Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus. You are terrible at analyzing players.

Do you think Nephew did what he does now his first few years with the Spurs?
    Man yall really do get butthurt when people dont groupthink like you about certain players. You say im terrible at analyzing yet Ive been right about players before. I called Simmons being a scrub when people were hyping him up to be Dwyane Wade next coming. I called Nephew being as good as he is today. But nah, im not like you sheep who all think the same way and im proud of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man yall really do get butthurt when people dont groupthink like you about certain players. You say im terrible at analyzing yet Ive been right about players before. I called Simmons being a scrub when people were hyping him up to be Dwyane Wade next coming. I called Nephew being as good as he is today. But nah, im not like you sheep who all think the same way and im proud of it.
    lol oh ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need more players who have natural feel for the game. The whole iq of the team is so low, that is why we have these meltdowns in the second half of games. We have dumbass players. Rudy is one of the main culprits, dude was a career black hole on offense who's advanced statistics have always sucked. I miss the days when we made smarter plays and minimal mistakes as a team.
    Bingo! The decline in collective team IQ/culture began with the ballyhooed signing of LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was actually Brent. Unless it happened to Patty too? I remember it because Brent gave Harkless this goofy ass grin after he blocked it and Harkless gave him a "STFU you suck" look.

Yes, it was Upchuck. I don't know why I was thinking Patty, except that I don't like thinking about Upchuck at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, this roster is straight up trash. I’m good with getting rid of the entire roster. White is ok, Poetl is ok, Walker is almost ok but I don’t have any strong feelings about keeping them. Get rid of them if we can get value
    Exactly how I feel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it was Upchuck. I don't know why I was thinking Patty, except that I don't like thinking about Upchuck at all.
    bum ass charity case smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bum ass charity case smh

Harkless was like, " , get that out of here and into the G-League!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God and that's our de facto starting SG.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Its hard for people to admit they have been wrong.

First it was... But but but not enough minutes!

Now its...

But but but not enough shots!
    So it was about mins first? Pop gives him those mins now on regular rotation basis . Wouldn't that mean rhey got it right. Pop didnt play lonnie at all and now he gets it consistently.

I'm thinking they could be onto something here with the shots argument and you confused. Just because you in the minority doesn't make you right.

Thread Information