Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh White's struggles have a lot to do with coaching. White and Poetl have amazing chemistry with the screen and roll and yet Poetl plays like 12 minutes a game. White and LMA also had amazing chemistry last year and yet Pop doesn't play the two of them together much either. White needs to be starting. He needs his runmates as well
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs would look so much better if White started at PG, but Pop is a moron and doesn't know how to maximize the talents of all these guards he's collected over the past few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more like james anderson
    James Anderson had no athleticism and was much older (26 IIRC). He got a foot injury and was done. Walker OTOH like Charles Barkley says, runs like a gazelle, jumps like a gazelle, and thinks like a gazelle.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy --I didn't even notice. With Aldridge sitting, White and DJ really combined for 2 points against the Bulls. That's so insane that I can't help but laugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy --I didn't even notice. With Aldridge sitting, White and DJ really combined for 2 points against the Bulls. That's so insane that I can't help but laugh.
    Yep, in 22 minutes of playing time for each of them, Murray scored 2 and White scored 0. Against the Bulls. It is pathetic beyond words.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to troll but all that complaining about their lack of scoring being because of "Muh touches" proves to be hogwash.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team has at least one awesome young player except the Spurs. White and Murray are garbage grade C players who have no business on a NBA court. They have no shot, no GREAT athletic ability, can't drive, and suck at passing. They need to tank get rid of Pop and draft talent. Murray is about the biggest waste of $$ I've ever seen. The guy can't shoot like AT ALL, how is he in the NBA.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team has at least one awesome young player except the Spurs. White and Murray are garbage grade C players who have no business on a NBA court. They have no shot, no GREAT athletic ability, can't drive, and suck at passing. They need to tank get rid of Pop and draft talent. Murray is about the biggest waste of $$ I've ever seen. The guy can't shoot like AT ALL, how is he in the NBA.....

If you're going to troll at least put some effort into it. You call Murray's contract the biggest waste of money ever but fail to realize that players like timofey mozgov, Bismack biyombo, joakim Noah, and Nicholas Batum exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... three young players didn't score many points in a game? Got it.
    To put it another way, two 29th picks and an 18th pick didn't score many points.
    I'm disappointed, especially with White. DJM and Walker I can kind of rationalize-injuries last year.
    I thought White may have been hurt earlier in the year.
    Unfortunately, most picks in this range don't turn into top tier starters. Many will do enough to keep you enticed early on. It's not their fault. Its tough to be an NBA player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... three young players didn't score many points in a game? Got it.
    And they all are awful.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because fans like you buy into the hype. It's simple. NBA is an image. It's just like airbrushed and photoshopped models, TV, movie stars... it's all fake, all hype, you fall for it and buy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The very same players have combined for 27 points the very next game, with some minutes to go. Weren't they such trash? Have we been misled?

Thread Information