Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks going into this draft not knowing what we have in last yr's draft......thanks to Popovich

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I am hoping they don’t draft another PG or SG if we can loose a few more games I think we have a good chance of getting a starting SF/PF. The biggest issue will be this summer I am hoping they let Forbes and Beli walk and figure out what they LMA and DEROZZ want to do. We can’t let them walk for nothing need to get something from them if they want to leave SA - Also Biggest problemo will be who replace Poop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I am hoping they don’t draft another PG or SG if we can loose a few more games I think we have a good chance of getting a starting SF/PF. The biggest issue will be this summer I am hoping they let Forbes and Beli walk and figure out what they LMA and DEROZZ want to do. We can’t let them walk for nothing need to get something from them if they want to leave SA - Also Biggest problemo will be who replace Poop?
    Manu, tbh.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fansided: The Sixer Sense: NBA Draft 2020: Mock Draft 1.0
    Christopher Kline 4 hours ago, AKA 21 February 2020

Precious Achiuwa
    FORWARD / MEMPHIS, San Antonio Spurs
    San Antonio Spurs

The Spurs opt for potential here, and Precious Achiuwa has displayed plenty over the course of this season. Memphis’ lesser known prospect, Achiuwa has benefited from the increased spotlight in Wiseman’s absence. He has a real chance at the lottery.

Achiuwa is a tantalizing athlete. He’s 6-foot-9, wields a 7-foot-3 wingspan, and has collected defensive stats in bulk this season. He’s springy in the open court, he’s a hound on the glass, and he’s mobile enough to defend effectively in space.

The Spurs have to look beyond the LaMarcus Aldridge–DeMar DeRozan pairing at some point. Dejounte Murray and Lonnie Walker are the most promising young pieces on the roster, and Achiuwa leaves Popovich with a strong defensive core moving forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okoro and precious fill a desperate need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two Weeks until MM begins. Who will you be watching out for?

Thread Information