Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2020-2021 season: Wiggins as a 3rd option behind the Splash Brothers? This could work.

They command so much attention. He should be able to get his tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020-2021 season: Wiggins as a 3rd option behind the Splash Brothers? This could work.

They command so much attention. He should be able to get his tbh.
    Agreed he's going to get a lot of easy lay ups and dunks due to all the defensive attention Curry and Klay will get on the perimeter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this trade from the Wolves perspective.

Russell and Towns should form a decent PNR tandem.

They also blew up the current team, and, it now features players that are capable of draining more 3's, which suits the analytical vision Gersson Rosas has for the franchise going forward. Malik Beasley, could be a steal and will get every chance to log starters minutes for them. He even had a career night in his debut, by connecting for seven triples in that win over the Clippers on Saturday.

Defense will still be a problem. Hopefully, they can eventually fill out the roster with 3 and D players. They'll be needed.

Definitely a step in the right direction for the Wolves. We'll have to wait and see. Success of any kind has been fleeting throughout the entire existence of this franchise.

Thread Information