Page 145 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4810
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    a wr commit from lsu is about to flip to texas

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas still wants

https://247sports.com/Player/JJ-Henry-46094146/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    a wr commit from lsu is about to flip to texas
    who

well, if it's JJ Earl, he's been rumored to be a flip candidate for a while.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    is there legit reason to believe this is the flip? or is it because on surlyhorns forum someone joked that its probably him instead of jojo?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    is there legit reason to believe this is the flip? or is it because on surlyhorns forum someone joked that its probably him instead of jojo?
    Inside Texas vaguely hinted about a flip this Morning. Jack Bech makes sense because he does have a Texas offer. The Baylor rapeU crap going on at LSU right now might want him to get the out of dodge..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I’ll be up on Friday after turkey day rooting for Texas to crush Isu on way to first conf champ in long time. This will help with recruiting. Which gets better when u don’t have musical chairs coaches.

Meanwhile, half this board (and playbore) will be praying UT goes 0-3 so we can fire our coach so Urban Meyer nepotism can flower on the 40 acres.

Y’all are terrible fans. No real fans wants their team to lose.

If the boosters wanna spend zillions of dollars to get better they need to fix the conference. Bribe 4 state schools to join the conference and we will suddenly recruit better.

But our genius fans/boosters know that if you change the coach in a weak conference we will win a natty in no time. Just like Akers did, and McWilliams and macovich won nattys in the swc. And strong and Herman have been in the playoff in the big12-2. And just like Mack was great after agss, mizzou, buffs, corn left.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’ll be up on Friday after turkey day rooting for Texas to crush Isu on way to first conf champ in long time. This will help with recruiting. Which gets better when u don’t have musical chairs coaches.

Meanwhile, half this board (and playbore) will be praying UT goes 0-3 so we can fire our coach so Urban Meyer nepotism can flower on the 40 acres.

Y’all are terrible fans. No real fans wants their team to lose.

If the boosters wanna spend zillions of dollars to get better they need to fix the conference. Bribe 4 state schools to join the conference and we will suddenly recruit better.

But our genius fans/boosters know that if you change the coach in a weak conference we will win a natty in no time. Just like Akers did, and McWilliams and macovich won nattys in the swc. And strong and Herman have been in the playoff in the big12-2. And just like Mack was great after agss, mizzou, buffs, corn left.
    I would love to see the same outcome.
    But without the same stupid mistakes and play that manages to still give us a win, or a loss. When you watch the games you cant be happy seeing the same stuff over and over. Especially if you watch other teams with less talent and more discipline and fundamentals.

As for playbore. He is an Aggie agitator that people on here are not familiar with. There was a reason Tfloss banned him. He eventually wants to moderate this board and then on it. Or turn it into a recruiting station for his own personal uses as illustrated by his solicitations for weird people wanting perverted things he can provide.

First I do not know of any one wanting Texas to lose.
    Second Akers played (team did) in championship game and except for a special team blunder Texas would have natty.
    Third I want Tom gone only if a proven coach is available. Time will tell.

Akers actually had a chance to win 2 natl champs. 11-0 tx w earl lost in cotton bowl in 1977. (1st yr after Royal left). Then in ‘83 Akers/tx lost to Georgia costing a champ.

But fans were screaming the whole time to fire him. Texas had way more talent then. Offense was mostly run run boring. He went 9/3, 7/5, 9/3 before 83. And the swc sched was terrible. Tex kids were leaving for corn, Miami, FSU, ou cuz they were being told swc was little boy football.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavier-Nwankpa-46086140/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    So, let's say we win out, OU wins out and ISU wins their last game......which 2 teams play for the Champioship?

ISU beat OU by 7
    OU beat UT by 8
    UT beat ISU

All three would be 8-2, 7-2 in conference

I wonder if they go by point differential like HS does....if so, we have to win by at least 8, if not 9.
    Last edited by Biggems; 11-22-2020 at 10:24 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So, let's say we win out, OU wins out and ISU wins their last game......which 2 teams play for the Champioship?

ISU beat OU by 7
    OU beat UT by 8
    UT beat ISU

I wonder if they go by point differential like HS does....if so, we have to win by at least 8, if not 9.
    If Texas wins out they would have the head to head win against Iowa St, so they would go over them. I think all 3 teams control their own destiny. Win out and you're in.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    First I do not know of any one wanting Texas to lose.
    Second Akers played (team did) in championship game and except for a special team blunder Texas would have natty.
    Third I want Tom gone only if a proven coach is available. Time will tell.
    I will give you one since you are relatively new.
    playblair

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Texas wins out they would have the head to head win against Iowa St, so they would go over them. I think all 3 teams control their own destiny. Win out and you're in.
    By that reasoning ISU would go in ahead of OU.
    and OU would go in ahead of Texas. They would all have 2 losses? And one of those is circular amongst the three

After watching Iowa St. dismantle K St. does not look good for Texas. Then with all the time off Tom might convince team its a bowl game. OU will be waiting to trounce the winner.

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ISU beat OU by 7
    OU beat UT by 8
    UT beat ISU
    In a 4-way tie, they use record against each other
    And, if a 4-way tie, it means we beat ISU so we would be 2-1 and face ou also at 2-1

Texas 2-1
    OU 2-1
    ISU 1-2
    Okie ST 1-2

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    After watching Iowa St. dismantle K St. does not look good for Texas. Then with all the time off Tom might convince team its a bowl game. OU will be waiting to trounce the winner.
    This game should be right in Herman's wheelhouse. It's the K state game on the road the following week we'd probably lose. I think you're right regardless, OU is starting to come together.
    Last edited by texas4ever; 11-22-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Thread Information