My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie wins California.
    I guess antifa came out to vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren has to get out now. 3rd place in her own state.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    A few posts below that re :
    I think he could have done more to combat the fear of the unknown. I never heard him make the “We nominated a moderate 4 years ago and she lost” argument even when it was begging to be made.

Still think it’s a massive up to pick someone like Biden who’s an effective you to the Bernie voters. Wouldn’t even need someone like Warren to appease the Bros imo, instead the DNC picked a guy who’s widely known for being a moderate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie wins California.
    Bernie got saved. Probably goes down as a wash tonight. But he's going to come out really hurt after tonight. He lost in too many key states.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh well they can keep getting ed by student loans and stagnant wages, serves them right since they don't seem to give a .
    People can choose not to go to college to get degrees that are not in demand.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden withing 2 points of Sanders in Tex.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the DNC, MSM and PACs all working tirelessly to stop him. It also hurts him that there’s no more debates between now and March 17...I think a head to head debate would do wonders for Bernie.

Only path I see for him is a huge Biden up.
    Commie Cuck will have to be a cut or two above; but Creepy Joe looks so pitiful so often. So, we'll see.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that’s kinda my feeling as well at this point. I’m a millennial but no debt and contributed the max to Sanders so just fine financially. If the ones with six figures of student loan debt and a job at Starbucks can’t bother to vote in midterms or primaries then why the should I care about them.
    Yeah honestly I don't give two s about their student loans and wages if they don't. But I do want universal healthcare so in 10-15 years when I'll really need the healthcare system I won't be fighting with insurance companies constantly like I had been every time my parents would get something done until they turned 65 and got on Medicare A + B + G where there are no surprise bills any more.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to see leftist whites turn on blacks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching MSNBC. So, this is where you guys are getting the idea that Bloomberg gives a about Biden beating Trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden withing 2 points of Sanders in Tex.
    Thrill up the leg time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren has to get out now. 3rd place in her own state.
    "now"

the damage has been done. if she drops out tomorrow if would be cheeky as . hey sorry i sabotaged super tuesday, k thanks byeee

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah honestly I don't give two s about their student loans and wages if they don't. But I do want universal healthcare so in 10-15 years when I'll really need the healthcare system I won't be fighting with insurance companies constantly like I had been every time my parents would get something done until they turned 65 and got on Medicare A + B + G where there are no surprise bills any more.
    Maybe naive but I think we’ll have benchmark changes to healthcare in the next 15 years with or without a candidate like Sanders. After Biden loses to Trump I think the DNCs Dem candidate In 2024 is going to be a progressive who’s not for like student loan forgiveness but is for expanded Medicare and a real public option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look nathan fantasizing about race war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie got saved. Probably goes down as a wash tonight. But he's going to come out really hurt after tonight. He lost in too many key states.

Those endorsements probably didn’t hurt Biden either. Sanders got blindsided yesterday after SC.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Blacks have turned on themselves by listening to uncle toms like Jim Clyburn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like the way righty whites do? I don't get your desire here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is going to win Texas. WOW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blacks have turned on themselves by listening to uncle toms like Jim Clyburn.
    There it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    voting today felt quite eerie... i'm used to the packed, line-filled stations in LA. there were about 4-5 people at my polling place here in charlottesville

and was surprised to learn the virginia primary requires voter ID
    tbh, we had Soros voting practice today... voted in Cali, Texas, Massachusetts and Iowa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is going to win Texas. WOW.
    Within 1.9% now. If Biden wins, that’s really bad for comrade.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Republican nominee sounded half as re ed as Biden Democrats would be ting all over him.
    Yup. Chumpettes are very shameless narrative driven. Always have been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe naive but I think we’ll have benchmark changes to healthcare in the next 15 years with or without a candidate like Sanders. After Biden loses to Trump I think the DNCs Dem candidate In 2024 is going to be a progressive who’s not for like student loan forgiveness but is for expanded Medicare and a real public option.
    I don't see it. Sanders was the one chance to remake the Democratic party the same way Trump has done the GOP. I see the next 15 years as the GOP taking the working class that was once the Democrats' base. Makes me think of this passage from a Bill Simmons article:

https://grantland.com/features/simmo...-championship/

There’s a poignant moment in Jonathan Abrams’s oral history about the 2002 Kings, right after the section covering their gut-wrenching Game 7 defeat, when a Sacramento employee named Devin Blankenship remembers his coworkers consoling one another. They were saying all the right things about losing to the Lakers. It’s just the beginning. This is the start of something bigger. You can’t win the big one until you lose a few tough ones. Their boss overheard and went the other way, wondering aloud, What if that was it? What if that was our shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Within 1.9% now. If Biden wins, that’s really bad for comrade.
    It doesn't really matter now honestly. Bernie trying to say I edged Biden out in Texas at the convention isn't going to mean since the state is ruby red. And it shouldn't mean .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie's Texas lead is gone. Down to 1.4%

Thread Information