Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    3 or 4. Stick to soccer.
    If Mahomes ends up as the all-time leading QB in yds and TDs (like he is on pace of doing). Wins around 4 regular season MVP's and 4 rings with 3 or 4 SB MVP's. He clearly overthrones Brady in most objective eyes.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If Mahomes ends up as the all-time leading QB in yds and TDs (like he is on pace of doing). Wins around 4 regular season MVP's and 4 rings with 3 or 4 SB MVP's. He clearly overthrones Brady in most objective eyes.
    3 isn’t even close to good enough. 4 gets him in the mix. 5 makes it debatable. And it will be almost impossible for him to get to 5. Stick to soccer.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3 isn’t even close to good enough. 4 gets him in the mix. 5 makes it debatable. And it will be almost impossible for him to get to 5. Stick to soccer.
    Disagree, but it will partially depend on how long andy reid coaches, he looks like he could die of a heart attack at any point.

Maybe by that point the Eagles will be fed up with Doug Pederson (even though it's the front office's fault their roster has gotten crappy since their SB run) and he'll go back to the Chiefs if Reid dies or retires.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Mahomes by no means had some great game....he made several great passes in the 4th quarter to lead a comeback but prior to that had been complete dog . This wasn’t some signature GOAT-like performance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes by no means had some great game....he made several great passes in the 4th quarter to lead a comeback but prior to that had been complete dog . This wasn’t some signature GOAT-like performance.
    Brady's first 3 super bowl rings say toot-toot. And even #5 included a lousy pick six that essentially ended the game early if not for the most historic chokejob in sports history.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady's first 3 super bowl rings say toot-toot. And even #5 included a lousy pick six that essentially ended the game early if not for the most historic chokejob in sports history.
    Great so you admit their super bowl performances are a wash but are jerking Mahomes off while trying to downplay Brady. Bias confirmed.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wasn't as good as wilson's "damn good game" against the broncos tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wasn't as good as wilson's "damn good game" against the broncos tbh
    the one that percy harvin and the defense dominated?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rodgers - Kobe tbh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Rodgers - John Amaechi tbh
    tbqh

My Team