Page 119 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4810
    I don't know that these refs are biased but they do appear to suck. Hopefully the players play through it and clean up their mistakes and not get caught up in the officiating. Control what you are able to control.

By letter of the law you could call 50 targeting penalties per game... seriously...

I too feel for Mitc . he had some bright moments.

By letter of the law you could call 50 targeting penalties per game... seriously...
    I agree but once you call it the rule itself as is makes it hard to overturn.

Omg! That was obvious pass interference on TCU. I can’t believe what I’m watching

He might have just touched him with the crown of the helmet, then pushed with his hands. The way the letter of the law with regard to the penalty leaves refs in complete control. Total bull . And now no call on the pass interference. The refs cannot be that stupid. This is exactly why I know longer watch the NBA.

Ok, after watching Eagles get tackled and no flag after everything else , perhaps these guys are biased or not even prepared to officiate middle school as has been suggested previously. And yes, I agree Mitc got screwed. If you are going to call that there has to be a lesser penalty than ejection. It is still football.

It used to be called football. This is refball.

Senior quarterback, Heisman candidate ,and you run out the clock with 55 seconds left ?

They needed to regroup. Sam had a terrible first half. Get em in locker room, and hopefully make adjustments. We also need to figure out a way to disqualify refs for too many bad calls. These guys are killing the credibility of the game.

ANOTHER bull call....these guys cannot be this bad. This has to be from the ncaa. Rigged bull !

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    This has to be rigged, there have been so many ridiculous calls going against Texas. That ineligible man downfield call felt like such a “we have to call something to stop Texas” move.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    these refs are trash

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A lot of talk about how bad the refs are but not enough about how bad the team and coaching is.

The game is about momentum. I have played and coached for many years. If refs are constantly killing momentum with bad calls, no way you can have a good game

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    The game is about momentum. I have played and coached for many years. If refs are constantly killing momentum with bad calls, no way you can have a good game
    All the same, Alabama doesn’t lose this game. Ohio State doesn’t lose this game. Clemson doesn’t lose this game.

Texas has Tier 1 credentials with Tier 3 performance. The coach has to be held accountable for that.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did Bijan even see the field after his nullified return?

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    I’d give Herman one more year, because Ehlinger is one of the more overrated players in college football. But if he can’t do it with a 5-star QB next season, Herman has to go.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    same ol Horns. Bunch of trash.

Post Count
    Texas did everything it could to lose.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    same ol Horns. Bunch of trash.
    Yup.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow the refs were horrible and the team played like straight up . No excuses for their horrible play

Bye bye Tom.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Time for Tom Herman to update his Resume. And it's time for Texas to get the out of the Big 12, these refs were straight up bought and paid for, and if not then they just had it in for Texas.

Refs helped as much as they could. Without a few of the penalties, Texas wins by two TD’s. TBH... yes Herman does not have this team ready to compete and win the games he should, but officiating cost us this game

Thread Information