Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4205
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You admit you want sex offenders in office.
    ... says the guy who semen shields for a child rapist.

https://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry I got confused, just really sensitive about people making fun of poor Joe when he lost a family member

he’s just really friendly
    So many emojis. You ok?

By your logic, you must be a real racist piece of in real life if we’re going by how you act here. Earlier you said it wasn’t a stretch to think Biden sexually assaulted this woman because he’s seem in pictures being a creep.

Most people read your posts and think it’s trolling. They don’t automatically assume you’re a POS whose a full blown racist.

You’re not really using the same standards for yourself that you clearly have for Biden. Essentially guilty without being proven so in your eyes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So, we can expect you to denounce everything Clinton and all their surrogates

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So many emojis. You ok?

By your logic, you must be a real racist piece of in real life if we’re going by how you act here. Earlier you said it wasn’t a stretch to think Biden sexually assaulted this woman because he’s seem in pictures being a creep.

Most people read your posts and think it’s trolling. They don’t automatically assume you’re a POS whose a full blown racist.

You’re not really using the same standards for yourself that you clearly have for Biden. Essentially guilty without being proven so in your eyes.
    that’s a stretch in so many ways, but Ok great. I’m a racist piece of and Biden is a sexual predator.

The difference is that no ones trying to argue for me as President material.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Whataboutism.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though he could kick himself HARD for letting his Dem buddies talk him into resigning that seat.

That stupid ass. Those 2 beauties in VA., wouldn't budge...the black faced white guy & the black rapist.

"I ain't leavin'."
    "I ain't leavin'."
    They were all willing to put him on the #MePoo altar for Hillary.

Admittedly, the timing was perfect for getting rid of that blowhard. Had it been any other year he would've retained his power.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though he could kick himself HARD for letting his Dem buddies talk him into resigning that seat.

That stupid ass. Those 2 beauties in VA., wouldn't budge...the black faced white guy & the black rapist.

"I ain't leavin'."
    "I ain't leavin'."
    , even good old Trudeau had the sense not to resign when he got push back to do so.

People should start learning there is a time stamp on these things. People will move on to other in a matter of days.

Trump himself held pat in the grab them by the pussy saga and got rewarded with the presidency. If I’m in a cushy job, you’re gonna ha e to drag me out. Lol

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There could be footage of Joe Biden finger blasting an 8 year old girl go viral tomorrow and the DNC wouldn’t dump him for Cuomo or anyone else. They’re pot committed.
    They'd think twice about it though if Corona ended by June.

Cuomo ain't doin' all of this out of the goodness of his heart. There is somebody behind him with a bright idea. It's too pat, too professional= the color slide show every day, the calmness in the presence of the dead.

Something is afoot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not even that. The transcript is known. Trump is basically bragging about what models and cheerleaders he's gonna bang. It's no flight to pedo island.

KidnapperGuy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, we can expect you to denounce everything Clinton and all their surrogates
    Most assuredly. Clinton was a freaking rapist piece of , and probably should be in jail too.

Trump raped at least one child with Epstein, and deserves a very small hole in the ground.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    , even good old Trudeau had the sense not to resign when he got push back to do so.

People should start learning there is a time stamp on these things. People will move on to other in a matter of days.

Trump himself held pat in the grab them by the pussy saga and got rewarded with the presidency. If I’m in a cushy job, you’re gonna ha e to drag me out. Lol
    Precisely!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Pointing out hypocrisy.

Not trying to deflect anything from anyone.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

STFU about this already. Locker room talk is not the damning you pretend it is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most assuredly. Clinton was a freaking rapist piece of , and probably should be in jail too.

Trump raped at least one child with Epstein, and deserves a very small hole in the ground.

Yea, I think I read that Onion article also.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s a stretch in so many ways, but Ok great. I’m a racist piece of and Biden is a sexual predator.

The difference is that no ones trying to argue for me as President material.
    I say prove it.

When you make a massive allegation like this and you don’t have anything to back it up, you’re already losing.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

"I ain't leavin'."
    "I ain't leavin'."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Absolutely nothing about this from any mainstream media outlets yet. Hopefully Fox News does the Lord’s work and covers this so the other MSM outlets have to.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not all bad for Franken. He preserved some level of dignity for himself. Had he stayed, he would be known as the en led creeper rather than a guy who simply got a little handsy.

That's the upshot. However, an attention / p.o.s. like Franken probably regrets his choice all the same.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I say prove it.

When you make a massive allegation like this and you don’t have anything to back it up, you’re already losing.
    Quite the different tone from When Blasey-Ford made accusations.

Before you say she had Kavanaugh’s calendars as proof, she didn’t, Kavanaugh brought those to the hearing himself. She didn’t have any calendars when she made accusations.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite the different tone from When Blasey-Ford made accusations.

Before you say she had Kavanaugh’s calendars as proof, she didn’t, Kavanaugh brought those to the hearing himself. She didn’t have any calendars when she made accusations.
    Yea, I saw the tranny deliver that false point earlier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nothing about this from any mainstream media outlets yet. Hopefully Fox News does the Lord’s work and covers this so the other MSM outlets have to.
    Maybe that should tell you something then.

That even the lowest form of News is not touching this without some concrete proof.

So far the only ones running this are clandestine rightwing sites. But by all means fantasize about this being a thing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that should tell you something then.

That even the lowest form of News is not touching this without some concrete proof.

So far the only ones running this are clandestine rightwing sites. But by all means fantasize about this being a thing.
    FNC are #NeverCommieCuck

You honestly kind of suck at knowing how the pieces fall.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As an aside, what the kind of sense does it make for Democrats to always let black people in red states pick their candidate? It would be like Republicans bowing to the choice of Brooklyn hipsters every 4 years.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yea, I saw the tranny deliver that false point earlier.
    Not surprising, there’s going to be a lot of mental gymnastics and revisionist history to try and justify the inconsistent positions of believing Blasey-Ford while shaming Tara Reade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FNC are #NeverCommieCuck

You honestly kind of suck at knowing how the pieces fall.
    That’s who they want along with Trump.

They're not telling their own viewers to vote for Bernie for nothing.

Thread Information