Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well start this baby now. How does everyone feel about Isaac Okoro? What position should we fill? SF/PF/SG ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are the top euro trash players and SGs 6’3” and under? The FO will prioritize those guys over all others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are the top euro trash players and SGs 6’3” and under? The FO will prioritize those guys over all others.
    Truu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about that Kansas guy who was suspended? Isn't he pretty good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In an alternate reality where our FO isn’t re ed I’d like them to go after one of these guys....

PF-Obi Toppin
    SF-Tyler Bey
    PF-Paul Reed
    PF-Jalen Smith

Deni and Jalen McDaniels are fools gold. People say they have high potential but have done nothing to back that up.

Okoro has ok size and plays ok defense but has severely under performed at Auburn and can’t hit 3s and isn’t a good free throw shooter. Which usually doesn’t translate well to nba. But I’d definitely rather have him than Deni or McDaniels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really like Isaac Okorro and he might be in the projected Spurs range. His ceiling probably isn’t too high but if he improves his shooting he can be a Covington type and that’s not bad for a late lottery pick.

There are a few players with more upside who might fall to the Spurs - Jaden McDaniels, Deni Avdija, Josh Green but they seem more like future prospects than players who can contribute right away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about that Kansas guy who was suspended? Isn't he pretty good?
    Wiseman? He's gonna be a top 3 pick I believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Euros are prioritized because they might stay in SA, unlike the Yanks.

That's just good management in the real world.

Get used to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team really needs a legit PG badly. One that is a playmaker, pass first PG, that plays D and can hit 3s. That is Tyrese Halliburton. Would absolutely love it if the spurs packaged Murray and a pick to move up and get him. He has the same size and length as Murray and is a good rebounder like him but he can actually do all of the other things you need a PG to do.

so if we keep our pick, I’d like them to go after the guys I listed above (athletic, lengthy, extremely good defenders). But my preference would be to trade up and get Haliburton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he played for Memphis. I'm talking about the guy who got suspended for the fight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiseman was playing at Memphis he left though to prepare for the NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Euros are prioritized because they might stay in SA, unlike the Yanks.

That's just good management in the real world.

Get used to it.
    LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard this is the weakest draft in recent memory? Is that true? I don't watch collage basketball

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard this is the weakest draft in recent memory? Is that true? I don't watch collage basketball

Looking like it but a lot of wing players I believe. Only Wiseman, Edwards and I guess lamelo are the only star studded guys being looked at as potential top 3 picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like it but a lot of wing players I believe. Only Wiseman, Edwards and I guess lamelo are the only star studded guys being looked at as potential top 3 picks.
    Lamelo ball would be wild on the spurs, but Pop and RC wouldn't want him cause he's not "classy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love college ball.

Depends. The top talent isn’t as good as it normally is. But the 8 through 22 area has better talent then average drafts IMO. So if you are tanking and get a top 3 pick you’d be better off trading down and getting 2 picks in the middle range.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs pick will be one of the three french prospects : Killian Hayes, Killian Tillie or Theo Maledon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Deni
    2. Okoro
    3. Obi Toppin

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just posted this in the grades thread. But I'll double down - maybe it will keep a few people from jumping.

You realize that this time last year "they" were saying that there was talent at the top of the draft, but not much after that?
    You also realize that you're saying that there are no good players in college ball? We don't even know who is declaring at this point.

There's no Zion Williamson. But after the #1 pick, there is no reason to think that this draft will be better or worse than any others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever they draft will have their career ruined until Pop and Forbes are gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't matter. expect a three years austin spurs assignment or some euro draft n stash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well start this baby now. How does everyone feel about Isaac Okoro? What position should we fill? SF/PF/SG ?

This is the perfect year to take "best player available" because the Spurs need everything. Every position on the team needs help.

About Okoro, all I know is what I read. Strong, athletic. Good defender. (Yay!) Needs work on his shooting. (What else is new. They all do.) Not much of a ball handler. (But he's a wing. So what. We had Danny Green on the wing for years.) So, yes, I'd put Okoro on the list to keep an eye on.

Here he is on nbadraft.net.

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/isaac-okoro/

It's not a good pic, but he also appears to have a large enough forehead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just posted this in the grades thread. But I'll double down - maybe it will keep a few people from jumping.

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]
    For what its worth, the exact same thing was said about the 2011 draft. That turned out to be, probably, the second best draft of the 2000s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same as past few years - Spurs need to draft SFs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team really needs a legit PG badly. One that is a playmaker, pass first PG, that plays D and can hit 3s. That is Tyrese Halliburton. Would absolutely love it if the spurs packaged Murray and a pick to move up and get him. He has the same size and length as Murray and is a good rebounder like him but he can actually do all of the other things you need a PG to do.

so if we keep our pick, I’d like them to go after the guys I listed above (athletic, lengthy, extremely good defenders). But my preference would be to trade up and get Haliburton.

The way things are going, are we sure the Spurs will have to trade up to get him?

Here's a little something about Halliburton.

https://bustingbrackets.com/2019/12/...-season/amp/1/

Thread Information