Page 107 of 169 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4205
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your heart you did.
    derp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your sign for a tuck, tranny?

Anyone who's been paying any attention knows Lite takes Biden over Tulsi.
    You invision Tulsi with a ? How does one go from Tulsi to talk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you not vote early? It's the same exact experience, without the wait. And you have a 10-day window to do it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie's night is going from bad to worse. Biden has cracked 20% in California.
    This why Dems love their electronic voting. Manipulate as necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie's night is going from bad to worse. Biden has cracked 20% in California.
    its over lol.

we gotta hope this senile can carry so we can enjoy a mediocre presidency, which is miles better than the alternative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks Chris Nathan89 Thread DarrinS congrats on four more years of Trump being in the bag now
    Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.
    -Proverbs 11:2-4 ESV

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You invision Tulsi with a ? How does one go from Tulsi to talk?
    Sorry, I didn't mean to get you excited, tranny.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just saw that bloomberg is sitting at 15% in Texas, if he doesn't become viable after all that money

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden could've won Cali if Bloomberg didn't get votes by blasting endless streams of ads tbh. Even Pete and Amy took a good chunk of voters from Biden.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has cut Bernie’s California lead to 9 points. Yikes.

Night sons.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's insane.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has cut Bernie’s California lead to 9 points. Yikes.

Night sons.

It will continue to get closer.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to the polls for the first time ever to vote for Bernie. He lost. Congratulations Donald Trump. I'm not gonna vote for Joe Biden. 4 more years of Trump. Oh well. RIP Bernard Sanders.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to the polls for the first time ever to vote for Bernie. He lost. Congratulations Donald Trump. I'm not gonna vote for Joe Biden. 4 more years of Trump. Oh well. RIP Bernard Sanders.
    You like your zionist neocons after all.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.
    You're poor?

. I mean that makes perfect sense, but sorry dude. I'll try not to insult God via your poor ass in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're poor?

. I mean that makes perfect sense, but sorry dude. I'll try not to insult God via your poor ass in the future.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its over lol.

we gotta hope this senile can carry so we can enjoy a mediocre presidency, which is miles better than the alternative
    This is what it comes to.
    I am also ready for the can of worms in the rotten orange man to be opened and see him in jail.

Lock him up.
    Sorta sounds familiar but with substance.
    The vermin in office that backed this lying criminal need to step away as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Party of open borders and universal basic income. Seems fine.
    Eh, I'm actually relatively conservative when it comes to immigration. I could definitely deal with a dem candidate that didn't pander toward dreamers and . But yeah, the reason why we'd be able to get a moderate plan would be because the extreme position (not really open boarders but broad forgiveness) is normalized. Who knows what kinda draconian system we'd have if the left was scared to even bring up the idea of amnesty?

UBI/UBC/Basic is a thing that will have to happen eventually, because there just won't be a way for average folks to earn a decent living. It would be nice if the country were at least familiar with the idea and had time to figure out how to implement it and what effects it will have before then. Right now, I fear that it'll be a huge expansion of welfare that's going to put a huge strain on the working people while the business owners of the automate systems skate. That's just the kind of unsustainable and toothless plan that Congress likes to push out nowadays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll vote for Biden but it's going to be a moot point. I expect the polls to be empty like they were in 2016 when I voted for Hillary. He's not beating Trump. Dem's had their golden goose with Bernie and blew it again rallying around a guy with onset dementia.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really need to think about yourself and the last 3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll vote for Biden but it's going to be a moot point. I expect the polls to be empty like they were in 2016 when I voted for Hillary. He's not beating Trump. Dem's had their golden goose with Bernie and blew it again rallying around a guy with onset dementia.
    I expect the same. You needed a populist to beat a populist. Unfortunately, Blacks and old people rallied around the Sleepy Zombie while younger people continue to stay home and play on their phones. Trump is getting reelected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernard could rise again if he continues to run it up out West while overperforming in the rust belt.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's likely. Biden is actually palatable to people up there unlike Hilary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect the same. You needed a populist to beat a populist. Unfortunately, Blacks and old people rallied around the Sleepy Zombie while younger people continue to stay home and play on their phones. Trump is getting reelected.

That's what i don't get what so hard to get through to people with. I understand Bernie wouldn't had got the turnout an Obama had, but I think with the way he ran his campaign he would had been able to draw more people in come Nov. Biden is just more of the same someone Trump is going to play up as just another Washington politician who is part of the swamp. I would had even preferred Warren over Biden if I had my say. But ole well....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Biden well ahead now, will Trash and Julie Annie go much harder on the Bidens-Ukraine BULL ?

JA said he was producing a do entary,

and no doubt they will be paying Pootin tools and other corrupt mofos in Ukraine to ramp a bunch investigations and lies, with help from Pootin and his cyberarmy.

Thread Information