Page 45 of 169 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4205
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh...

He says he's going to do that in the bitter end. Saying & actually doing is 2 different things, entirely. In that end he may write a couple checks here & there, but, he ain't bankrolling the nominee. There'd be no impetus. He doesn't want Trump out of there...he wants to be (Trump), replace him as President. "I made President too & I stepped over you. Now, my VP can have it, I'm going back to my life. Buh-bye."

Something like that.
    If Sanders ends up winning the primary I’d say it’s more likely Bloomer endorses Trump than Sanders.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nope. What happened?
    He got blindsided by a reporter and said something like “Yeah Jesse Jackson won South Carolina big I guess Obama is the next Jesse Jackson then!”

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got blindsided by a reporter and said something like “Yeah Jesse Jackson won South Carolina big I guess Obama is the next Jesse Jackson then!”
    That answer was probably more calculated than you think.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That answer was probably more calculated than you think.
    He had a nasty look on his face when he gave it and got a lot of media scrutiny for it (even the Clinton News Network wasn’t a fan).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These last 10 pages I just read.

Totally worth it once I got to the Darrin post where he drove by than proceeded to get dunked on. Never came back after.

Dems united enough to on you looks like Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it’s ok to buy an election by some rich guy as long as your guy it’s getting bought for.
    That's the rules right now. There's no limit on issue ads, there isn't a thing in the world Bernie can do to stop Bloomberg from spending billions on him that way.

Sanders would probably decline direct support from Bloomberg, he seems pretty proud about not taking money from billionaires.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro’s have such problems with reading comprehension. Let me simplify it for you.
    I’m fine with a rich guy spending the odd billion to help elect Bernie.
    Yes
    No
    Asked and answered boss.

Yes.

It's important to vote all the Republican heads out, but especially Trump

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Another great post from Dad Joke Darrin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you dont think it's funny? He probably spent the last 2 hours looking for a gotcha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asked and answered boss.

Yes.

It's important to vote all the Republican heads out, but especially Trump
    Do I wish the rules were different?

You bet.

I'd be for publicly funded national elections with automatic voter registration, short campaigns, hard caps on spending and no private contributions. If there were some cons utional way to limit dark money issue ads that would be all to the good. Not sure there is, though.

Get money out of politics and let the people decide what's important for themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left thriving, centrists dying?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So apparently Bloomberg has a two hall tomorrow on CNN. By all means, go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does buttplug call himself more electable than sanders if sanders always gets more votes than him

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a nasty look on his face when he gave it and got a lot of media scrutiny for it (even the Clinton News Network wasn’t a fan).
    My top five bitter Clinton moment is a few days after the final debate with Trump, Hillary exhaling and telling a gaggle of reporters that she was relieved to no longer face off against him. Then when she realized how that would play she quickly added on what a sexist monster Trump is and how it's hard to even be on the stage with him. TBH, that second part is probably the only reason I ever even saw it, anyhow. I have not been able to find that clip again. She came off as so pathetic and beat. That's why I when posters like blakehole brag that Hillary won all three debates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does buttplug call himself more electable than sanders if sanders always gets more votes than him
    Hillary got more votes than Bernie in 2016. People here claim Bernie was more electable than Hillary. Your comment seems like a non sequitur if Pete was referring to the general election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary got more votes than Bernie in 2016. People here claim Bernie was more electable than Hillary. Your comment seems like a non sequitur if Pete was referring to the general election.
    Bernie seem to have espanded his coalition. He now has a respectable hold of black and Latino voters with him. 27 and 41. That's double the amount from 2016.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like your twisting when you try to get out of answering simple questions.

brave Darrin ran away

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for reform. I'm not for -canning 1.8 million people over four years because that'll really heat up the lukewarm sandwich we're currently eating.
    If BigCorp trashes 1.8M jobs, it's "creative destruction" or "increasing shareholder value"

If the govt offers a cheaper no-profit, no-investor health insurance that the for-profit gang can't compete with and lets 1.8M jobs go, it's canning.

Citizens have been subsidizing those 1.8M people for decades. US health care overcharges $1T / year and still doesn't cover everybody.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My top five bitter Clinton moment is a few days after the final debate with Trump, Hillary exhaling and telling a gaggle of reporters that she was relieved to no longer face off against him. Then when she realized how that would play she quickly added on what a sexist monster Trump is and how it's hard to even be on the stage with him. TBH, that second part is probably the only reason I ever even saw it, anyhow. I have not been able to find that clip again. She came off as so pathetic and beat. That's why I when posters like blakehole brag that Hillary won all three debates.
    Yeah this sounds like a derp made up story.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this sounds like a derp made up story.
    Have you not figure out yet that I put no value in blatant lies? I sh** on you enough with the truth, tranny.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So apparently Bloomberg has a two hall tomorrow on CNN. By all means, go.
    He’ll have it staged with soft ball questions that he knows are coming...not a chance he opens himself up to the risk of insurgents showing up with gotcha questions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you not figure out yet that I put no value in blatant lies? I sh** on you enough with the truth, tranny.
    You make up lies about posters here every day. On this post alone you made several lies up.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Darrin what do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground beef.

Thread Information