Page 179 of 193 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 4810
    My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    He leaked info to the press. Specifically Anwar Richardson from OB.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fernando Lovo was the "Director of Football Operations" or sometimes called the "Football Chief of Staff" but it looks like he has already been scrubbed from the Texas Athletics website

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He’s joining the Jags staff

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Turns out Lanning and Sark have the same agent
    And apparently this made negotiating somewhat easier
    So it sounds like Sark has his guy
    Quite the staff he is putting together

They played this season, Alabama hung 41 on them but here is an article from PFF about what Georgia did
    https://www.pff.com/news/college-foo...ored-41-points

In terms of modern defensive stats, they were #12 in DFEI this season and were #3 in 2019. Tops in the SEC

And he obviously must have impressed Sark

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas DB Jalen Green enters the transfer portal.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lanning >>>>>>Golding, IMO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    About that idea .... never mind

Lanning will proabily replace Goldingat later date.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RB LJ Johnson is having a student visit to Aggy today. More than likely he will be committing to them. Several CBs in to Aggy today, including Wiltfong.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sounds like Ash to the Jags is confirmed (Higdon)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lanning’s agent saw an opportunity

Last edited by Juan Grande; 01-17-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I hope UT concentrates on the Westlake QB and lets Ewers go freeze through the Ohio winters. Klubnik seems to be a better athlete with more versatility and escape capability and just seems to carry himself really well. Ewers and southlake did not handle the defensive pressure all that well although he did throw some nice balls and also some not so nice.. Fun game to watch.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mike Roach (247) says another name is Johnny Nansen who worked with Sark on the West Coast. He's worked at Idaho, Washington, USC and UCLA. Position unclear.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I hope UT concentrates on the Westlake QB and lets Ewers go freeze through the Ohio winters. Klubnik seems to be a better athlete with more versatility and escape capability and just seems to carry himself really well. Ewers and southlake did not handle the defensive pressure all that well although he did throw some nice balls and also some not so nice.. Fun game to watch.
    Ewers is still number 1 on the big board. Klubnik will be a baller no doubt. Westlake’s defense is number one in the state and allows only 5 point per game this year, so I wouldn’t put all of Southlakes issues on the QB.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From OrangeBloods

Our Rivals partner BamaInsider.com is reporting that Steve Sarkisian has made a substantial financial offer to Alabama defensive coordinator Pete Golding and that Alabama head coach Nick Saban is fighting to keep him.

Orangebloods reported going into the weekend that Golding was front and center in Sarkisian's plans and now we'll wait to see what Golding decides to do.

One source with knowledge of the situation felt good about UT's positioning as of last night.

We'll keep you posted.

Ewers vs Klubnik next season will tell.No doubt who was best in head to head meeting 18-20 O incpts.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Ewers is still number 1 on the big board. Klubnik will be a baller no doubt. Westlake’s defense is number one in the state and allows only 5 point per game this year, so I wouldn’t put all of Southlakes issues on the QB.
    Obviously Ewers throws a beautiful ball and with protection is deadly, but it looks to me like Klubnik is faster and maybe can escape pressure better and do more than pass if needed. Both should have a very good future. Do they play next year or just chance meeting in playoffs. What a fun game to watch.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Obviously Ewers throws a beautiful ball and with protection is deadly, but it looks to me like Klubnik is faster and maybe can escape pressure better and do more than pass if needed. Both should have a very good future. Do they play next year or just chance meeting in playoffs. What a fun game to watch.
    Ewers is a very good runner, he is not what I would call Colt McCoy good, but he can run when needed. This however is not his strength.

Ewers can make every throw on the tree. He makes great decisions, and his biggest asset is his incredibly quick release. He is right up there with Trevor Lawrence as a passer.

He also threw two picks.

Thread Information