Page 92 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You could be right. Doubt if Ewers scared him off. After all he is taking on Young for competion.Milroe might not be as good passer as Ewers but is guicked and faster. Then he is gone so none of that matters to Texas.
    Have you seen Ewers film, dude has some wheels, I'm talking Colt McCoy fast, I'm pretty sure he is faster than Milroe. Ewers ranking is a perfect 1.0000, the last QB to earn that ranking was Vince. There is a video of Ewers throwing a football from his goal line all the way to the opposite 15 yard like. 85 yards in the air. There are pro coaches already drooling over him. Unless Milroe was the second coming of Vince, he wasn't going to pass Card, and he is very likely going to get passed by Ewers.

Don't get me wrong, I like Milroe, but Ewers is on a whole other level.

Good deal.
    Need to stay on this because we lost a good one for 2021.
    IIRC, Kopp participated in the elite 11 camps and would probably make a very good backup

Billy Bowman still flirting with OU. OU mods saying he wanted to help his girlfriend (OU broad) move into her new digs this weekend and possibly attend sooner summit circle jerk. Roach said he spoke to Bowman and Bowman couldn’t make it due to practice schedule. Probably nothing to worry about but kind of unsettling that he would consider it.
    IIRC, his girlfriend was a top softball recruit (maybe POY type good). Bowman should turn the table and recruit her to Texas

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Fo...oup=HighSchool

24/7’s initial 100 for 2023 rankings came out today. First Texas kid comes in at #26. This will probably change 100 times between now and the time they’re seniors so, meh....

Have you seen Ewers film, dude has some wheels, I'm talking Colt McCoy fast, I'm pretty sure he is faster than Milroe. Ewers ranking is a perfect 1.0000, the last QB to earn that ranking was Vince. There is a video of Ewers throwing a football from his goal line all the way to the opposite 15 yard like. 85 yards in the air. There are pro coaches already drooling over him. Unless Milroe was the second coming of Vince, he wasn't going to pass Card, and he is very likely going to get passed by Ewers.
    Don't get me wrong, I like Milroe, but Ewers is on a whole other level.
    yes, Milroe saw the writing on the wall being sandwiched between Card, JQJ and Ewers. And we still dont know how good JQJ is going to be. If he cant beat Card, the does he become a perennial backup, another Roschon (RB) or Hullaby (LB)? none of which are bad choices.

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Fo...oup=HighSchool
    24/7’s initial 100 for 2023 rankings came out today. First Texas kid comes in at #26. This will probably change 100 times between now and the time they’re seniors so, meh....
    yeah, I'm not even going to bother looking at players that havent even started their sop re season.

Post Count
    IIRC, his girlfriend was a top softball recruit (maybe POY type good). Bowman should turn the table and recruit her to Texas
    Absolutely cant lose Bowman to OU, but it's hard to receuit against the girlfriend.

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Rivals is ass. Ewers behind Harris? Lol gtfoh

Cosmi not listed.

Jaydon Blue told orangebloods that Texas is “definitely my top school right now.”

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaydon-Blue-46085418/

Yes I have seen Ewers film hard to judge speed unless its a foot race. He has made some long runs. Just have and see how both make out in comming years.
    I for one would use not
    Colt as a speedy guy. Still waiting on next two commits to what is a position of need.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yes, Milroe saw the writing on the wall being sandwiched between Card, JQJ and Ewers. And we still dont know how good JQJ is going to be. If he cant beat Card, the does he become a perennial backup, another Roschon (RB) or Hullaby (LB)? none of which are bad choices.
    A number of teams were recruiting JQJ as a athlete with the idea that he can play either Safety or Linebacker. Card played Wr before he became a QB his senior year. The winner between those two will likely stay at QB with the other guy going to a new position.

I don't sleep on JQJ, he above all else is a winner and when your QB is a winner he will find a way to succeed.

RS/So OL Tyler is opting for a second redshirt opportunity to develop. That is not what he is saying but that is essentially what it is. I dont know why more linemen that arent projected to be in the top two or three arent taking advantage of this

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Cosmi not listed.
    The Oklahoma Center is listed at #9 pick. Who picks a Center at #9? Who picks a center in the first round? Unless he is the 2nd coming of Dave Remington there little chance a team is going to waste a 1st round pick on a center. Especially a top 10 pick.

Rumors that we're on commit watch. Expect cb's to start showing up.
    Last edited by Harvey88210; 08-19-2020 at 04:13 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rumors that we're on commit watch. Expect cb's to start showing up.
    Source? Who is hinting?

edit: I see now... surly
    Last edited by TheMex; 08-19-2020 at 04:40 PM.

Kids a freak.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Kids a freak.
    If we lose him to Oklahoma...

Im sick of this losing out.
    He is a natural, he does this stuff easily.

Its simple beat OU often and all is well lots of recruits that stay.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If we lose him to Oklahoma...

Im sick of this losing out.
    He is a natural, he does this stuff easily.
    Billy Bad Ass isn't going no where. He's a Longhorn.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I’ve been watching Denton Ryan games for several years. Bowman is plenty good. JaTavion Sanders is a bad ass !

Thread Information