Page 88 of 169 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4205
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo. It's why Warren was a legit contender until she moved away from her progressive values and attacked Bernie.
    Yea, she shouldn't have moved away from the values she stole from Bernie and attacked Bernie

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Bros will come around just like they did in 2016.

Bernie will campaign with Biden just like he did Clinton. And Biden will get hundreds of millions from Bloomberg.

If I'm Biden's camp my next big project is figuring out how to refuse all debates with Trump while spinning it as part of his "bring the country back together" message.
    If Biden pulls a stunt where he avoids debates I’d vote for Trump and donate as much to his campaign as I’ve donated to Sanders.

The fact Dems don’t see the issues with a candidate who wants to avoid debates demonstrates how ed up the party has gotten.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bros will come around just like they did in 2016.

Bernie will campaign with Biden just like he did Clinton. And Biden will get hundreds of millions from Bloomberg.

If I'm Biden's camp my next big project is figuring out how to refuse all debates with Trump while spinning it as part of his "bring the country back together" message.
    America gonna rally for the chicken.
    Lambert

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact Dems don’t see the issues with a candidate who wants to avoid debates demonstrates how ed up the party has gotten.
    Betas don't see the point in debates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Centrist votes were split so Bernie took primaries, usually by far less than 50%. Now there’s one centrist candidate and Bernie’s losing while bros whine that it’s a conspiracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What should Bernie have done differently with black voters? Be specific. His platform does significantly more for black voters than any of the other candidates’ platforms would and he doesn’t have the checkered past that Biden/Bloomer have on race.
    I dont know. Cant answer that as I am not black and cant speak for them.

I'm just speaking in general terms about individual voters. I dont think blaming voters because they decided to go the other way is somehow a fault.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I dont think blaming voters because they decided to go the other way is somehow a fault.
    Hillary and mainstream Democrats have been doing it for 3+ years now.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Biden pulls a stunt where he avoids debates I’d vote for Trump and donate as much to his campaign as I’ve donated to Sanders.

I'm not saying I'd support it, I'm saying it would be a good strategy. Debates won't be a strength for him, and I don't think most people will care.

LOL at putting so much importance on that theatrical bull anyway. You'd seriously donate to Trump over the ing debates?

If that's all it would take I'm starting to think you're just reaching for an excuse to vote for Trump regardless, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden picking up all the states most thought he would. I don't see reason for the Bros to grab their torches just yet. Once things move West, things will calm down.

Very possible Bernie runs the table everywhere else except Tennessee although it could be compe ive there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this. Biden re ed ass was is really going to pull this off smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think blaming voter's choices is a good idea here. The burden is on Bernie to first of all get out his supporters to vote. Why is he polling so ty with blacks? How is that the voter's fault? I'm confuse..

Biden is still running ads with Obama. Biden inspires no one to get
    Out and vote and that was Hillary’s problem she had. We are literally running the same candidate we did in 2016. I wasn’t necessarily blaming the voters. I’m saying the candidates who dropped out last night and all of the sudden just magically backed Biden all in the same night right before Super Tuesday. It almost looks as it was preplanned to screw Bernie. Here again I’m not a Bernie diehard it’s just how it looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this. Biden re ed ass was is really going to pull this off smh.
    Bernie does better in the Northeast, Midwest, and Western states. The night is far from over, but Sleepy Joe definitely isn't going anywhere.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not saying I'd support it, I'm saying it would be a good strategy. Debates won't be a strength for him.

But LOL at putting so much importance on that theatrical bull anyway. You'd seriously donate to Trump over the ing debates?

If that's all it would take I'm starting to think you're just reaching for an excuse to vote for Trump regardless, tbh.
    It’s not theatrical bull , if Biden doesn’t have the mental wherewithal to do a few ing debates the Dems shouldn’t have nominated him to be president. Doing something as unprecedented as refusing to debate is basically an admission he’d get pummeled if he did one with the hope that Biden would be able to effectively trick the American people into overlooking his dementia and voting for him.

Its effectively the same thing they did with Palin 12 years ago when they tried at all costs to avoid interviews. I guess when it’s a Dem it’s ok though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocked Massachussets didn't get called for Bernie right off the bat. Too early to call and there seems to be a 3-way tie.

Now that we're getting to the more liberal parts of the map, I'm interested to see the reaction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is still running ads with Obama. Biden inspires no one to get
    Out and vote and that was Hillary’s problem she had. We are literally running the same candidate we did in 2016. I wasn’t necessarily blaming the voters. I’m saying the candidates who dropped out last night and all of the sudden just magically backed Biden all in the same night right before Super Tuesday. It almost looks as it was preplanned to screw Bernie. Here again I’m not a Bernie diehard it’s just how it looks.
    Why is consolidating candidates an effort to screw anyone? You really think it's a better system where someone gets their party's nomination with around 1/3rd of the total vote because of the number of candidates?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JoeBi and Bernie basically tied in Texas per Google.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And lol Tennessee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any bros complaining Bernie trying to buy the nomination having far outspent Biden, particularly in the super Tuesday elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not theatrical bull , if Biden doesn’t have the mental wherewithal to do a few ing debates the Dems shouldn’t have nominated him to be president. Doing something as unprecedented as refusing to debate is basically an admission he’d get pummeled if he did one with the hope that Biden would be able to effectively trick the American people into overlooking his dementia and voting for him.

Its effectively the same thing they did with Palin 12 years ago when they tried at all costs to avoid interviews. I guess when it’s a Dem it’s ok though.
    The debates are a series of dumbed-down pla udes, canned one liners and re ed zingers. It's an excuse for the media to cover theatrics instead of policy. They're absolutely useless in the current format and I don't think participation in them is a necessary step to be considered Presidential.

But relax, he's not going to avoid the debates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocked Massachussets didn't get called for Bernie right off the bat. Too early to call and there seems to be a 3-way tie.

Now that we're getting to the more liberal parts of the map, I'm interested to see the reaction.
    i didnt blame warren for staying through super tuesday, but with the avalanche of news leading up to today, with pete suspending, amy suspending, both of them + beto endorsing... i think that should have been her queue. now she's just in to get vanity votes. such a disappointing heel turn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JoeBi and Bernie basically tied in Texas per Google.
    Early votes. Buttigieg has 14k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any bros complaining Bernie trying to buy the nomination having far outspent Biden, particularly in the super Tuesday elections.
    i think the distinction is being drawn when the money is raised with small individual donations, vs billionaires like bloomberg and steyer pounding hundreds of millions of their own money

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why is consolidating candidates an effort to screw anyone? You really think it's a better system where someone gets their party's nomination with around 1/3rd of the total vote because of the number of candidates?
    Staging it the way they did is what I have an issue with. Were Pete and Any both really so stunned by how badly they did in South Carolina that it was what caused them to drop out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have no real problem with them dropping out. Eventually that was going to happen. Just for them to drop out and immediately back Biden the day before Super Tuesday to me looked a bit shady or they were looking to do whatever they could to boost Biden’s dying campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As soon as some of these results came in, Joe looked good but Bernie is coming up big right now. Currently leading in Texas.

Thread Information