Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Last edited by Yogatti; 02-06-2020 at 02:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn clippers definitely came up big time. You son of a jerry.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not a done deal yet, but it's close:

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe I'm going to actually be rooting for the Lakers to win the west.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe I'm going to actually be rooting for the Lakers to win the west.
    If you want the Clippers to lose, cheering for the Rockets is your only hope in the West, which is even worse than cheering for the Lakers

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want the Clippers to lose, cheering for the Rockets is your only hope in the West, which is even worse than cheering for the Lakers
    No way I'm ever cheering for Harden in the playoffs. Not because I hate him or anything, but because what's the ing point when you know he's going to the bed anyways?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL at Clippers as some sure thing they the Clippers...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way I'm ever cheering for Harden in the playoffs. Not because I hate him or anything, but because what's the ing point when you know he's going to the bed anyways?
    I agree, but they're the only team in the West that matches up decently against them IMO.

Milwaukee is our best hope overall, of course.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    omg he's gonna climb that wall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can't pay a mother er enough to get him to San Antonio. I'm not sure any flights go there anymore.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don’t love the fit tbh. He’s a good insurance policy if Kawhi or PG get hurt, but can you imagine a playoff game where Morris takes the ball and iso’s the entire possession away while Kawhi/PG just stand and watch with “WTF” looks on their faces? And that will happen multiple times every playoff game unless Doc benches him.
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 02-06-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Don’t love the fit tbh. He’s a good insurance policy if Kawhi of PG get hurt, but can you imagine a playoff game where Morris takes the ball and iso’s the entire possession away while Kawhi/PG just stand and watch with “WTF” looks on their faces? And that will happen multiple times every playoff game unless Doc benches him.
    Hopefully not being stuck on the ty Knicks anymore will be enough to keep Morris focused. He does improve our spacing quite a bit. Even though Harkless is a decent shooter, opposing teams still wouldn't guard him. That's not going to happen with Morris.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Redundant IMO. I guess they're gonna go with Kawhi, George and Morris as the 2-3-4 basically positionless with one PG and one big guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This season, Morris has been a homeless man's Kawhi (fitting that he played that role on the Knicks). Having him on your team as a role player hasn't really worked out for anyone up to this point, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a no brainer move, but it does introduce another big ego, volatile personality into the mix of a team that already has questionable chemistry and a best player who's ill-equipped to manage a room like this.

As poorly as the Lakers matchup, they're still the best hope because they have two true superstars and even though James is clearly in decline, it's possible he still has another gear in reserve for the playoffs.

They'll also probably end up with Collison and maybe someone like Marvin Williams or Harkless, if they're bought out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, but they're the only team in the West that matches up decently against them IMO.

Milwaukee is our best hope overall, of course.
    yeah but westbrook tanks the whole thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t love the fit tbh. He’s a good insurance policy if Kawhi or PG get hurt, but can you imagine a playoff game where Morris takes the ball and iso’s the entire possession away while Kawhi/PG just stand and watch with “WTF” looks on their faces? And that will happen multiple times every playoff game unless Doc benches him.
    Kwas' not having any of that chit.

Plus it's a contract year for MeMorris.
    Excellent move by scammer West.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Odds on Morris and Harrell fighting each other during an actual game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clips are definitely the faves but not a golden state with KD one...

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Feels like Clippers did this so the Lakers wouldn't get him. Not a fan of moves made because of another team, and not your own team needs. To me, the guy they should have tried to get who got dealt was Dieng. They needed more size and depth at center. And Dieng has developed into a very good three point shooter in his own right.

Morris still helps. But I feel like Dieng could have been a better addition.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Feels like Clippers did this so the Lakers wouldn't get him. Not a fan of moves made because of another team, and not your own team needs. To me, the guy they should have tried to get who got dealt was Dieng. They needed more size and depth at center. And Dieng has developed into a very good three point shooter in his own right.

Morris still helps. But I feel like Dieng could have been a better addition.
    imo i was more worried if they got a guy like Myles Turner

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be.

Thread Information