Page 182 of 193 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Suchomel at OrangeBloods put in a CB (FutureCast) for LJ to Texas. Knowing his tendencies on predictions, I'll take it as a really good sign. He said it's a tough read, but because he has not committed to Aggy yet makes it logical.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll reach out to him in the next few days and see what he says.
    Tell him Im... homeless and....
    Tell him I had my head amputated and...

Tell him Im dying in here or something.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Suchomel at OrangeBloods put in a CB (FutureCast) for LJ to Texas. Knowing his tendencies on predictions, I'll take it as a really good sign. He said it's a tough read, but because he has not committed to Aggy yet makes it logical.
    Bijan is going to have some fun competing.
    We are after a bunch of diverse players.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Supposedly he found out at the airport

Just bring stoops in as an analyst

Just bring stoops in as an analyst
    No Texas should never stoop that low.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Let's not ever be that stoopid.

Sark says thereare eight spaces open. He and staff will use them for positions of need, with best players he can get.
    Maybe save till later two or three spots.

1 OL 2 RB IMO.

As far as Stoops is concerned for the defense, his cred ain’t exactly stellar. The guy from Montana state will be better for us IMO.
    the thing that kind of raises a flag tho is, was it Sarks decision not to bring him on, or was he told by money guys not to ?

If he is going to be told what to do constantly by money guys, is he being put in a position to succeed? Guarantee you Meyer would not have put up with that. May be one of the reasons he ain’t here.

At this point tho, I would rather have Sark than Meyer anyway. Just wondering how money guys are going to coexist with him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As far as Stoops is concerned for the defense, his cred ain’t exactly stellar. The guy from Montana state will be better for us IMO.
    the thing that kind of raises a flag tho is, was it Sarks decision not to bring him on, or was he told by money guys not to ?

If he is going to be told what to do constantly by money guys, is he being put in a position to succeed? Guarantee you Meyer would not have put up with that. May be one of the reasons he ain’t here.

At this point tho, I would rather have Sark than Meyer anyway. Just wondering how money guys are going to coexist with him.
    Good points

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think keeping the peace is more important, remember there are very few guys who are unreplaceable, Stoops isn't one of them. I'm okay with Sark wanting Stoops and thinking he would be a good candidate, however Sark likely didn't understand the anamosity between Texas and Oklahoma to know how much we don't like the name Stoops. Either way if Jeff Choat is the linebacker coach now it says something when U dub was trying to hire him to be their DC and he comes here to be a position coach.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2022 DT Kaleb Artis (New York, NY)

https://247sports.com/Player/Kaleb-Artis-46086353/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jalen Green heading to Starkville.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’m just here to say Mike Stoops. What an atrocious idea that was and thank God they nipped it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looks like the staff is now complete as they picked Jeff Choate the head coach at Montana st to be the linebacker coach. He has ties to Boise state an coach K. I of course know nothing about him except that U Dub was considering him for their vacant DC position.

My thoughts are that I really like how coach Sark has made his search far and wide to get the coaches he wanted, I also like that we got a position coach who another P5 program was looking at as a coordinator. I think this was a pretty good job by Sark and the athletic dept to pull this off.

I'm excited about this staff, mostly because there isn't a single questionable hire in the group. My favortes are of course Flood and Banks who I think will really kill it here. Coach K to me is not just a great DC but a very level headed guy who will be a calming influence both in the lockerroom and in the coaches room.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Bryan-Allen-Jr-46053225/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Bryce-Anderson-46058493/

Time for the new staff's Calif. connection to go to work. Four star LB just decommited from USC.

Thread Information