Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The difference is that the Spurs were riding the coattails of a first overall pick who turned out to be the second-greatest player of all time. The Raptors don't have a Tim Duncan and they're still winning.
    The common denominator is actually Kawhi who is responsible for bringing the Sperms out of the dark ages & Canada ringing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The difference is that the Spurs were riding the coattails of a first overall pick who turned out to be the second-greatest player of all time. The Raptors don't have a Tim Duncan and they're still winning.
    The Bronze Medalist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't realize the Clippers had any draft picks left to trade. I thought Sam Presti owned them all.

The Clips better win it all because they won't have a draft pick to start a rebuild for the next dozen years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    morris to spurs/lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    morris to spurs/lakers

More like Kawhi lol

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People thought the Spurs had the secret sauce for 20 years . . . how smart do they look now? Then it was team "light years ahead" . . . how smart do they look now?

Shady Ujiri is on an unprecedented run of luck. He's been trying to re-build since he quit on the Nuggets, but he keeps falling ass backwards into success . . .

- Trades/salary dumps Gay for 4 spare part role players and they get significantly better
    - Trades Lowry to the Knicks only for Dolan to block it
    - Tries to trade DeRozan for a few years, going so far as to offer him for Wiggins
    - Debates between Poeltl/Sabonis, goes with the former
    - Has Anunoby fall into his lap because he tore his ACL and teams acted like it was an Achilles

Siakam and Van Vleet were flukes. As if they had any idea they'd become the players they have.

The S bag "trade" was the equivalent of finding a wallet with a significant amount of money in it. They were only able to pull it off because he intentionally destroyed his value and no one wanted to give up a piece that could hurt them long term. They had no such problem, plus a senile front office here that refused to re-build.

Now because of that and 5 of the Warriors top 7 players being injured, he's a genius? Give me a break.
    Ujiri hype is boggling. Luck is definitely on his side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now because of that and 5 of the Warriors top 7 players being injured, he's a genius? Give me a break.

Curry Green Iggy Thompsan available for most of the series. Down 3-1 with all of those s available.
    Just because the entire Bay Area Gay parade was not able to be on the road games is no reason to

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Curry Green Iggy Thompsan available for most of the series. Down 3-1 with all of those s available.
    Just because the entire Bay Area Gay parade was not able to be on the road games is no reason to
    I hated the Warriors as much as anyone during the past half decade, but Thompson was messed up for 2/3rds of the series and missed nearly 1.5 games. Iguodala and Looney were so injured (not hurt) that they basically couldn't move, nor could Cousins, coming off a second significant injury and the best player of them all, Durant, played 12 minutes total.

All they had left was Curry, Green, the corpse of Livingston and fringe NBA players, yet they still damn near pushed it to 7. By far the most impressive accomplishment in their run.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We didn’t get the whole chocolate bar. But we got a Hershey’s kiss

Thread Information