Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if he's a white man named Brett Kavanaugh or Roy Moore then he's just a piece of even if the accusations are from 40 years ago.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not surprising. The extremists on the left are mostly white.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I'm sure race is still a factor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Men who criticize celebrities for cheating have to be the softest group of people on the planet sorry, but that's the life of a superstar, it comes with the territory when you marry them.

I don't know about the rape , nobody knows what happened outside of the 2 parties involved. He told on another man for no reason, though, unforgivable.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. But I sympathize with the crew throwing caution to the wind on immortalizing a rapist over the crew that is weaponizing sexual misconduct allegations.
    I hate both factions of the PC moral police. They both annoying AF.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There are certainly cultural elements to that too. Plenty of black women didn't like Vick's dog fighting but the outrage didn't go to the level of crucifixion and lifetime banishment advocated by many white commenters. Goes back to at udes about the permanent branding of flawed people.
    Yeah sorry but black people were defending Vick and claiming he deserved no punishment. I heard Oprah make some horsesbit argument about how dog fighting is a “cultural thing”.

As far as I’m concerned black people showed their ass with Mike Vick the same way white people did with george Zimmerman.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sorry but black people were defending Vick and claiming he deserved no punishment. I heard Oprah make some horsesbit argument about how dog fighting is a “cultural thing”.

As far as I’m concerned black people showed their ass with Mike Vick the same way white people did with george Zimmerman.
    Nobody loves GZ; but the arguments for his rights are valid. It's not comparable to Michael Vick's inhumane behavior.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nobody loves GZ; but the arguments for his rights are valid. It's not comparable to Michael Vick's inhumane behavior.
    Oh please, maybe no one defends him now because of all his subsequent legal issues but plenty of people were calling the guy a hero back when the Trayvon Martin thing initially happened.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh please, maybe no one defends him now because of all his subsequent legal issues but plenty of people were calling the guy a hero back when the Trayvon Martin thing initially happened.
    I think you had a thug vs. a guy with some arguable good background. There was that contrast. Hero though? I don't think that was a strong concern for most. He was attacked, and people tried to villify him for saving his own life. They still are; people like you can't let it go.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think you had a thug vs. a guy with some arguable good background. There was that contrast. Hero though? I don't think that was a strong concern for most. He was attacked, and people tried to villify him for saving his own life. They still are; people like you can't let it go.
    There’s no proof he was attacked, and even if he was it’s because he chased after Martin. It’s not like Martin was going after him. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

You’re still defending him though, “good background”. Setting aside the Trayvon Martin and what you think about it his subsequent behavior makes it indisputable that he’s a racist piece of .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s no proof he was attacked, and even if he was it’s because he chased after Martin. It’s not like Martin was going after him.
    So, you say there's no proof that GZ was attacked and then in the very next breath you say GZ chased him. Where's your proof?

Before you go there, I'm sure you're liberally using chased for followed or tracked. But these words should not be used interchably in such a case.

Use your brain though. TM had a violent background and was much bigger and it's pretty clear that the screams on the 911 are GZ (the head wounds match his head getting bashed).

You hate what you think GZ represents; but you shouldn't be like every other liberal lemming and ignore facts; you're way too smart for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i personally think zimmerman is guilty... but i didnt think there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to convict

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think you mean Whoopi. I don't know everything she said about it, but she's not exactly wrong to claim it's a cultural thing. It's not even necessarily that he's black. Southern poor folks who grow up in public housing don't have the same at udes about pets that the "ban Vick for life" crowd has, white or black. I'm not convinced there were a bunch of black people claiming he didn't deserve any punishment.

Doesn't make it okay to run a dog fighting ring, and he deserved to be punished... but, same as Kobe, it would be petty to react to an early Mike Vick death with hysterical cries of "HE'S NO HERO, HE BUTCHERED PUPPIES!" He's done the time and made an effort to be better.

