Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh i dont think hes going to keep shooting mid range shots like that at a good percentage. Hes gonna start bricking. Fluke game. Lets see if he can do it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the kind of performance that we were all expecting from Murray and White when the season started. The consistency is missing though, but maybe they can keep it up for the last 30 games.

Also there's no reason that they can't play like that with DeRozan coming back. I can't count how many times somebody pump faked at the 3 and then drove into traffic to pass the ball out to a player who wasn't open. This team needs more players who are aggressively looking for their shot and DJ/White/Walker are at the top of that list
    I think there are definite reasons. Dumbmar stifles ball movement and off-ball player movement with his Iso game. Moreover, as Sugus noted above, Dumbmar's absence opens up spaces on the floor for others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for that 20+ game....
    He is certainly taking advantage of starting.

Meantime you keep jerking off over Lonnie clanking shots while nobody guards him. Before he started having heavy minutes we were in contention for last PO spot. Now, fittingly, Spurs are a tanking team. But don't worry, he might one let you suck him.
    It's so sad that you think, out of all the problems that the '19-20 Spurs have at every level of coaching, rotations and roster personnel, that a 20 year old prospect getting decent minutes makes the difference between playoff contention and tanking... Truly speaks of how little of the game you understand. Thinking a random bar to clear of scoring 20pt after starting two single games defines him as a prospect/player... You truly earn your nickname - your takes are nothing but re ed.

If he were on his fourth year and had shown no improvement in his game, I'd be disappointed. But he's been having a fine trajectory for a developing prospect and shown the flashes. How many 21-year-old's career high scoring is 28pt or higher? I could keep going on, Monty, but I feel it's much too lost on your simple mind. You have already made up your mind (and died on the hill) that Lonnie is not an NBA player, and have gone on to root against him openly. Personally, I don't need to see Lonnie succeed to know you're a ing re , but him proving you wrong will make it all the sweeter. Keep posting until then

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the kind of performance that we were all expecting from Murray and White when the season started. The consistency is missing though, but maybe they can keep it up for the last 30 games.

Also there's no reason that they can't play like that with DeRozan coming back. I can't count how many times somebody pump faked at the 3 and then drove into traffic to pass the ball out to a player who wasn't open. This team needs more players who are aggressively looking for their shot and DJ/White/Walker are at the top of that list
    Nothing but truth here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Unfortunately with DDR staying at the 3 point line, his defender can sag off and help to crowd the paint while the rest of the defenders saty close to their man. It is no coincidence that DDR becomes "Jordan Lite" when LMA starts to shoot and hit more 3s. DDR is not the only problem but he makes it harder. Plus with more rotation and help defending required, the rest of the players will be more tired and thus reduce in their efficiency. Seeing that the Spurs mostly play worse in the 2nd half I am actually concern about their fitness conditioning.

Thread Information