Page 160 of 169 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4205
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an aside, what the kind of sense does it make for Democrats to always let black people in red states pick their candidate? It would be like Republicans bowing to the choice of Brooklyn hipsters every 4 years.
    Yea, everything else with Dems is back of the bus, .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    As an aside, what the kind of sense does it make for Democrats to always let black people in red states pick their candidate? It would be like Republicans bowing to the choice of Brooklyn hipsters every 4 years.
    Pretty obvious to me why they design it that way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising, there’s going to be a lot of mental gymnastics and revisionist history to try and justify the inconsistent positions of believing Blasey-Ford while shaming Tara Reade.
    It's funny how Chumpettes try to defend this sh** long after the fact.

The Blasey-Ford stuff was a clear sham and a disgrace. Sure, it exposed Kavanaugh as kind of a ; but that is not a win.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I honestly don’t get it. South Carolina black voters mean nothing in a general election, yet they can completely swing a primary.

Buttigieg could have been a viable candidate nationally, but oh no, black people in Alabama don’t like him! as if we had any ing chance of winning Alabama.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy steering?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I honestly don’t get it. South Carolina black voters mean nothing in a general election, yet they can completely swing a primary.
    You don’t get why the DNC wants the most easily influenced, low IQ base of Democratic voters to play a pivotal role in elections that the DNC wants influence over?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You don’t get why the DNC wants the most easily influenced, low IQ base of Democratic voters to play a pivotal role in elections that the DNC wants influence over?
    Okay yeah that makes sense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising, there’s going to be a lot of mental gymnastics and revisionist history to try and justify the inconsistent positions of believing Blasey-Ford while shaming Tara Reade.
    I’ve not seem anyone shaming anyone here.

If needing more details about her claims is shaming, then I suppose.

Who is she? When, where and how did this event happened?

She doesn’t even need hard proof. She just needs to be credible. We don’t even know who she is and we already have a verdict.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's funny how Chumpettes try to defend this sh** long after the fact.

The Blasey-Ford stuff was a clear sham and a disgrace. Sure, it exposed Kavanaugh as kind of a ; but that is not a win.
    I just want consistency. Either every accusation is believable, or they all should be met with high skepticism. There’s no picking and choosing what to take seriously based on your political beliefs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She doesn’t even need hard proof. She just needs to be credible. We don’t even know who she is and we already have a verdict.
    Bruh; it was a scam. You just don't live in reality.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want consistency. Either every accusation is believable, or they all should be met with high skepticism. There’s no picking and choosing what to take seriously based on your political beliefs.
    That's not how it works. That's how Dems tried to claim it works 'til it was not convenient. There are real victims and there are real liars. Blassey-Ford is among the latter. I don't know enough about Reade to say about her, but I'm always weary of people suddenly making an issue out of something long after the fact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh; it was a scam. You just don't live in reality.
    What was a scam?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

What exactly do you mean who is she? You know just as much about her personally as you knew about Blasey-Ford when she first made allegations.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was a scam?
    All that Blassey-Ford stuff. BTW, be CIA connected. Big surprise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly do you mean who is she? You know just as much about her personally as you knew about Blasey-Ford when she first made allegations.
    Not so.

When we learned about Ford she had already made contact with senate aides and ultimately even met with Feinstein? They vetted her. She agreed to testify under oath, etc.

This chick ran to an obscure reporter. If she wants to get out there then let’s hear it. I’m not for censoring her.

If the truth is on her side I’ll be the first to call for Biden’s head.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Semi-related:

granddaughter er

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not so.

When we learned about Ford she had already made contact with senate aides and ultimately even met with Feinstein? They vetted her. She agreed to testify under oath, etc.

This chick ran to an obscure reporter. If she wants to get out there then let’s hear it. I’m not for censoring her.

She ran to Time’s Up, who is supposed to speak up for women like her, but they kept her quiet to protect Biden.

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/...etoo-times-up/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Semi-related:

granddaughter er

Wut?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not so.

Right, I’m sure the Democrats went through an extremely thorough vetting process and scrutinized every aspect of her life before using her to help achieve a political objective

Your also wrong about what Reade did, she tried running to a not-for-profit first in order to ensure she’d get legal protection from harassment but the not-for-profit was run by someone with Biden connections so they told her to off.

Running to an obscure journalist was her last option.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That’s him kissing his granddaughter on the mouth.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She ran to Time’s Up, who is supposed to speak up for women like her, but they kept her quiet to protect Biden.

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/...etoo-times-up/
    That's just shameless corruption.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s him kissing his granddaughter on the mouth.
    My feeling is that the Bidens (Joe and his wife) are sexually loose. It's why his son is ing his dead brother's wife like before the body is even cold.

I would normally throw caution to the wind, but if I'm being honest, this is "hiding in plain sight" stuff. I would not put it past Joe to have nailed her.

And I don't say this as some team player like RandomCuck just looking for a reason to hate; I'm just straight up calling it how I see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so.

So you haven't listened to her interview. She worked for him. She describes in detail exactly when, where, and what happened.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    My feeling is that the Bidens (Joe and his wife) are sexually loose. It's why his son is ing his dead brother's wife like before the body is even cold.

I would normally throw caution to the wind, but if I'm being honest, this is "hiding in plain sight" stuff. I would not put it past Joe to have nailed her.

And I don't say this as some team player like RandomCuck just looking for a reason to hate; I'm just straight up calling it how I see it.
    She’s kinda hot, I’d smash tbh.

Of course, I’m not her grandpa

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So you haven't listened to her interview. She worked for him. She describes in detail exactly when, where, and what happened.
    And she has multiple family member/friends who confirmed they remember her telling them the same story back when it initially happened.

Thread Information