Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many stupid posters seeing a 20yo guy and thinking that's a finished product or anywhere close to his ceiling... Have theimy never watched a player develop? It's obviously not these posters' first time watching basketball, so you have to wonder if there's neurological factors involved.

Also tragic how defense flies under the radar nowadays. I haven't seen anyone talking about Walker's very good man-to-man defense and closeouts, he's still getting lost while playing zone and should stick to his man (this is a fault of Pop's outdated defensive scheme mostly, though) but he's got a lot of potential there. A trio of White-Dejounte-Lonnie in a year or two is the pinnacle of modern NBA switching and length. Add in Poeltl's rim protection and a solid 4 (hopefully FA) and the defense could be deadly, if Pop stepped down and we got a new coach who is up to speed on the modern game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, so his great-grandfather was the original Lonnie Walker? His name possibly dates back to the late 1800s.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IV can relate to this, no doubt.

Thread Information