Page 132 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4205
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing kids are worthless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing kids are worthless

A lot of those 2016 "kids" are adults with jobs/families now. Tough to rely soley on an ever changing demographic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing kids are worthless

Bernie’s claim to electability was turning out the youth vote. Turned out to be a fools errand.

Also surprised kornacki doesn’t have a verified tag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of those 2016 "kids" are adults with jobs/families now. Tough to rely soley on an ever changing demographic.
    A lot of them are paying out the ass for health insurance for those kids and are paying off student loans ... that’s bernies target demo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Bernie is doing great in the caucus format. Currently crushing Biden in North Dakota. Ironic given that this format represses votes instead of turning out voters.

Oh and by crushing I mean he’s winning by 2 thousand votes which translates to like a 15 point lead currently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I for one am glad the DNC or whoever had the foresight to consolidate efforts behind someone who could win Michigan.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I for one am glad the DNC or whoever had the foresight to consolidate efforts behind someone who could win Michigan.
    You don’t get to call it foresight after the DNC already ed the pooch on winning Michigan 4 years ago.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I can’t wait for November when every last Biden semenshielder here is saying “well it was obvious that Biden was a terrible candidate, but what else could we do!”

Don’t get mad at me because you guys were re ed enough to be manipulated into liking a ty candidate yet again.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I can’t wait for November when every last Biden semenshielder here is saying “well it was obvious that Biden was a terrible candidate, but what else could we do!”

Don’t get mad at me because you guys were re ed enough to be manipulated into liking a ty candidate yet again.
    “Trump was just a really strong in bent , Joe did his best but ran into a buzzsaw!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie’s claim to electability was turning out the youth vote. Turned out to be a fools errand.
    They might have a chance to over BOTH Bernie and Biden this year at this rate in the primary and then in the general respectively. Truly a worthless group of ing losers. This happens pretty much every election cycle. I see excuses being made for them all over twitter in terms of wait lines etc. but so many states have early voting now and also crying about waiting in line every two years...I mean Jesus

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might have a chance to over BOTH Bernie and Biden this year at this rate in the primary and then in the general respectively. Truly a worthless group of ing losers. This happens pretty much every election cycle. I see excuses being made for them all over twitter in terms of wait lines etc. but so many states have early voting now and also crying about waiting in line every two years...I mean Jesus
    The dumbass low IQ re ed ass boomers is why America will keep going downhill. Until all the boomers die off, this country is ed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The dumbass low IQ re ed ass boomers is why America will keep going downhill. Until all the boomers die off, this country is ed.
    I agree with you on boomers but millennials need to ing vote if they want to take control away from boomers. Right now boomers have a disproportionate amount of voting power because young people are lazy and have a disaffected at ude.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I agree with you on boomers but millennials need to ing vote if they want to take control away from boomers. Right now boomers have a disproportionate amount of voting power because young people are lazy and have a disaffected at ude.
    Well when they see getting TRIGGER WARNING>rigged<TRIGGER WARNING right before their eyes and they’re powerless to stop it, why should they care?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well when they see getting TRIGGER WARNING>rigged<TRIGGER WARNING right before their eyes and they’re powerless to stop it, why should they care?
    They’re not powerless, it’s not like the voting booth itself is rigged and their vote doesn’t count.

If young turned out at the same rate boomers did this would be a completely different race we’re talking about. Not to mention the fact the entire argument for Bernie’s electability (millennial turnout) would actually be valid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re not powerless, it’s not like the voting booth itself is rigged and their vote doesn’t count.
    Tbh I think one of the first signs of dementia is relying on the youth vote to win an election. Kind of worried for Bernie myself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways, Bout to head out to my early voting station here in FL and rig this primary against Bernie by voting for Joe Biden. wish me luck bros

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “I got manipulated into voting for a senile gropey old man and I’m proud of it!”

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tbh I think one of the first signs of dementia is relying on the youth vote to win an election. Kind of worried for Bernie myself
    If you’re being honest with yourself Biden’s mental decay is a cause for concern. Biden supporters who don’t see any issue there are as delusional as Sanders voters who still think he’ll “turn out the young vote”.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The fact that Biden is beating Sanders in places like Idaho and Washington makes me a little hopeful that Hillary was just a complete show of a candidate and a slightly less awful candidate in Biden is enough to beat Trump.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Biden is beating Sanders in places like Idaho and Washington makes me a little hopeful that Hillary was just a complete show of a candidate and a slightly less awful candidate in Biden is enough to beat Trump.
    Wishful thinking bro but not gonna happen. Biden is gonna get scorched alive in public by Trump. And if anyone is gonna vote for this senile POS then you're a useful idiot and the DNC establishment has you right where they want.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol AaronY pulling the Chris/DarrinS routine of running and hiding whenever anybody questions his senile god.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will absolutely have to FORCE myself to go vote in november again -
    just like in 2016 -

FORCED to choose the lesser of two very big evils-

but most didnt force themselves- they just stayed home...

Biden looks WORSE to me than lery-

he is uninspiring to say the least - and the dems banding together just in time to screw bernie will take time to digest-

still

i dont see many people forcing themselves to go vote biden - if only to stop trump.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden is not a great candidate but it's becoming more and more obvious that Bernie Sanders is worse. As evidenced by the fact that he can't even beat Biden.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden is not a great candidate but it's becoming more and more obvious that Bernie Sanders is worse. As evidenced by the fact that he can't even beat Biden.
    He's afraid. He was already to be not afraid anymore when the coronary hit & his afraid resurfaced....

"Please go away, Joe."

But, Joe wouldn't go, instead came harder.

Thread Information