Page 116 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4810
    So why don't you watch the NFL anymore pray tell? Because of others voicing their opinions?
    AGAIN, I'm responding to someone else.

When I cut the cord 12 years ago, I didnt find the NFL nor the NBA interesting enough to go out of my way to watch them and that included broadcast television. I do still enjoy watching Longhorn sports; mostly football and baseball. I dont know if that answers your question but there it is.

depth chart: https://texassports.com/do ents/20...epth_Chart.pdf
    That's a good thing. I dont remember him dropping a pass during the Tech game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FYI- S Andrew Mukuba is supposed to announce on Thursday. From Suchomel's article today:

I know there was some confidence on the Clemson side after Mukuba spent some time talking to the Clemson coaches recently, but this one feels like it’s still up in the air and we genuinely might not get our answer until he announces his decision on Thursday. In fact, if he’s as torn as I believe him to be, it’s not inconceivable that he could delay that decision. I’m not expecting that, but something to file away.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jamarion-Miller-46058624/
    "I've liked Texas for a long time from now," Miller said. "Ever since my brother got recruited from them, I've liked the 'Horns. I love the locker room, the coaches, and the fans there." -- IT

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FYI- S Andrew Mukuba is supposed to announce on Thursday. From Suchomel's article today:

I know there was some confidence on the Clemson side after Mukuba spent some time talking to the Clemson coaches recently, but this one feels like it’s still up in the air and we genuinely might not get our answer until he announces his decision on Thursday. In fact, if he’s as torn as I believe him to be, it’s not inconceivable that he could delay that decision. I’m not expecting that, but something to file away.
    Gerry Hamilton is saying that there's some slight growing confidence on UT's side also.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "I've liked Texas for a long time from now," Miller said. "Ever since my brother got recruited from them, I've liked the 'Horns. I love the locker room, the coaches, and the fans there." -- IT

Yes, his brother is Damion Miller that was committed to Texas, but never enrolled due to grades I believe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from 2022 TE Donovan Green (Orangebloods):

“I’m trying to show everybody why I’m the best tight end in the country. Just get better, work on my technique,” Green said. “I want to show everybody I can get down and block whenever coach needs me to. That’s what you need to be able to do as a tight end.”

“I feel like anywhere you put me on the field, it’s going to be a tough matchup either way. If you put me in slot, have a linebacker covering me, I’m too fast. Put me against a corner, he’s too small,” Green said. “I feel like I’m just a mismatch anywhere I go. I feel like I’m good at blocking, but there’s always room for improvement. Same with my hands and route running.”

“I’m going to come out with a list of top schools on my birthday, October 28,” Green said. “I’m not sure (how many), but it won’t be a top 10, will be less than that.”

“Coach (Jay) Boulware, the tight ends coach, he talks me a lot. He texts me every day, asks how I’m doing,” Green said. “That shows me that he likes me, showing me attention. They just got a new OC from Ohio State, so I’m looking forward to seeing how they use their tight ends. The first game, the tight end scored, had yards. That was improvement, was good to see.”

Tom Herman is also involved in this one.

“Coach Herman talks to me too when he has some time. There aren’t a lot of head coaches who talk to recruits like that,” Green said.

“I told every school what I’ll look at is the atmosphere of the school, which school can set me up the best after college, and how they use their tight ends. Distance really isn’t a factor,” Green said.

https://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-Green-46080070/

Yes, his brother is Damion Miller that was committed to Texas, but never enrolled due to grades I believe.
    sent PM

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That's a good thing. I dont remember him dropping a pass during the Tech game.
    Tarik Black was the one that look confused to me against Tech as well.
    When Sam seemed in trouble he often looks for Schooler so that pick up has turned out very nicely.
    Dude is a football player.

I have noticed on most of the bubble screens our WR seem to be holding on to their blocks a bit longer compared to last year as well, that is an improvement so far imo.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Read somewhere that Black mlght be in dog house. Anyway it a few days till game time and chart might change like last week.

I dont think he is just taking a break. It looks like he has abandoned his own thread. He is posting on another site that gives him administrative privileges so he can delete & ban nonsense postings.
    curious where he is now. Really liked all of his work and miss it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

MAN, this is a great angle of a nice catch. good concentration

Apparently, Carriington started following a 6'8 DE, Jaydon Williams from Sam Rayburn HS (Pasadena, TX)

https://247sports.com/Player/Jelin-Samuels-46108960/

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13604082/Jelin-Samuels

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I wonder if Bijan's scorpion will make Rob Dyrdek's Ridiculousness HOF or Mount Rushmore. That was the nastiest and most violent scorpion I have ever seen.....and he gets up and walks off like nothing happened. The guy almost kissed his own ass with the back of his head. My back us crying and tightening up just thinking about it.

Ja'Tavion Sanders had a great night both offensively and defensively....

Fun to watch.

I wonder if Bijan's scorpion will make Rob Dyrdek's Ridiculousness HOF or Mount Rushmore. That was the nastiest and most violent scorpion I have ever seen.....and he gets up and walks off like nothing happened. The guy almost kissed his own ass with the back of his head. My back us crying and tightening up just thinking about it.
    And, they said he was at practice. Holy Cow I thought he would be out at least a week just as a precaution if for no other reason
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 09-29-2020 at 11:27 PM.

They need Smith and his skill-set back for 0U so I hope he doesnt overdo it against TCU and re-injure his hamstring

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Apparently, Carriington started following a 6'8 DE, Jaydon Williams from Sam Rayburn HS (Pasadena, TX)

https://247sports.com/Player/Jelin-Samuels-46108960/

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13604082/Jelin-Samuels
    This kid is very quick and fast as well.
    Either the above or the film frames rolled by at to high a frequency.
    How do you miss him? Good lord.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm rehabbing a herniated lumbar disc at the moment and cringed.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Suchomel is saying today that Andrew Mukuba will be picking Clemson tomorrow.

Thread Information