Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4205
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker carlson-

who is a certified piece of -

nailed bidens senility in his opening tonite-

every trump fellator probably ed while watching...

if tucker nazi carlson can destroy biden this easily- hate to see what an entire right wing of nazis can do to senile biden

stupid ass dems

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, after watching Pete's endorsement and Biden's comments, i'd be shocked if Buttigieg wasn't tapped as Biden's running mate.

not only did Biden make repeated comments about Pete representing the future, and that if this was six years later, biden would be endorsing pete and not the other way around... but a good amount of biden's speech was, imo, a genuine, heartfelt comparison of buttigieg to beau, and i dont think biden would just throw that around lightly
    So Buttigieg has as much chance as a dead man? Rare moment of clarity from Biden I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker carlson-

if tucker nazi carlson can destroy biden this easily- hate to see what an entire right wing of nazis can do to senile biden

stupid ass dems
    Tucker has been calling things pretty well lately, not just about Dems. Well except for his apparent infatuation with Tulsi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think he'd want to carry water for somebody who has zero interest in pursuing his agenda that he's been running on for decades?
    Well since you so decisively said he wouldn't accept a VP spot I thought it was an interesting view to have so I searched around to see where he unequivocally said no and couldn't find it. What I found was a bunch of we'll see videos when he was press for an answer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna582346
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/polit...ent/index.html

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I also dont think Bernie is so vindictive that he would out right refuse such an offer. That's being shortsighted.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tucker carlson-

stupid ass dems
    Carlson’s coverage of the primary has been on point for the most part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So Buttigieg has as much chance as a dead man? Rare moment of clarity from Biden I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for that Beau + Gabriel ticket.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Buttplug would be a Tim Kaine level ty VP choice. What group of voters does he help Biden relate to?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Waiting for that Beau + Gabriel ticket.
    Forgot all about poor sweet Gabriel

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buttplug would be a Tim Kaine level ty VP choice. What group of voters does he help Biden relate to?
    He should go for Beto. My dream would still be alive then.

Seriously though, Beto has proven he can turn out the younger voters out, is young and is progressive....enough.

Had a massive blunder with the guns thing but otherwise he can bring energy to the dead vibe the Biden campaign hauls around everywhere he goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would just be overall optics to show he's hip and with it, I think.

I think Warren might be a fair choice but I really don't think any of the current crop of candidates move the needle for VP. I think he goes off script like McCain and picks someone nobody sees coming.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He should go for Beto. My dream would still be alive then.

Seriously though, Beto has proven he can turn out the younger voters out, is young and is progressive....enough.

Had a massive blunder with the guns thing but otherwise he can bring energy to the dead vibe the Biden campaign hauls around everywhere he goes.
    Id be really surprised if Warren stays in the race just to with Bernie and help Biden only for Biden to pick someone other than her. She’s committing political suicide with what used to be her base, so you’d expect her to get something good out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well since you so decisively said he wouldn't accept a VP spot I thought it was an interesting view to have so I searched around to see where he unequivocally said no and couldn't find it. What I found was a bunch of we'll see videos when he was press for an answer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna582346
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/polit...ent/index.html

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I also dont think Bernie is so vindictive that he would out right refuse such an offer. That's being shortsighted.
    its not about being vindictive, its about being tied to the hip of an administration he doesn't believe in. VP should be in lock-step with the President, and the VP has to help get the president's agenda through congress. why the would bernie want to do that for clinton?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id be really surprised if Warren stays in the race just to with Bernie and help Biden only for Biden to pick someone other than her. She’s committing political suicide with what used to be her base, so you’d expect her to get something good out of it.
    She looks like a middle school principal. Maybe give her the department of education

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, if she wants to stay Senator she'll be furniture for the rest of her life if she wants. Not even sure she'd want to leave that for anything less than the presidency.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Eh, if she wants to stay Senator she'll be furniture for the rest of her life if she wants. Not even sure she'd want to leave that for anything less than the presidency.
    I used to think that but remember how hard she was pushing to be Hillary’s VP 4 years ago? She clearly wanted it then and was disappointed to be passed over.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to think that but remember how hard she was pushing to be Hillary’s VP 4 years ago? She clearly wanted it then and was disappointed to be passed over.
    It would be historic and all that....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She looks like a middle school principal. Maybe give her the department of education
    What the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously tho, after Biden gets curb stomped by Trump, what’s the centrist excuse going to be? Will it be similar to “he just ran into a buzzsaw” like the excuses made for Kerry in 2004, or will it be of the “he just wasn’t a very likeable candidate” Hillary Clinton variety?
    The latter wouldn’t necessarily be inaccurate, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The excuses should be his liberal democracy policies were soundly unpopular with USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looking like a middle school principal was the only legitimate qualification betsy devos had tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The latter wouldn’t necessarily be inaccurate, tbh
    What would that bussaw be? It's not like this is a great economy for the working class with wages stagnant and housing, medical, and educational expenses shooting through the roof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would that bussaw be? It's not like this is a great economy for the working class with wages stagnant and housing, medical, and educational expenses shooting through the roof.
    "the latter" meaning biden being unlikeable

Thread Information