Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case in point, Will.

Cucks like cuck garden still holding to every desperate narrative.
    The incel returns.
    Still no signs of a backbone or brain.
    But, But... he was a black kid with a hoodie.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He did ignore the guidance to monitor or follow him. Certainly no proof of a chase.
    https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/follow

trying to split hairs between what “follow” and “chase” mean as if they have completely different definitions

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) What was Martin’s violent background? Be specific.
    2) “much bigger”. Martin weighed 140 pounds, fatass George was north of 200. Now you’re just making stuff up.
    3) He had a few scratches on his head. It’s a stretch to call those wounds.
    Trayvon was 6'3" and 17 and buff; and he sure AF was not 140. He was a man child. GZ was a pudge of a man.

GZ was the one that had the beatings / stiches to his face, and as we established was not the superior specimen.

It amazes me how someone as smart as you would want to cling to these failed narratives. I get why someone so dyed in the wool as Lite does it; but you tend to be a bit more above the fray.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Zimmerman has a twitter account with a confederate flag as its cover picture that he used to retweet a picture of Martins dead body and to call Obama an “ignorant baboon.

Im pretty certain about what he represents, and it’s way beyond your run of the mill 2nd amendment rights.
    This is where I said he was being a deuche in the aftermath. But if you're looking for me to throw up some defense or reasoning, I'll say that if these assholes had done the same witch hunt on me and tried to end my life, maybe my don't give a f*ck meter would've been turned off also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It amazes me how someone as smart as you would want to cling to these failed narratives. I get why someone so dyed in the wool as Lite does it; but you tend to be a bit more above the fray.
    Dry humping flattery.
    Has used that before.

Try that on a female.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

trying to split hairs between what “follow” and “chase” mean as if they have completely different definitions
    You used chase in the context of the deadly altercation. Certainly it's a misleading thing to do.

GZ continued his surveillance, and we don't know who initiated what exactly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “volunteer”. He was an unemployed loser who appointed himself neighborhood watchman because he wanted to drive around carrying a gun.

“a kid who was getting in serious trouble”. Martin had no criminal record to speak of. Be specific about what it is you’re referring to instead of just making conclusory statements.
    His school record with weapons and violence, etc. was pretty pronounced IIRC.

I could sit here and go looking for stuff, but do you in your heart of hearts believe that TM was not a thug? Come on, man; don't let your white guilt get the best of you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think you mean Whoopi. I don't know everything she said about it, but she's not exactly wrong to claim it's a cultural thing. It's not even necessarily that he's black. Southern poor folks who grow up in public housing don't have the same at udes about pets that the "ban Vick for life" crowd has, white or black. I'm not convinced there were a bunch of black people claiming he didn't deserve any punishment.

Doesn't make it okay to run a dog fighting ring, and he deserved to be punished... but, same as Kobe, it would be petty to react to an early Mike Vick death with hysterical cries of "HE'S NO HERO, HE BUTCHERED PUPPIES!" He's done the time and made an effort to be better.

George Zimmerman killed a teenager, never expressed remorse, and has basically doubled down on being an asshole to please racists. He's done nothing to redeem himself or his character. He can go himself.
    Oh really, so if it was a white guy who got in trouble for dog fighting you’re saying Whoopi would have come to his defense the same way she did Vick? GMAFB.

She wasn’t the only one. The NAACP defended him, Howard Bryant not only defended him but then wrote an article about how mean white people were to him thereafter.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/columns/sto...ard&id=3035358

Do you want me to go on with more examples?

Kobe didn’t need to make the effort to get better but he did anyway. Vick made the effort to get better because it was the only way he’d ever be let back into the NFL. I’m not convinced he feels true remorse.

I also think that there’s something a lot more sinister about proactively electrocuting 60+ innocent dogs to death than there is about anything Zimmerman did. Zimmerman picked a fight and pulled a gun because he was getting his ass beat. He should be in prison but what he did wasn’t the type of purely evil antisocial that Vick did.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe didn’t need to make the effort to get better but he did anyway.
    His endorsement payouts are/were correlated to a rehabilitated image. Let's not pretend that his efforts were merely for the sake of self improvement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trayvon was 6'3" and 17 and buff; and he sure AF was not 140. He was a man child. GZ .
    5’11” 157 lb string bean.
    Buff... Fckn 17 yo KID

followed by an idiot with a gun.

