Page 44 of 169 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 4205
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If it was 93 percent would she have won?
    They say that certain evangelicals staying home cost Mitt the election.

It may be true in either case; but it's laughable that any candidate should expect anyone to vote for him/her. People have their free will.
    Maybe but your post is the point - getting 93% of your primary opponent’s voters would be an anomaly. The fact she basically just expected Sanders supporters to support her in record numbers with no outreach effort on her end just shows she’s a conceded .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe but your post is the point - getting 93% of your primary opponent’s voters would be an anomaly. The fact she basically just expected Sanders supporters to support her in record numbers with no outreach effort on her end just shows she’s a conceded .
    The forecast was a fifteen to twenty percent drop-off. She went further left on $15 min wage and one or two other issues as a peace offering. I think the bigger issue was the people who recognized that the primary was rigged and abstained on principle. A psychopath like Hillary has no use for those kinds of people if she can't snow them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If nominated, Bernie will beat Trump. He's bringing new blood into the party.
    ma niga
    finallly came around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    87% of Bernie supporters voted for Hillary in 2016
    75% of Shillary supporters voted for Obama in 2008

Hillary supporters are much worse losers than Bernie Bros are, the numbers prove it.
    bingo

lets not forget Hillary supporters started wearing pussy hats after that loss

you cant get more sore than putting a pussy on your head after a loss

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    bingo

lets not forget Hillary supporters started wearing pussy hats after that loss

you cant get more sore than putting a pussy on your head after a loss
    Remember how angry Slick Willy was after Obama killed Hillary in South Carolina

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It’s funny how Hillary felt she deserved to be president because she stayed with Slick Willy only to get embarrassed twice.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how angry Slick Willy was after Obama killed Hillary in South Carolina
    Nope. What happened?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s funny how Hillary felt she deserved to be president because she stayed with Slick Willy only to get embarrassed twice.
    That took real courage, all the media outlets said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Chris Matthews meltdown continues. He just compared Sanders winning Nevada to the fall of France to the Nazis.
    Wonder if he'll turn over the end of his show to Bernie Sanders rallies like he did repeatedly for Trump in 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie's basic philosophy is NUTTY - work hard, achieve something and have the government take it from you and give to someone else who didn't. What does that do to anyone who strives to better his life, and why should someone who gets free x, y and z work? Pretty soon, no one will work. There ain't nothing that's for free.

So what do tell my son - no, you have to reject that elite university which I can't afford and go to a state university but that other person who racked up thousands in debt is gonna get it forgiven (and regardless of Bernie saying the RICH will pay for it, we all know that in the end, the middle class gets stuck with the bill).
    Looks like you might have to move out to another country if he wins... good news: whatever that country is probably already has state-sponsored healthcare...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Path to victory and coattail effect for Bernie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the bros going to be outraged if Bernie gets the nomination and Bloomberg uses a billion or two to try to get him elected?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever Bernie can’t pass thru Congress, he’ll use Executive Orders just like Trump. He’s no less on an authoritarian than Trump. They’re both two sides of the same coin.
    I agree he would have a hard time passing stuff through Congress. Not sold he would ram stuff through executive orders, at least his larger proposals, but we’ll see (or maybe we won’t).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie's basic philosophy is NUTTY - work hard, achieve something and have the government take it from you and give to someone else who didn't. What does that do to anyone who strives to better his life, and why should someone who gets free x, y and z work? Pretty soon, no one will work. There ain't nothing that's for free.

So what do tell my son - no, you have to reject that elite university which I can't afford and go to a state university but that other person who racked up thousands in debt is gonna get it forgiven (and regardless of Bernie saying the RICH will pay for it, we all know that in the end, the middle class gets stuck with the bill).
    Just tell your son to go his mother some more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the bros going to be outraged if Bernie gets the nomination and Bloomberg uses a billion or two to try to get him elected?
    That's a remote possibility. Bloomberg joined the race to stop Bernie Sanders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the college graduates ( a notorious dem vote that they somewhat lost with hillary) with already good health care in the swing states, that the Dems need to worry about. Bernie is so far, giving them nothing but a tax hike.
    Easily solvable with more free , tbh.... one time college debt pardon, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a remote possibility. Bloomberg joined the race to stop Bernie Sanders.
    Kind of like Bernie’s debate technique that’s not an answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of like Bernie’s debate technique that’s not an answer.
    That is an answer, you just don't like it, but I'll humor you.

If Bloomberg were to use his billions right now to support Democrats running for the House, the Senate, and the Presidency -- including or excepting Bernie Sanders -- that would be a much better use of his money than the vanity campaign he's running right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Bloomberg were to use his billions right now to support Democrats running for the House, the Senate, and the Presidency -- including or excepting Bernie Sanders -- that would be a much better use of his money than the vanity campaign he's running right now.
    So it’s ok to buy an election by some rich guy as long as your guy it’s getting bought for.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh...

He says he's going to do that in the bitter end. Saying & actually doing is 2 different things, entirely. In that end he may write a couple checks here & there, but, he ain't bankrolling the nominee. There'd be no impetus. He doesn't want Trump out of there...he wants to be (Trump), replace him as President. "I made President too & I stepped over you. Now, my VP can have it, I'm going back to my life. Buh-bye."

Something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro’s have such problems with reading comprehension. Let me simplify it for you.
    I’m fine with a rich guy spending the odd billion to help elect Bernie.
    Yes
    No

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro’s have such problems with reading comprehension. Let me simplify it for you.
    Yes
    No
    Under the current system where his opponent will also be funded by rich people? Absolutely.

Hopefully Bernie (or whoever wins) would do something to make sure future elections aren't decided in such a way. But you play by the rules you're given.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least if you’re gonna leave 1.8 million peeps on the street, you’ll be getting a guy that actually cares about the social safety nets. I mean those people are on the chopping block anyways if you ask me.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yes
    No
    Yes. I’d even say that if Bloomer is so dedicated to ensuring Trump loses, he very much should be pouring money into a Sanders friendly PAC to help Sanders win.

Thread Information