George Zimmerman killed a teenager, never expressed remorse, and has basically doubled down on being an asshole to please racists. He's done nothing to redeem himself or his character. He can go himself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re still defending him though, “good background”. Setting aside the Trayvon Martin and what you think about it his subsequent behavior makes it indisputable that he’s a racist piece of .
    I don't remember his bio; but volunteer this and that vs. a kid who was getting in serious trouble for weapons, stolen items, break-ins, etc. Come on, dude. Maybe what's came out after the fact about GZ makes him look like a deuche; but I'm speaking to what the check marks were at the the time.

TM basically proved his su ions. You need to call that racist. You need this case so badly to go your way even still.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i personally think zimmerman is guilty... but i didnt think there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to convict
    Guilty of what?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you say there's no proof that GZ was attacked and then in the very next breath you say GZ chased him. Where's your proof?

Before you go there, I'm sure you're liberally using chased for followed or tracked. But these words should not be used interchably in such a case.

Use your brain though. TM had a violent background and was much bigger and it's pretty clear that the screams on the 911 are GZ (the head wounds match his head getting bashed).

You hate what you think GZ represents; but you shouldn't be like every other liberal lemming and ignore facts; you're way too smart for that.
    Holy .
    Not good getting props from this beet for brains.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you mean Whoopi. I don't know everything she said about it, but she's not exactly wrong to claim it's a cultural thing. It's not even necessarily that he's black. Southern poor folks who grow up in public housing don't have the same at udes about pets that the "ban Vick for life" crowd has, white or black.

Doesn't make it okay to run a dog fighting ring, and he deserved to be punished... but, same as Kobe, it would be petty to react to an early Mike Vick death with hysterical cries of "HE'S NO HERO, HE BUTCHERED PUPPIES!" He's done the time and made an effort to be better.
    Cultural codeword for let's excuse thuggery. They do hen fights to the death in Mexico and Asia; it's sh** culture. There's no excuse; it's simply barbarity.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Zimmerman killed a teenager, never expressed remorse, and has basically doubled down on being an asshole to please racists. He's done nothing to redeem himself or his character. He can go himself.
    Wrong; blatantly wrong even. GZ did offer an apology in the courtroom.

But I don't think he needed to express remorse for defending his life. He doesn't need to apologize to cuckolds like you for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shoplifting

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy .
    Not good getting props from this beet for brains.
    Case in point, Will.

Cucks like cuck garden still holding to every desperate narrative.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The 911 call where Zimmerman ignores instructions to not follow him.

If he truly though Trayvon Martin was a threat, why would he be chasing/following/tracking/triangulating/whatevering him at all? The goal would be to get as far away from him as possible.

If you want to say following instead of chasing I’m fine with that too.

1) What was Martin’s violent background? Be specific.
    2) “much bigger”. Martin weighed 140 pounds, fatass George was north of 200. Now you’re just making stuff up.
    3) He had a few scratches on his head. It’s a stretch to call those wounds.

George Zimmerman has a twitter account with a confederate flag as its cover picture that he used to retweet a picture of Martins dead body and to call Obama an “ignorant baboon.

Im pretty certain about what he represents, and it’s way beyond your run of the mill 2nd amendment rights.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 911 call where Zimmerman ignores instructions to not follow him.
    He did ignore the guidance to monitor or follow him. Certainly no proof of a chase.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he truly though Trayvon Martin was a threat, why would he be chasing/following/tracking/triangulating/whatevering him at all? The goal would be to get as far away from him as possible.
    Why would that be the goal? Thinking that someone may be a thief doesn't equate for everyone to run and hide.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Derp just contradicts people regardless of what he believes just so he has someone to talk to. He's like a more depressing version of Skip Bayless as a 12 year old.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't remember his bio; but volunteer this and that vs. a kid who was getting in serious trouble for weapons, stolen items, break-ins, etc. Come on, dude. Maybe what's came out after the fact about GZ makes him look like a deuche; but I'm speaking to what the check marks were at the the time.

TM basically proved his su ions. You need to call that racist. You need this case so badly to go your way even still.
    “volunteer”. He was an unemployed loser who appointed himself neighborhood watchman because he wanted to drive around carrying a gun.

“a kid who was getting in serious trouble”. Martin had no criminal record to speak of. Be specific about what it is you’re referring to instead of just making conclusory statements.

Thread Information