Page 38 of 193 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying they don't expect LB Jaydon Williams to pick Texas tomorrow.

https://247sports.com/player/jaydon-williams-46097090/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Harris from 24/7 has put in a Texas crystal ball for RB Jonathon Brooks of Hallettsville.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jonathon-Brooks-46096460/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From the offer board...

DE Travion Ford of St. Louis, MO has committed to Mizzou.

https://247sports.com/Player/Travion-Ford-46058183/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oklahoma State received a commitment from RB Jaden Nixon of Frisco Lone Star.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaden-Nixon-46098676/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Jahdae-Barron-46082207/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mod from Oklahoma's 24/7 site has put in a Texas crystal ball for S Andrew Mukuba of Austin LBJ.

https://247sports.com/Player/Andrew-Mukuba-46085357/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The composite rating versus the 24 seven rating are very different for our possible and committed dbs you put up

why?

Hopefully 24 seven keeps up a lot better

Wait 247 sports vs. 247 composite... I may be forgetting something here since I dont do these recruiting sites...
    Last edited by pgardn; 04-30-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Cosmi working with five-star 2022 OL Kam Dewberry of Humble Atascocita.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kam-Dewberry-46056698/

Um, do these guys know about this lil virus goin round? I’d say the future aggy can’t count to six but it takes three to tango.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Um, do these guys know about this lil virus goin round? I’d say the future aggy can’t count to six but it takes three to tango.
    ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!!!!

The composite rating versus the 24 seven rating are very different for our possible and committed dbs you put up
    why?
    Hopefully 24 seven keeps up a lot better
    Wait 247 sports vs. 247 composite... I may be forgetting something here since I dont do these recruiting sites...
    IMO, ESPN has been all over the place for decades. They were a little better when they had team sites and writers but even then recruiting was not their strong suit. ESPN is primarily a news site - supposedly.
    Rivals wasnt much better even when I was a paying member of orangebloods way back when.
    Before 247 came on the scene about 12 years ago, Scout.com was the best recruiting site with the best network, evaluators and writers (Longhorn site was essentially InsideTexas before they went independent). Burton came from Rivals to help start 247 and brought some of the same philosophy with him; in spite of that, the site has gotten better. Again, IMO, Scout still continued to have the best evaluations proven after the fact. Scout's upper level mismanagement doomed them to eventual failure not their recruiting info. The influx of Scout national, regional, and local analyst made 247 much better but made the composite more divergent. The end result of not having Scout around anymore to balance the scale with 247 has made the composite make less sense and less reliable.
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 05-01-2020 at 12:20 AM.

I'm not an expert but a lot of very good doctors and experts are saying that social distancing is the wrong approach for young people.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm not an expert but a lot of very good doctors and experts are saying that social distancing is the wrong approach for young people.
    So the young people can get it and pass it to the old, yeah right

So the young people can get it and pass it to the old, yeah right
    The sick and the frail should be set apart or quarantined. With my age and all my health problems, I fall into the high risk group, however, if I choose to be with my grandkids, that's the risk I take. Society needs to continue to function. We know enough about this sickness that most can get back to normal life. Our economy needs to be able to support all this added debt (and soon) or the cure ends up being more detrimental to society than the sickness.
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 05-01-2020 at 12:10 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IMO, ESPN has been all over the place for decades. They were a little better when they had team sites and writers but even then recruiting was not their strong suit. ESPN is primarily a news site - supposedly.
    Rivals wasnt much better even when I was a paying member of orangebloods way back when.
    Before 247 came on the scene about 12 years ago, Scout.com was the best recruiting site with the best network, evaluators and writers (Longhorn site was essentially InsideTexas before they went independent). Burton came from Rivals to help start 247 and brought some of the same philosophy with him; in spite of that, the site has gotten better. Again, IMO, Scout still continued to have the best evaluations proven after the fact. Scout's upper level mismanagement doomed them to eventual failure not their recruiting info. The influx of Scout national, regional, and local analyst made 247 much better but made the composite more divergent. The end result of not having Scout around anymore to balance the scale with 247 has made the composite make less sense and less reliable.
    Thanks for the history.
    Very nice.

The sick and the frail should be set apart or quarantined. With my age and all my health problems, I fall into the high risk group, however, if I choose to be with my grandkids, that's the risk I take. Society needs to continue to function. We know enough about this sickness that most can get back to normal life. Our economy needs to be able to support all this added debt (and soon) or the cure ends up being more detrimental to society than the sickness.
    Nothing is more detrimental to the individual than death. It not only hurts the deceased but their family. It hurts the employees of the deceased if the deceased is running the biz.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A nice little thing Chris Ash mentioned yesterday at his virtual coaching clinic. Former Texas QB/WR Miles Unyegbule is back at Texas working as a GA and helping with the cornerbacks.

Also, some speculated that Jeremiah George could have gotten promotion to LB coach after his work leading up to the Bowl game. He's still on staff as a QC guy working with the defense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Rahmir-Stewart-46094149/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Jordon Thomas (Port Arthur Memorial)

https://247sports.com/Player/Jordon-Thomas-46080871/