No you don’t recall correctly as usual.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also think that there’s something a lot more sinister about proactively electrocuting 60+ innocent dogs to death than there is about anything Zimmerman did. Zimmerman picked a fight and pulled a gun because he was getting his ass beat. He should be in prison but what he did wasn’t the type of purely evil antisocial that Vick did.
    Totally convenient narrative still. You have no idea who directly initiated the fight.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trayvon was 6'3" and 17 and buff; and he sure AF was not 140. He was a man child. GZ was a pudge of a man.

GZ was the one that had the beatings / stiches to his face, and as we established was not the superior specimen.

Martin was 5’11” 158 (I was wrong about 140) according to the autopsy. calling that a “‘man child”.

Again, keep making stuff up. I’m sure if you say Martin was 6’3” and buff enough times it might actually be true!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i think chase implies that the subject is trying to get away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Martin was 5’11” 158 (I was wrong about 140) according to the autopsy. calling that a “‘man child”.

Again, keep making stuff up. I’m sure if you say Martin was 6’3” and buff enough times it might actually be true!
    i wonder if he's confusing him with michael brown tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5’11” 157 lb string bean.
    Buff... Fckn 17 yo KID

followed by an idiot with a gun.

No you don’t recall correctly as usual.
    Okay. 5'11" thug fond of playing knockout vs. a 5'7" pile of pudge and who had the scars to prove he was getting his ass beat. Trayvon's head was fine.

You cucks need a fake narrative even still. Accept basic realities and then argue if you still must. You can't and won't though cos you're a cuck.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder if he's confusing him with michael brown tbh
    I remembered it as between 6' and 6'3". I went high end. Still he's the superior specimen in that fight.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    His school record with weapons and violence, etc. was pretty pronounced IIRC.

I could sit here and go looking for stuff, but do you in your heart of hearts believe that TM was not a thug? Come on, man; don't let your white guilt get the best of you.
    “IIRC” so you don’t remember? He had multiple teachers refer to him as an “A or B student”.

In my heart of hearts I don’t think he was a “thug”. He had no criminal background and I’m not aware of this extensive but unspecific record with weapons and violence that he ostensibly had. I have no reason to think he’s a thug.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Totally convenient narrative still. You have no idea who directly initiated the fight.
    All I have to go off is who was following who, and I’m going to go with the narrative that the guy doing the following was the guy doing the instigating. Beyond that it’s a he said she said.

As spurraider said it’s not even to convict beyond a reasonable doubt but I think it’s more likely than not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay. 5'11" thug fond of playing knockout vs. a 5'7" pile of pudge and who had the scars to prove he was getting his ass beat. Trayvon's head was fine.

You cucks need a fake narrative even still. Accept basic realities and then argue if you still must. You can't and won't though cos you're a cuck.
    I guess it’s impossible the kid got scared with kinder garden cop following him around possibly and tried to beat his ass. Especially if he had some sense the idiot was armed.

Oh no... not possible, he was a black kid with a hoodie.
    And you dare use narratives....
    Do your fckn contradictions ever make your skull hurt?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i think chase implies that the subject is trying to get away
    Wasn’t what I was implying and don’t see why it matters. Martin wasn’t trying to get away - he was going about his business and it had nothing to do with Fat George.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mis-remembered. None of it invalidates my point. This little Mexican wasn't beating up the big thug short of a lucky punch.

He sure AF wasn't getting him in a clench and throwing a barrage of punches as Trayvon cried out. No ing way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I have to go off is who was following who
    Which is nothing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess it’s impossible the kid got scared with kinder garden cop following him around possibly and tried to beat his ass. Especially if he had some sense the idiot was armed.

Oh no... not possible, he was a black kid with a hoodie.
    And you dare use narratives....
    Do your fckn contradictions ever make your skull hurt?
    GZ was a racist so the rest of it just doesn't matter

Cuck Garden

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH once again finds himself on the left side of the aisle despite calling every patriots player that lets him down a "niggеr"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Mis-remembered. None of it invalidates my point. This little Mexican wasn't beating up the big thug short of a lucky punch.

He sure AF wasn't getting him in a clench and throwing a barrage of punches as Trayvon cried out. No ing way.

5’11” 158 being a “big thug”. Are you one of those pussies who crosses the street every time you see a black guy in the distance?

Again, if TM was so threatening and intimidating, it makes no sense that sweet pudgy Zimmerman would not only follow him but leave the safety of his vehicle to continue to the pursuit.

Thread Information