Page 134 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4205
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he's going to stay in. His ego won't let him suspend until he gets a face-saving result like he had in California.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 03-11-2020 at 12:11 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course he's going to stay in. His ego won't let him suspend until he gets a face-saving result in California.
    Until next Tuesday & Florida. Can't see him sticking thereafter unless Biden has a mental breakdown, or, double coronary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until next Tuesday & Florida. Can't see him sticking thereafter unless Biden has a mental breakdown, or, double coronary.
    Maybe, he was trying to pimp his ND win for Pete's sake. If there is a night he "wins" that might be enough.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G. :

You dont understand

“lesser of two very big evils”

do you?

not voting to please the DNC or biden or dems or anything or anyone else-

doing it to stop the criminal traitor
    You got Trump Deranged Syndrome. Got ya

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got Trump Deranged Syndrome. Got ya

hey look

a cultist!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah I agree, I think he wants a shot at debating Biden and if that doesn’t turn the tide he’ll drop out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing berniebros ruining everything

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I'm looking forward to some schadenfraude to see if the Trump movement can do in the flames on same day tbh. I said about 500x in here that any Democrat would be an underdog if the economy remains strong in 2020 so not like I ever guaranteed a win or anything in here even once.
    Well, the economy is going to be ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, and (we) already spent our 401k windfall, heartily believing there'd be almost infinitely more. Only a tight -+ of the seed $ remains.

Now, all that is left is (quickie loans---lo&behold they're right there!) & refinancing the home (always been there, but, we didn't need it THIS time) in order to (maintain) what we (had) & (wish).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The economy will be as “strong” as it was in November 2004. Americans really are remarkable in how they make the same mistakes.

This is a repeat of the 2000s all over again. Republican President inherits a good economy from a 2-term Democrat, immediately proceeds to unnecessarily deregulated Wall Street and cut taxes for the rich, and then gets re-elected because the average American can’t tell the difference between a fundamentally good economy and an asset bubble.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing berniebros ruining everything
    Can you imagine that old man's mood, 21? We had it all & it's all gone...30k DOW, 3% unemployment, Biden on the verge, Sanders on the verge,,,& nothing he can do to change any of it.

Roils the stomach & the haunches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine that old man's mood, 21? We had it all & it's all gone...30k DOW, 3% unemployment, Biden on the verge, Sanders on the verge,,,& nothing he can do to change any of it.

Roils the stomach & the haunches.
    his stupidity for constantly pointing to the stock market as proof of his success

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The economy will be as “strong” as it was in November 2004. Americans really are remarkable in how they make the same mistakes.

This is a repeat of the 2000s all over again. Republican President inherits a good economy from a 2-term Democrat, immediately proceeds to unnecessarily deregulated Wall Street and cut taxes for the rich, and then gets re-elected because the average American can’t tell the difference between a fundamentally good economy and an asset bubble.
    The only thing the old man did wrong was be President when Corona hit, Will.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    To use your turn of phrase, if a Democrat President was running up the national deficit at the rate Trump is, you’d be calling him everything but a white man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    his stupidity for constantly pointing to the stock market as proof of his success
    Nothing wrong with that tact. He pumped it thusly. & got the Saudis to guarantee it.

We just got (Corona'd.) He's now stuck in the mud of it. Mine enemies will slow walk it because & the old man knows it, but, is powerless at EVERY turn to change any of it. A graveling moment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To use your turn of phrase, if a Democrat President was running up the national deficit at the rate Trump is, you’d be calling him everything but a white man.
    He ain't running up that national deficit un-complicit, Will. "You're" right in there with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with that tact. He pumped it thusly. & got the Saudis to guarantee it.

We just got (Corona'd.) He's now stuck in the mud of it. Mine enemies will slow walk it because & the old man knows it, but, is powerless at EVERY turn to change any of it. A graveling moment.
    He should probably stop being a complete dumbass about it, but he won't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but-but

”its a Dem hoax i tellya!”

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clinton signed the bill dismantling key provisions of Glass-Steagall in 1999, FYI

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He ain't running up that national deficit un-complicit, Will. "You're" right in there with him.
    That doesn’t make any sense.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Clinton signed the bill dismantling key provisions of Glass-Steagall in 1999, FYI
    Yeah I’m not saying Dems were flawless, but GWB only continued the deregulation of WS after he became president.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does have a lot of gaffes but he's better in town hall settings etc. Either way I've read three books on him and other Democrats and watched hours of his debates and he is fairly sharp oveall so it's not like he is someone I don't know strengths/weaknesses eise. For dure someone like mono who's entire exposure to him consists of watching spoon fed lowlights then reacting like this.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m not saying Dems were flawless, but GWB only continued the deregulation of WS after he became president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to venture a guess TGY isn't registered to vote.

Thread Information