Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a pretty safe bet this fiasco in Iowa just lost them their "first in the nation" status for 2024.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well four more years of Trump won’t be so bad, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well four more years of Trump won’t be so bad, right?
    2020 and vengeful Trash unchained with acquittal in a rigged "trial" won't be so bad, either

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Running it back with Hillary now seems like the best possible option could Democrats have messed this up any worse? Just a complete and total embarrassment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IA is 3M white people, doesn't rep USA.

IA needs some H-1B Indians and Chinese to handle their technology

caucuses are stupid.

IA elects Stephen King and Grassley, 'em

Will this fiasco be the end of both IA and caucuses?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    IA is 3M white people, doesn't rep USA.

IA needs some H-1B Indians and Chinese to handle their technology

caucuses are stupid.

IA elects Stephen King and Grassley, 'em

Will this fiasco be the end of both IA and caucuses?
    Unlikely re caucuses. Americans love to continue outdated, nonsensical things for the sake of “tradition”, especially when it comes to elections (caucuses, voting on a Tuesday, superdelegates, etc.).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the reports say Biden got crushed....I guess it’s impossible for Biden to lose though if every time he does lose it’ll get chalked up as a “voting irregularity” where everything gets shut down.
    Lol you're currently crying in the previous post about the vote counting process being rigged against Bernie by the DNC somehow even though he won.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlikely re caucuses. Americans love to continue outdated, nonsensical things for the sake of “tradition”, especially when it comes to elections (caucuses, voting on a Tuesday, superdelegates, etc.).
    Yep, "dynamic", "modern" "New World" America is blocked, constipated, ossified, can't do , can't fix , and for a big majority of Americans, stays the same or gets worse.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-04-2020 at 11:20 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Perez should step down immediately.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lol you're currently crying in the previous post about the vote counting process being rigged against Bernie by the DNC somehow even though he won.
    Point out where in my previous post I mentioned Bernie or anything about rigging.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it just me or conservatives seem to be more interested in these primaries than democrats, tbh?
    Trash/Repugs tried to upstage/deflect from the IA by Repugs visiting the state, holding competing rallies, etc. I think the same is planned for NH primary next week.

As always, Trash/Repugs aren't interested governing, policies, Making America Great, only in winning by cheating, fraud, by defeating in the nastiest ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo, you should really get out of that smokey singlewide and get some fresh air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point out where in my previous post I mentioned Bernie or anything about rigging.
    The whole thing:
    "This reeks of the DNC trying to create noise that distracts from how tily Biden did."

between your DNC theories , your support of every far left program from GND, 90% wealth tax, m4all, etc you're basically like thinking man's version of boutons at this point lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Isitjustme?; 02-04-2020 at 11:51 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The whole thing:
    "This reeks of the DNC trying to create noise that distracts from how tily Biden did."

between your DNC theories , your support of every far left program from GND, 90% wealth tax, m4all, etc you're basically like thinking man's version of boutons at this point lol.

nothing in that post mentions anything about Bernie or vote rigging

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing in that post mentions anything about Bernie or vote rigging
    Not vote rigging but the process being rigged or altered somehow. It was a pretty good post tbh. Just needed a little more nicknames like AmericaKKK and Trash maybe. Also maybe some red font to make it pop off the page

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lol you're currently crying in the previous post about the vote counting process being rigged.
    Not vote rigging

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Bernie rigged it against himself to make Biden look good. Wonder how deep this goes..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever the technical definition of rigging is you were still claiming malfeasance and DNC conspiracies is what I meant. I mean I said Bernie won

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Whatever the technical definition of rigging is you were still claiming malfeasance and DNC conspiracies is what I meant.
    my post apparently rustled your jimmies so badly that you couldn’t coherently articulate whatever it is you were saying

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my post apparently rustled your jimmies so badly that you couldn’t coherently articulate whatever it is you were saying
    I pray that Bernie Sanders wins the primaries I wanna see AaronY have a full meltdown and see if he will switch to Donald Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly thought rigging just meant any kind of interference or malfeasance or whatever lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    less about covering up for Biden, more about hurting Bernie's momentum as much as possible. Polls were indicating he's winning NH by a wide margin, don't want to add an Iowa victory speech heading into Nevada and SC if you're DNC

The connection between Pete and the Shadow company that made the app looks like bull obv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those satellite caucuses can be tiny though .. how many people were there altogether?
    Bend over, I'll ing show you a tiny caucus.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I honestly thought rigging just meant any kind of interference or malfeasance or whatever lol
    I wouldn’t even say I was accusing interference or malfeasance....really just a spectacle that distract the news cycle between now and the primaries where Biden is projected to do better (South Carolina). I wouldn’t call that interference or malfeasance per se.

Thread Information