Page 114 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4205
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are just picking the popular candidate as their second choice. That changed when Biden got momentum.
    It changed once the moderates united under one candidate instead of splitting the vote 3 ways. Sanders will do about as well as he did against hillary, probably a bit worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So exactly what conservatives say about Dems importing voters but leftist hypocrites just paint them as racist. I mean this is logical. And this is also why the left wants open borders. It has nothing to do with their moral high horse bull and everything to with political gain.
    Go eat a , and quit telling me what I think and why. I get so tired of conservative dip s like you telling me what "liberals" think when you don't listen, you obviously don't understand, and don't know any IRL.

Morons like you have started believing the bull you are shoveling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im suspecting that a LOT of bidens votes were from Republicans who want trump out -

along with all the moderate Dems...

if so -

good news for biden getting trump out of office -
    heard on radio that Biden is the only candidate that ended up with more votes than predicted from exit polls. pkus 8 points

ALL other candidates ended up with less votes than predicted from exit polls.

weird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like Bernie still has a chance of ending up with more delegates than Conrpop in the end

good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another funny

Tulsi has 1 delegate which qualifies her for next debate. DNC is already working on changing the rules so that doesnt happen

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    looks like Bernie still has a chance of ending up with more delegates than Conrpop in the end

good stuff
    Only way it happens is if Warren drops out and Sanders can debate Biden with no background noise and Biden slips up big time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way it happens is if Warren drops out and Sanders can debate Biden with no background noise and Biden slips up big time.
    to be fair a one on one debate should have a lot more depth than the 6 person shouting match we've gotten accustomed to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cali still counting votes. in reality Bernie is in the lead so far

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go eat a , and quit telling me what I think and why. I get so tired of conservative dip s like you telling me what "liberals" think when you don't listen, you obviously don't understand, and don't know any IRL.

Morons like you have started believing the bull you are shoveling.

Well the guy was responding to is pissed at Cuban Americans based on the same logic that conservatives have. It's a logical position to have but agenda driven leftists paint that as racism. So call out all leftists buddies for painting everything with racist motivations. My statement isn't absolute so don't get your panties in a twist. It's just general statement highlighting the logical reality.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

good stuff

yes hopefully it ends up ok - but the DNC can still hide their if they are close

the debate-

if there is a full hour or two with only bernie vs biden- maybe some light can be shed on how weak biden is and how scary his mental state is

we have one mental patient in the oval office - we sure as dont want to send another one to out-crazy him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes hopefully it ends up ok - but the DNC can still hide their if they are close

the debate-

if there is a full hour or two with only bernie vs biden- maybe some light can be shed on how weak biden is and how scary his mental state is

we have one mental patient in the oval office - we sure as dont want to send another one to out-crazy him
    ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats funny tbh..

but its hard to predict that the consolidation of voters would be that straightforward, because there were some conflicting polls about 2nd choices of voters
    The second choices dont factor in if they drop out and endorse someone else. I saw some numbers which stated if hypothetical candidate x dropped out then y and z would get equal votes BUT not if x endorsed y or z then whoever they endorsed would get more of a bump etc. it was in a tweet i cant find right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another funny

Tulsi has 1 delegate which qualifies her for next debate. DNC is already working on changing the rules so that doesnt happen
    As they should regarding tulsi

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another funny

I'd admit her if she'd bring her ukulele.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is under performing in California. He's unable to rack up the percentages. Stuck in the low 30s while Biden keeps eating into that lead.

If Bernie ends up winning California by less than 5 points, it's a huge loss. I dont think Bernie is coming out with the most delegates overall in this race.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'd admit her if she'd bring her ukulele.
    They should have her do some sweaty workouts mid debate, it’d break the previous record for right wing incel fapping during a debate that was set by Palin 12 years ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bernie is so full of . Just another con artist.

Bloomberg did the same thing. Pretending Obama endorsed him. And btw, how can you rail against the establishment but pander to Obama, the head of the said establishment.

Bernie's campaign is imploding.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Bernie is so full of . Just another con artist.

Bloomberg did the same thing. Pretending Obama endorsed him. And btw, how can you rail against the establishment but pander to Obama, the head of the said establishment.

Bernie's campaign is imploding.
    They waited to run this ad until the day AFTER Super Tuesday when all the predominantly black states were voting? Jesus Christ what a show of a campaign.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

good stuff
    Doesn't really matter because Biden got the momentum. Bloomberg backed out and endorsed him. He'll probably prop Biden up with massive amounts of ads. The media will shape the narrative based on all the states won, general momentum, expected results in coming states, and position him positively vs Trump. They have everything they need. Plus the next debate isn't before the next vote.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is under performing in California. He's unable to rack up the percentages. Stuck in the low 30s while Biden keeps eating into that lead.

If Bernie ends up winning California by less than 5 points, it's a huge loss. I dont think Bernie is coming out with the most delegates overall in this race.
    Not sure what source you are looking at but Google has shown a gap in the high 8s for a long time so I expect that to maintain. The early vote really screwed Biden last night. His wins would've been bigger and losses smaller. It's was on full display when Bernie started with a sizable lead in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't really matter because Biden got the momentum. Bloomberg backed out and endorsed him. He'll probably prop Biden up with massive amounts of ads. The media will shape the narrative based on all the states won, general momentum, expected results in coming states, and position him positively vs Trump. They have everything they need. Plus the next debate isn't before the next vote.
    cant disagree w any of it

it is what it is all I know is I would never put all my eggs on a basketcase like DementiaJoe

well see what happens

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what source you are looking at but Google has shown a gap in the high 8s for a long time so I expect that to maintain. The early vote really screwed Biden last night. His wins would've been bigger and losses smaller. It's was on full display when Bernie started with a sizable lead in Texas.
    He's been hovering in the 32-33% while Biden's gone from 17% to 25% in that same period of time. Right now it's an 8 point lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So exactly what conservatives say about Dems importing voters but leftist hypocrites just paint them as racist. I mean this is logical. And this is also why the left wants open borders. It has nothing to do with their moral high horse bull and everything to with political gain.
    Fascinating narrative

Thread Information