Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    See you at the crossroads, say hi to Kobe.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This guy lived 3 lifetimes. 103 wtf

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    103 is good, falls short of my plans, but he lived a good long life at least for his time. At the time of his birth, US human life expectancy was 51.5 years, roughly half of what he lived to.

Definitely the least tragic of all the recent celebrity deaths, by a mile.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He raPERIOD

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Legend tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Thought he was spectacular in "Detective Story" in '51 as a police detective who is mentally unbalanced.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’m not sure I want to live that long unless it’s in truly good health. Guy is a legend of an actor though.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So...our stance is that Kobe is in " " or the equivalent depending on the depth of an individual's bigotry, correct?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I’m not sure I want to live that long unless it’s in truly good health. Guy is a legend of an actor though.
    He was in good health until a short few weeks before the end. In his 80s he suffered a stroke which did affect his speaking ability for awhile, but he mostly gained it back.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So...our stance is that Kobe is in " " or the equivalent depending on the depth of an individual's bigotry, correct?
    Don't be racist against rapists!!! That's racist!!!1!!11!1!one!!1!eleven!!1!

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My favorite Kirk Douglas performance was his first film, The Strange Love of Martha Ivers (1946). It is classic film noir with the Queen, Barbara Stanwyck (and super hunky Van Heflin). RIP

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does this even make sense? I don't think the crossroads is synonymous with .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He was a rapist tho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    My favorite Kirk Douglas performance was his first film, The Strange Love of Martha Ivers (1946). It is classic film noir with the Queen, Barbara Stanwyck (and super hunky Van Heflin). RIP
    That's ironic because "Ivers" is my least favorite of his films. If it had come later I'd be fine, but, the initial role is so unlike what was to come. I detest watching him here, very uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, Mrs., his chops are excellent, it's just the character is rancid.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's ironic because "Ivers" is my least favorite of his films. If it had come later I'd be fine, but, the initial role is so unlike what was to come. I detest watching him here, very uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, Mrs., his chops are excellent, it's just the character is rancid.
    Its one of the best debut performances ever. I agree the character isn’t appealing. He’s a guy who has been used his entire life, first as a child by his conniving father, then as an adult by his wife to cover up her crime. The only purpose of his life is to facilitate others schemes. He is weak and paranoid, the self loathing drips off the screen.

I think I like his first role best because I’m not a fan of “tough guys”. You won’t find many cowboys, soldiers, cops or special agents in my favorite films. I didn’t mind his intensity in Spartacus, but I cringe watching him as Vincent Van Gogh (who was probably a pretty intense dude)—of course that might just be mostly the orange hair that turns me off lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Its one of the best debut performances ever. I agree the character isn’t appealing. He’s a guy who has been used his entire life, first as a child by his conniving father, then as an adult by his wife to cover up her crime. The only purpose of his life is to facilitate others schemes. He is weak and paranoid, the self loathing drips off the screen.

I think I like his first role best because I’m not a fan of “tough guys”. You won’t find many cowboys, soldiers, cops or special agents in my favorite films. I didn’t mind his intensity in Spartacus, but I cringe watching him as Vincent Van Gogh (who was probably a pretty intense dude)—of course that might just be mostly the orange hair that turns me off lol
    Excellent materiel, Mrs. You hit it direct right there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

So you're attracted to cucks.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To the relief of many a female hotel staff member.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you're attracted to cucks.
    Those are the only choices? Tough guy or cuck?

Nah I love bad boys, just not interested in ones whose main function is to kick ass. I do like gangsters. There’s lots of ritual and theatrics with those guys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Then 20 years later, he put on his spartacus gear one last time, swam out to the boat, and got rid of the evidence once and for all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those are the only choices? Tough guy or cuck?

Nah I love bad boys, just not interested in ones whose main function is to kick ass. I do like gangsters. There’s lots of ritual and theatrics with those guys.
    "He’s a guy who has been used his entire life, first as a child by his conniving father, then as an adult by his wife to cover up her crime. The only purpose of his life is to facilitate others schemes. He is weak and paranoid, the self loathing drips off the screen. I think I like his first role best because I’m not a fan of “tough guys”."

You basically described a cuck.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Chateau Marmont is often the scene of one's supposed downfall...

Thread Information