Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.thepostmillennial.com/br...-from-twitter/

Yes, this is fitting for the "big tech is a threat to our country" thread. I don't give a . These people are authoritarian lunatics. Yes, big tech is a threat to our country.

The way I see it voting for Donald Trump is a vote against the lunatics running big tech and mainstream media. Mainstream media doesn't cover the story because they are protecting Democrats. Big tech proceeds to suspend this guy. That's a nice little system to protect a corrupt ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the three pillars of influence on culture; MSM, BigTech, Academia.

the problem with those three pillars is the fact that those who have caught on don't buy into any of those 3 and more people are starting to wake up to the bull .

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Private company doing private company things

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, this is fitting for the "big tech is a threat to our country" thread. I don't give a . These people are authoritarian lunatics. Yes, big tech is a threat to our country.

The way I see it voting for Donald Trump is a vote against the lunatics running big tech and mainstream media. Mainstream media doesn't cover the story because they are protecting Democrats. Big tech proceeds to suspend this guy. That's a nice little system to protect a corrupt ideology.
    Must've been a really short suspension.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the problem with those three pillars is the fact that those who have caught on don't buy into any of those 3 and more people are starting to wake up to the bull .
    One out three millennials are favorable to communism. The public education system is broken. Now they want free bloated payments for an outdated college system. How very progressive of them to want bolster an outdated education system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Private company doing private company things
    what a weak spineless reply

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One out three millennials are favorable to communism. The public education system is broken. Now they want free bloated payments for an outdated college system. How very progressive of them to want bolster an outdated education system.
    it's a sad state of affairs we've positioned ourselves in due to being duped by the dems for so long. they've circled their wagons many moons ago and we should've stopped them a long time before now.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a sad state of affairs we've positioned ourselves in due to being duped by the dems for so long. they've circled their wagons many moons ago and we should've stopped them a long time before now.
    the left wants to turn everybody into sheep and run their lives from birth to feeding to shearing to stabling to death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these rants

If he's suspended why can I still see his tweets?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a weak spineless reply
    it's the truth though

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wish people like you were as loud and vocal when critics of Israel/ Zionism get banned. I wish people like you would say something when Iran/Venezuela news gets banned on social media. Seems like you people only care when it is "muh Republican" team that gets censored. You people don't really believe in freedom of speech unless it's something you agree with so spare us the crocodile tears

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Says the guy with a GED

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You supported Bernie, you dumbass

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being this upset over a temporary suspension of a monumental like James O'Keefe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being this upset over a temporary suspension of a monumental like James O'Keefe.
    rightwingnutjob Trash fellators VERY sensitive about their fantasy world being challenged

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish people like you were as loud and vocal when critics of Israel/ Zionism get banned. I wish people like you would say something when Iran/Venezuela news gets banned on social media. Seems like you people only care when it is "muh Republican" team that gets censored. You people don't really believe in freedom of speech unless it's something you agree with so spare us the crocodile tears
    I'm also against them being banned. Those people just aren't in my field of view. Tbf even they were I wouldn't be as outspoken but I'm still against it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Look what's happening up North:

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A blueprint country for the leftists.
    Last edited by Nathan89; 02-05-2020 at 05:48 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A blueprint country the leftists.
    You were a leftist until recently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It boggles the mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait, free markets bad now?

Exactly why should the government tell this company what to do with their platform? Or are you not saying that?

Do you have a take here, besides whining about some bag getting suspended, because he is on the right team?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bot gets triggered by the word suspended.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, free markets bad now?

Exactly why should the government tell this company what to do with their platform? Or are you not saying that?

Do you have a take here, besides whining about some bag getting suspended, because he is on the right team?
    Nothing in my comment said that or implied that.

Exposing them is pretty much all I can do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you freedom fighters want Trump to do something about Twitter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bot gets triggered by the word suspended.
    Seek help

Thread Information