Page 112 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4205
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. the world didn't end with Wilson and Reagan's enfeeblement. I'd actually expect Joe to be more upfront that those two about it if his mind is really checking out. That said, the VP choice is going to be more critical than usual. Another plus for Elena over Warren.
    dont see how that's another plus. and i'd rather have a special election in Massachusetts than Minnesota

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont see how that's another plus.
    11 years younger
    and i'd rather have a special election in Massachusetts than Minnesota
    If Biden wins the presidency I would be less worried tbh.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think trump is just a moron, i dont know that his incompetence in office is due to mental decay or just being stupid and gullible to begin with
    The man shows numerous signs and instances suggesting dementia and sundowning, there's people who break this down in depth from his interview gaffes, it's on the interwebs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't hurt.

I am looking forward to more ads from Bloomberg's people now that they won't be about Bloomberg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll do well with the Latinos in Florida. They don't like the fact that Bernie praises Cuba, China, Soviet Union, etc.
    he won't do that well with the cubans; they are still predominantly GOP. but, you are right in regards to how biden is really not all that different from trump when it comes to regime change in latin america. so, the deciding factor would just be that cubans hate being taxed. biden will win the puerto rican vote in florida, he may not get all that much from central americans, which is likely the fastest growing latino demographic in florida.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he won't do that well with the cubans; they are still predominantly GOP. but, you are right in regards to how biden is really not all that different from trump when it comes to regime change in latin america. so, the deciding factor would just be that cubans hate being taxed. biden will win the puerto rican vote in florida, he may not get all that much from central americans, which is likely the fastest growing latino demographic in florida.
    Ah yes cuban american coconuts. ing over the country for every presidential election cycle ad infinitum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    question-can bloomberg's ad people just CGI biden's face over mike and run the same ads?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, I would have voted for her if she won the nomination, but for anyone wondering what she is doing still in the race....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ducks Chris Nathan89 Thread DarrinS congrats on four more years of Trump being in the bag now
    (They) won't call California. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think you’re wrong for thinking this looks orchestrated at all but to immediately jump to conspiracy theories is a stretch. Candidates drop and endorse other candidates all the time. Warren had that choice too.

The DNC is not this competent to pull this off. And no one knew Biden would win anything after he was basically left for dead. Was the plan to have Biden purposefully lose the first 3 contests, add another useless dynamic into the race in Bloomberg, risk splitting more votes thus freeing up Bernie, have Bloomberg do ty, drop out and then endorse Biden?

Isn’t it more likely that things just lined up perfectly starting with SC and the only viable person to beat Bernie became Biden?

I kinda believe that. I'm just confused as why Bloomberg literally only entered the race for two weeks. His part doesn't make any sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think trump is just a moron, i dont know that his incompetence in office is due to mental decay or just being stupid and gullible to begin with

Honestly I think Trump plays stupid a lot of times. I don't think he's a dumb as he plays up to be.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda believe that. I'm just confused as why Bloomberg literally only entered the race for two weeks. His part doesn't make any sense.
    He's a multi-billionaire egomaniac who doesn't have enough smarter people around him telling him not to do things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The man shows numerous signs and instances suggesting dementia and sundowning, there's people who break this down in depth from his interview gaffes, it's on the interwebs.
    People with an agenda. Trump is more energetic than all these candidates. He campaigns harder than all of them. And nobody is afraid of Trump being on the debate stage or in front of the cameras. But run with your narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes cuban american coconuts. ing over the country for every presidential election cycle ad infinitum.
    I was told diversity is our strength. Why are you mad at Cuban Americans?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    question-can bloomberg's ad people just CGI biden's face over mike and run the same ads?
    If he puts his money behind Biden then it's really over. I mean just look at all the votes he got just by blasting ads.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leftist culture is insufferable. I'm happy to see it weaponized against their own though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leftist culture is insufferable. I'm happy to see it weaponized against their own though.
    She lost her own state because she is a terrible ing candidate. Nothing more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Beto's hard work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also something different from 2016. With older white males Hillary didn’t do great. Joe will.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Beto's hard work?
    Dude is so beta.

Thread Information