San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel free to add yours.

"Bryn Forbes shouldn't start for the Spurs."

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to see a Spurs game, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh no,' I said, 'The Spurs have burned down.'

He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke.

I started to drive over to the real Spurs game, but it was getting pretty late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "they suck ass"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just see no direction with where this team is heading. DDR and LaMarcus are too old to build around. Luka has shown that he's playing disinterested basketball in Austin and its been a recurring issue, and our youth core has regressed (to say the least this year). I think the Spurs will be in basketball limbo/purgatory for a while now. (Kinda like the Detroit Pistons-ish). Not laughably bad like the Warriors and Hawks this season, but not good enough to be better than an 8 seed.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I told my little nephew the Spurs traded for Steph Curry, but when he turned on the TV he was really seeing Brynn Forbes missing wide open shots. "Oh, no," I said, "I think Steph is hurt." He cried and cried, but I think that, deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to tell him about Lonnie Walker, but it was getting pretty late.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to see a Spurs game, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. 'Oh no,' I said, 'The Spurs have burned down.'

He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke.

God damn it, didn't read this one before posting mine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I read that in the Jack Handey voice too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to think Pop’s coaching was so special, because he said he put a secret ingredient in it. Years later I asked him what the secret ingredient was, and he said it was "happiness." Right then I felt like the biggest sucker in the world

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just see no direction with where this team is heading. DDR and LaMarcus are too old to build around. Luka has shown that he's playing disinterested basketball in Austin and its been a recurring issue, and our youth core has regressed (to say the least this year). I think the Spurs will be in basketball limbo/purgatory for a while now. (Kinda like the Detroit Pistons-ish). Not laughably bad like the Warriors and Hawks this season, but not good enough to be better than an 8 seed.
    As long as Pop is still around, this will be the case more than likely.

Thread Information