Page 27 of 169 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed 100% except in this instance I’m happy that these states were able to sink Biden’s campaign before he ever got the chance to rely on brain dead “OH LAWDY!” Southern black voters.
    DNC shouldn't even consider the southern vote outside of Florida since it's useless in the general election.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let it be Sanders!
    Yeah they should go with Biden since he'll be strongest in ruby red states like South Carolina where the Democrats have no chance of winning in a general election.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DNC shouldn't even consider the southern vote outside of Florida since it's useless in the general election.
    They really should stage the voting order based off of which states are most/least important.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if he got his coalition of fiercely loyal supporters from 25-30% of the primary electorate to 35-40% he could replicate what Trump did in 2016 but I’m not sure what the path is. The fact that blacks are supporting stop and frisk Bloomberg more than they’re supporting him amazes me but he appears to be winning Hispanics.
    Warren's votes are slowly but surely gravitating to Bernie. If and when Warren suspends, Bernie will be at or near 40 percent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let it be Sanders!
    Nah, let Sanders get on at a brokered convention.

I'd like to think Sanders can't possibly win but I thought the same about Trump. Sanders crowds and enthusiasm are every bit as real as Trump's were so I don't discount that.

2008 GOP thought we can only hope they pick a black guy named Hussein
    2016 Dems thought we can only hope it's Trump

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They really should stage the voting order based off of which states are most/least important.
    yeah, Biden winning the nomination because of him winning foregone-conclusion states like CA, NY, and the right wing South outside of Florida, is falling into a similar trap as what happened with Hillary despite Bernie taking most of the rust belt states, etc.

Plus the stupid superdelegates crap which is anti cons utional and certainly doesn't have a matter in the general election.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore the source but if they actually said this it's kind of funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore the source but if they actually said this it's kind of funny

stupid s.

Probably meant that the centrist moderates made up 45+ percent of the vote while Bernie just had over 25. Even if you give him Warren's he's 8-9 points off the combined moderate votes.
    Last edited by Reck; 02-12-2020 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Added the missing s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Billionaires taking time off counting their money and melting down on twitter only to get demolished

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid .

Probably meant that the centrist moderates made up 45+ percent of the vote while Bernie just had over 25. Even if you give him Warren's he's 8-9 points off the combined moderate votes.
    Yep the moderates are canabalizing each other. And Warren couldn't and will never take any of Bernie's votes

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I should be sleeping but instead I put it on MSNBC and actually listened to Buttplug give his speech. Literally the first time I've actually listened to him. I'm kind of shocked how incredibly fake and orchestrated his crowd was. On cue chanting Mayor Pete then all stopping on cue then on cue "Butt Edge Edge" then on cue "President Pete". Only thing more phony was his rehearsed gestures.

Can't believe he's doing as well as he has.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’ve seen those videos, and yes the mainstream media is always a show. Everybody knows this.

I’m just posting what Bernie’s posting, he’s been making a lot of ominous tweets like this towards the president.

I think he’s going to do it. I think he’ll at least win the popular vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I should be sleeping but instead I put it on MSNBC and actually listened to Buttplug give his speech. Literally the first time I've actually listened to him. I'm kind of shocked how incredibly fake and orchestrated his crowd was. On cue chanting Mayor Pete then all stopping on cue then on cue "Butt Edge Edge" then on cue "President Pete". Only thing more phony was his rehearsed gestures.

He tried emulating Obama quite a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they should go with Biden since he'll be strongest in ruby red states like South Carolina where the Democrats have no chance of winning in a general election.
    Gonna flip Arizona, like Shillary! Yeah baby!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, bernie should put this on a loop in the jumbotron for his speeches...

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Warren's votes are slowly but surely gravitating to Bernie. If and when Warren suspends, Bernie will be at or near 40 percent.
    No it will be like 35% with Warren’s voters which won’t be enough if one of the moderates can take control of coalesce all of the moderate votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at idiots adding and subtracting votes from candidates

it does not work that way Nancies

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No it will be like 35% with Warren’s voters which won’t be enough if one of the moderates can take control of coalesce all of the moderate votes.
    If all of Warrens support really does flip to Sanders when she drops out I think it will be enough but doesn’t matter because I think the support Warren has left (at least among white people) is going to the Stapler Thrower once Warren drops out.

Four years ago everyone thought it was as simple as “Trump has more votes going against him than for him so he’ll lose once they find a mainstream Republican for the other 60% of the primary voters to unify around” and it never happened because it’s a slower and more dynamic process.

Primary voters like high school drop out Tryquesha Jefferson who has the reading ability of a 5th grader don’t see things in terms of “well I’m a moderate so I need to pick the moderate!” Over time the candidate who’s winning the most votes gradually gets more of an advantage because of fundraising and name recognition imo.

Bernies issue is that his coalition of loyalists isn’t as large as Trump’s was (yet). If it got to that point and the primary field was still crowded I think it’d be his to lose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, bernie should put this on a loop in the jumbotron for his speeches...
    They are all coal miners quite obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's what I'm saying. I really don't get the appeal with this guy how he is even close to Sanders.

Thread Information