Page 57 of 169 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4205
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She would've probably lost IMO w/o superdelegate system. People like to say she won by 3 million votes or whatever; but the truth is that with the writing on the wall people stayed away while others just wanted to support the presumptive nominee as a show of solidarity. Over and over, Bernie would have better showings and Hillary's delegate count would get the headlines. It's a submission system. It did what it was designed to do.
    So wrong as usual.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So wrong as usual.
    #StillWithHer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? You made a whopper of a lie and I pointed out how wrong you were. The truth picks no sides.

Tell me how I’m wrong though derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? You made a whopper of a lie and I pointed out how wrong you were. The truth picks no sides.

Tell me how I’m wrong though derp
    Bernie won two of six states on the last main primary day and was very compe ive in California even when Hillary was clearly going to be the nominee. This despite that people typicaly want to support the winner slash show support against the other party's nominee. And at one point, Bernie won eight straight states despite being way down thanks to super delegates. I wouldn't discount all the ballot box stuffing and technological engineering fake votes either. I frankly doubt that Hillary was ever more popular than Bernie (except in the very beginning). She was embroiled in so much scandal; it defies logic to think that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie won two of six states on the last main primary day and was very compe ive in California even when Hillary was clearly going to be the nominee. This despite that people typicaly want to support the winner slash show support against the other party's nominee. And at one point, Bernie won eight straight states despite being way down thanks to super delegates. I wouldn't discount all the ballot box stuffing and technological engineering fake votes either. I frankly doubt that Hillary was ever more popular than Bernie (except in the very beginning). She was embroiled in so much scandal; it defies logic to think that.
    What is this diatribe? How does someone who wins 11 more states than you “probably” loses the nomination?

Super delegates have nothing to do with how a candidate does on a primary. They don’t even have a say until the convention so how is it you think they helped Hillary win primaries?

Bernie winning however many states at the end doesn’t change the fact she outperformed him in every way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this diatribe? How does someone who wins 11 more states than you “probably” loses the nomination?

Super delegates have nothing to do with how a candidate does on a primary. They don’t even have a say until the convention so how is it you think they helped Hillary win primaries?

Bernie winning however many states at the end doesn’t change the fact she outperformed him in every way.
    Only eleven more despite full system backing and delegate momentum the entire time thanks to super delegates? You obviously don't know how the human psyche works. People vote for winners. People are tribal. If people voted on principle we wouldn't have a two-party system, numb nuts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only eleven more despite full system backing and delegate momentum the entire time thanks to super delegates? You obviously don't know how the human psyche works. People vote for winners. People are tribal. If people voted on principle we wouldn't have a two-party system, numb nuts.
    derp

Before Bernie went on to win those states back to back, she had already ac ulated an insurmountable pledged delegate lead. All the super delegates did was add to her huge lead anyways.

Not that it matters because Bernie himself gave her all his earned delegates at the convention. What are you even trying to argue here?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp

Before Bernie went on to win those states back to back, she had already ac ulated an insurmountable pledged delegate lead. All the super delegates did was add to her huge lead anyways.

Not that it matters because Bernie himself gave her all his earned delegates at the convention. What are you even trying to argue here?
    Yea, Hillary had a huge insurmountable lead and eight states in a row voted for Bernie because we all know people love to vote for losers. Do you hear yourself, tranny? People knew Hillary was a bag of sh**.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for a guy who hates all these crazy conspiracies, how do you feel about iowa recount not changing the results and buttigieg still winning?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, Hillary had a huge insurmountable lead and eight states in a row voted for Bernie because we all know people love to vote for losers. Do you hear yourself, tranny? People knew Hillary was a bag of sh**.
    Kill Shot

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question?

Whose pic is that that you display 24/7?

Why do you have a pic of a man?

Just sayin..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sp derp is killing himself?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    for a guy who hates all these crazy conspiracies, how do you feel about iowa recount not changing the results and buttigieg still winning?
    You saw how they faked the coin tosses, and handed delegates to Mayor Pete, right?

I’m disappointed to see how the DNC learned nothing from 2016, and are still trying to rig the primaries in favor of establishment candidates. Regardless of political affiliation, everyone should be concerned with their non-interest in a functioning democracy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sp derp is killing himself?
    Tranny humor is so bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tranny humor is so bad.
    Just wondering because your math is as bad as Qchris.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering because your math is as bad as Qchris.
    Blanket outs. Yea, you need that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blanket outs. Yea, you need that.
    ?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The math is what it is. The presumptive presumptive nominee doesn't lose eight states in a row / barely win California / still losing states at the end if she's a real winner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The math is what it is. The presumptive presumptive nominee doesn't lose eight states in a row / barely win California / still losing states at the end if she's a real winner.
    Barely

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/20...ies/california

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seven percent is nothing for a formality vote. A real winner would've won by twenty plus easy.

The signs were there, tranny. You still haven't accepted reality.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    65 plus percent as a show of solidarity would've went to a candidate that wasn't a ing psycho cheater. Come to terms. People were protest voting instead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump asking republicans to vote for Bernie in SC today. It’d be funny if that actually works and Biden loses it. What would be more funny still is if Bernie gets the nomination my money is on Bernie beating him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump asking republicans to vote for Bernie in SC today. It’d be funny if that actually works and Biden loses it. What would be more funny still is if Bernie gets the nomination my money is on Bernie beating him.
    I think if Bernie comes within 5% of Biden today it’s a win for him, so it’d be funny if the Trumpers even help get him to that point.

Thread Information