Page 7 of 169 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN has these numbers & will not speak of them. There is a Sanders proponent on the panel (all the way to the right) on the CNN dais & every time she tries to talk about Sanders & these numbers she is cut off by Dana Bash & Cooper.
    i haven't watched cable in years

but those numbers are unofficial, unverified. i wouldnt blame somebody for not running them. but these guys should have some entrance/exit polling data

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wojtek with the scoop

she looks to be wearing Klobuchar gear, so wherever this precinct was she probably defected to pete during the realignment (the limited data we have has shown that pete did well during realignment stages)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I pray that Bernie Sanders wins the primaries I wanna see AaronY have a full meltdown and see if he will switch to Donald Trump
    Oh you can be sure that if Bernie wins all the Biden/Hillary supporters are going throw a temper tantrum that dwarfs anything the Bernie Bros cried about in 2016 and at the very least threaten to vote for Trump if Bernie doesn’t move closer to the middle...no different than what the Clintons did after Obama won in 2008.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i haven't watched cable in years
    Only Zionists watch cable. Their oligarch emperors dictate to their brain dead masses what to think, who to hate and how to carry out their agenda. It's only through the chosen few who are woke, such as myself, to call out these Zionist armies and their agenda. World War 50, mass extinction, whitey, anti-Christian, nukes, Zionism, Jews, Jewsjewsjewsjewsjews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Zionists watch cable. Their oligarch emperors dictate to their brain dead masses what to think, who to hate and how to carry out their agenda. It's only through the chosen few who are woke, such as myself, to call out these Zionist armies and their agenda. World War 50, mass extinction, whitey, anti-Christian, nukes, Zionism, Jews, Jewsjewsjewsjewsjews.
    EXACTLY. glad to see somebody else took the redpill and is now WOKE like me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh you can be sure that if Bernie wins all the Biden/Hillary supporters are going throw a temper tantrum that dwarfs anything the Bernie Bros cried about in 2016 and at the very least threaten to vote for Trump if Bernie doesn’t move closer to the middle...no different than what the Clintons did after Obama won in 2008.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    wojtek with the scoop

she looks to be wearing Klobuchar gear, so wherever this precinct was she probably defected to pete during the realignment (the limited data we have has shown that pete did well during realignment stages)
    If that’s true then it’s bad news for Biden...I would have expected him to clean up as a backup plan.

@ at the campaign official awkwardly trying to convince the woman in that video

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was better off just letting the coin hit the ground - NFL style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a bizarre system tbh

49 = 38 =/= 38

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what a bizarre system tbh

49 = 38 =/= 38

I like the concept of a realignment where people get to vote again if their candidate didn’t meet a threshold...the part of the process that includes napkin math, coin flips and rounding is where you lose me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the concept of a realignment where people get to vote again if their candidate didn’t meet a threshold...the part of the process that includes napkin math, coin flips and rounding is where you lose me.
    i agree. its a version of ranked choice voting, which is inherently a good thing, and giving you the hindsight of who is/isn't viable before that second vote is an interesting dynamic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

damn

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

damn
    Creative way to deflect from the crux of the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Creative way to deflect from the crux of the question.
    not only deflects but exacerbates

bragging about how much richer he is than trump is such a tone-deaf maneuver

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the entry and exit polling in Iowa is also showing that Bernie won because of healthcare and people wanting Medicare for all. Establishment Dems can try all they want but the single payer train is off the tracks and there’s nothing that’s changing it at this point.
    Yup.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no confirmed delegated 24 hours later.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    CNN has these numbers & will not speak of them. There is a Sanders proponent on the panel (all the way to the right) on the CNN dais & every time she tries to talk about Sanders & these numbers she is cut off by Dana Bash & Cooper.
    CNN blows my phone up with updates every time Trump farts in the wrong direction....not one ing update from them about this cluster yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I never cried at all on here after Hillary lost in 2016 and I supported her just as much as Biden. Even mocked djohn for wasting time with that stupid Russia thread over and over.
    Last edited by AaronY; 02-04-2020 at 05:04 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lol I never cried at all on here after Hillary lost in 2016 and I supported her just as much as Biden. Even mocked djohn for wasting time with that stupid Russia thread over and over.
    my god you’re sensitive, my post was a general comment. Wasn’t directed at you but your response is apples to oranges either way, I’m not talking about crying after a general election but rather after your candidate loses a primary.

If it’s Sanders vs Trump who are you voting for in the general?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    results are now coming in... 62% reporting, per CNN

https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/st...=ec_crm_iowa_d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sanders has more votes in first round, and in final round. but delegate lead to pete right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pete and warren are big winners of realignments. biden, the opposite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my god you’re sensitive, my post was a general comment. Wasn’t directed at you but your response is apples to oranges either way, I’m not talking about crying after a general election but rather after your candidate loses a primary.

If it’s Sanders vs Trump who are you voting for in the general?
    Oh greatyacht referenced me in that post you were talking about me lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    pete and warren are big winners of realignments. biden, the opposite
    To be fair I think he lost a lot of realignment votes in precincts where he didn’t get 15% to begin with.

Crazy victory for Buttplug though, rural Iowans are bat crazy bible thumpers (even the Democrat ones)...can’t believe Buttplug did so well with that demographic.

Thread Information