Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    What a disaster for Barca. What gives.

Acquiring Griezmann. This is a guy I would have swapped with Lewandowski 3 something years ago. This is an aspect of footy I like. Can't just stockpile talent especially out of position.

I read the Barca board are moving on. Possibly time for a reload with many older greats asked to leave.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I'm not a Real fan, i'm a GOATnaldo fan but i do appreciate Real for handing Lionel Harden what is likely a trophyless season for him

Absolutely pathetic, even compared to the choking we've been accustomed to see from midget throughout the years.
    Nah, changing managers mid season, having an aging core and Messi with the all time la liga assist record on top of the first 20 goals and 20 assist season since 2004 has him far from the problem. The team is just destroyed right now.

What’s more pathetic is that Madrid already have won half as many la ligas as they did with Ronaldo. Ronaldo screwed up massively.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    What a disaster for Barca. What gives.

Acquiring Griezmann. This is a guy I would have swapped with Lewandowski 3 something years ago. This is an aspect of footy I like. Can't just stockpile talent especially out of position.

I read the Barca board are moving on. Possibly time for a reload with many older greats asked to leave.
    No matter what happens the board can’t continue past May 2021. They only care about the bottom dollar. It’s sad when your financial management is more creative than your midfield but the club is in disarray. Imagine if we got past Napoli and had to face you lot. I could honestly see another 7-0, this time in a single leg.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nah, changing managers mid season, having an aging core and Messi with the all time la liga assist record on top of the first 20 goals and 20 assist season since 2004 has him far from the problem. The team is just destroyed right now.

What’s more pathetic is that Madrid already have won half as many la ligas as they did with Ronaldo. Ronaldo screwed up massively.
    40+ goal season for club and country at the age of 35 and back to back Serie A champion, for a player you've been saying is finished for nearly a decade. Stay salty

Trophyless season at the age of 33 ranks up there with the worst of Lionel Harden's stains in his legacy, no matter how much you do.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    40+ goal season for club and country at the age of 35 and back to back Serie A champion, for a player you've been saying is finished for nearly a decade. Stay salty

Trophyless season at the age of 33 ranks up there with the worst of Lionel Harden's stains in his legacy, no matter how much you do.
    I thought Real Madrid was being carried by Ronaldo though. How did they end up with almost 90 points in La Liga? And Juve better not look too far into their future, they still have work to do against Lyon.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I thought Real Madrid was being carried by Ronaldo though. How did they end up with almost 90 points in La Liga? And Juve better not look too far into their future, they still have work to do against Lyon.
    I mean, they're more than welcome to go for another CL 3peat without Ronaldo.

Spoiler: They won't

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Ronaldo is finished, serie A is a one team league for a team that has won it 8 straight times. Add either of us to Juventus and they’ll win the league with their eyes closed. Serie A is also a league that had a 35 year old (not Ronaldo) lead them on scoring last season. It’s nothing to write home about.

Ronaldo getting dumped out in CL early without Ramos and Bale carrying him in the CL final where he’s been hot garbage in nearly every one of them with Madrid outside of 2018 Really shows how badly he needs Madrid as he fades into obscurity.

Messi is doing things no one in the top 5 leagues has done since 2004, and breaking all time assist records.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I mean, they're more than welcome to go for another CL 3peat without Ronaldo.

Spoiler: They won't
    Ronaldo won’t even get a quarter final 3 peat

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is finished, serie A is a one team league for a team that has won it 8 straight times. Add either of us to Juventus and they’ll win the league with their eyes closed. Serie A is also a league that had a 35 year old (not Ronaldo) lead them on scoring last season. It’s nothing to write home about.

Ronaldo getting dumped out in CL early without Ramos and Bale carrying him in the CL final where he’s been hot garbage in nearly every one of them with Madrid outside of 2018 Really shows how badly he needs Madrid as he fades into obscurity.

Messi is doing things no one in the top 5 leagues has done since 2004, and breaking all time assist records.
    I just read the initial sentence and skipped the rest of your incoherent rambling tbh

40+ goal season at 35 = finished You should stop talking football altogether tbh.

You've been saying Ronaldo is finished for nearly a decade now and every season he continues to on you again and again. Really, why do you do this to yourself?

Your football takes are as atrocious as the pope trying to tell a straight man how to pull women tbh. You have no business talking football.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I just read the initial sentence and skipped the rest of your incoherent rambling tbh

40+ goal season at 35 = finished You should stop talking football altogether tbh.

You've been saying Ronaldo is finished for nearly a decade now and every season he continues to on you again and again. Really, why do you do this to yourself?

You've football takes are as atrocious as the pope trying to tell a straight man how to pull women tbh.

And you’re the one dismissing what Messi has done time and time again. Winning serie A with Juventus means ZILCH. I mean Juventus are on pace to win LESS trophies than ever which is especially pathetic for Ronaldo considering they broke the bank to sign him. But you’re a player fan, so what would you know.

Madrid’s supporting cast really helped Ronaldo reach those heights, without having ballon dor winners around him you
    Can see how ordinary he looks. And the guy only has 28 goals on serie a cant even put score immobile despite playing in a much much better team with everything built around Him. Ronaldo without service is a rich man’s Ibra at this point. Ronaldo screwed up
    Big time.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo won’t even get a quarter final 3 peat
    1 CL in the last 10 seasons. Marinate on that

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    1 CL in the last 10 seasons. Marinate on that
    2 league les during his 9 years at Madrid, worst point total for Madrid in his final
    Season. And now they’ve already won half as many league les as they did with him. Madrid are ecstatic at letting him go. Marinate on that.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    2 league les during his 9 years at Madrid, worst point total for Madrid in his final
    Season. And now they’ve already won half as many league les as they did with him. Madrid are ecstatic at letting him go. Marinate on that.
    Trophyless season at 33
    0-4 in finals for his country
    0 goals in those finals
    1 CL in the last 10 seasons
    Blowing a 4-1 lead vs Roma
    Blowing a 3-0 lead vs Liverpool
    1 penalty and no assists in the Copa America 2019
    Still got carried by a stacked Argentina squad to a 3rd place finish
    So many hilarious stains and choke jobs in Lionel Harden's legacy

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Trophyless season at 33
    0 goals in those finals
    Don’t hate me Amused, but I couldn’t resist

Last edited by lefty; 07-17-2020 at 10:45 AM.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

Funny how everyone is warming up to Benzema. When Ronaldo was there, he was considered the butt of a joke.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Honestly, Benzema is my la liga player of the year. He has been AMAZING and I always felt he was one of your more underrated players.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Trophyless season at 33
    0 goals in those finals
    Stacked squad yet we’re just the 6th favorites to win the 2018 World Cup

Meanwhile Ronaldo got the kicked out of him by another South American team and getting shut down by the Iran’s of the world.

And despite all those things you posted, 95% of football managers and players have Messi over Ronaldo

And when you see him without Ramos and Bale and Modric you can see why

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Stacked squad yet we’re just the 6th favorites to win the 2018 World Cup

Meanwhile Ronaldo got the kicked out of him by another South American team and getting shut down by the Iran’s of the world.

And despite all those things you posted, 95% of football managers and players have Messi over Ronaldo

And when you see him without Ramos and Bale and Modric you can see why
    Ronaldo without Ramos, Bale and Modric = 40+ goal season, back to back Serie A champion, Euro 2016 champion

Lionel Harden without Xavi and Iniesta = 1 CL in the last 10 seasons, trophyless season and 0-4 finals record for his country

Sorry, but the opinions of pundits and managers don't count as trophies Enjoy your trophyless season, midgetfan

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo without Ramos, Bale and Modric = 40+ goal season, back to back Serie A champion, Euro 2016 champion

Lionel Harden without Xavi and Iniesta = 1 CL in the last 10 seasons, trophyless season and 0-4 finals record for his country

Sorry, but the opinions of pundits and managers don't count as trophies Enjoy your trophyless season, midgetfan

Love how mention Ronaldo winning serie A but don’t mention Messi winning the league and being a ballon dor WINNER without iniesta xavi

Ronaldo’s biggest moment was being a cheerleader on the sideline. Was hot trash in the nations league final as well. But classic Ronaldo, having teammates bail him out on the final stage.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Love how mention Ronaldo winning serie A but don’t mention Messi winning the league and being a ballon dor WINNER without iniesta xavi

Ronaldo’s biggest moment was being a cheerleader on the sideline. Was hot trash in the nations league final as well. But classic Ronaldo, having teammates bail him out on the final stage.
    Boiled down:

Champion Leagues: 5>4

Major NT trophies: 1>0

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

Back to back Serie A Champions. Juve has won it eight years in a row so that would be with or without Ronaldo.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Back to back Serie A Champions. Juve has won it eight years in a row so that would be with or without Ronaldo.
    Boiled down:

Back to back Serie A champion > Trophyless season

Let us proceed...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

Let us proceed...
    Ballon dors 6 > 5

Let us proceed

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

Let us proceed...
    You can have that. I'll have:

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Funny how everyone is warming up to Benzema. When Ronaldo was there, he was considered the butt of a joke.
    Only by idiots

A lot of Murican football fans never understood his contribution

Thread Information