Page 95 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4810

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dang. OU going to end up with 4-5 five stars from rivals.

Dang. OU going to end up with 4-5 five stars from rivals.
    Looks like for now Reily is eating Tom lunch in recruiting.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is it time to sell out for urban Meyer?

Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Devon-Campbell-46093947/
    Im confused, is that supposed to be a top 46 list with only showing 25?

Post Count
    Looks like for now Reily is eating Tom lunch in recruiting.
    And hopefully Texas will have 5-8 5* recruits next year. I know, that's what we said last year at this time. This year is different now because they have the ring leader to start early this time.

And hopefully Texas will have 5-8 5* recruits next year. I know, that's what we said last year at this time. This year is different now because they have the ring leader to start early this time.
    Lets hope Ewers works out better than Milroe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yea, also about a year ago we were supposed to get five stars savion Byrd, Foster, Brockermeyer, Sanders, and Camar Wheaton.

nothing is set in stone in recruiting

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is it time to sell out for urban Meyer?
    Nah I was thinking a mixture of Barry Switzer with Joe Paterno type..

We fckn die taking on the s bag mentioned above.
    Fck noo...

Post Count
    Lets hope Ewers works out better than Milroe.
    Agree, but it seems as though Ewers is a little (maybe a lot) like Sam was/is and bleeds Burnt Orange. Also, I just dont think Milroe was quite on board with Yurcich and vice/versa. Milroe would've been a great fit in the TH/Beck offense, but Yurcich seems to emphasize the RPO a lot more with a heavy emphasis on the PO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Rivals knew anything about college football, I'd be concerned, but they don't know jack so I couldn't care less who they pick as 5'star or not.

Texas gambling on LJ Johnson. Most insiders saying he’s already in the boat.

Texas gambling on LJ Johnson. Most insiders saying he’s already in the boat.
    yeah, we kind of knew it would come down to either Camar or LJ but unlikely to get both. I think Camar would have been a nice skill set to compliment what is on board now but LJ could be another workhorse, and that kind of guy you dont want to turn away. I think Camar ends up at okiehoma but I hope he ends up at LSU. That would give Texas a leg up recruiting Blue in '22 class. Apparently, Camar wants to stay close to home for his mother's sake; if true, that kind of rules out Bama and LSU.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

i don’t see his decision though...hope it’s the Horns!

https://247sports.com/Player/Kamari-Wilson-46058753/

https://247sports.com/Player/Malik-Bryant-46098663/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

i don’t see his decision though...hope it’s the Horns!
    Worth keeping an eye. He's very pro Longhorn and is a top 20 type player in state for 2022.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaylon-Guilbeau-46085543/

Worth keeping an eye. He's very pro Longhorn and is a top 20 type player in state for 2022.

Roach has said as recently as this morning that he thinks Guilbeau will be the first ‘22 kid for Texas on the defensive side of the ball. Probably just waiting on a commit edit for this one.
    Last edited by Harvey88210; 08-25-2020 at 11:17 AM.

This is Peyton and Eli Manning’s nephew and #1 rated QB for ‘23. Would be surprised to see him land anywhere other than Tennessee, Ole Miss, or even LSU. Legacies don’t exactly mean what they used to though (see Brockermeyers).

https://247sports.com/Player/Arch-Manning-46080533/

From Roach:

—I stopped by DeSoto to see the talent on hand for the Eagles this year. I’ll talk a bit more about the talent I saw later tonight, but I did get the opportunity to talk with Shemar Turner. Fresh off a visit to Austin, Turner was spotted in Texas shorts and gloves during practice. In fact, he started to run off the field when he saw me taking pictures, but we laughed about it afterward. Turner is closing in on a decision sooner than he imagined with no official visits available, and he wants to go see the campuses he’s considering again. It’s likely he will visit Texas A&M next week, and he’d like to make it to Alabama, LSU and Georgia if possible. As I mentioned, Turner is starting to tighten his circle. He’s getting extremely tired of the recruiting process, and we didn’t even go on the record for an interview because I could see how much the media attention is taking a toll on him. It sounds like it’s still a battle between Texas and Texas A&M right now that will come down to the very end.

—Four-star 2022 Port Arthur Memorial CB Jaylon Guilbeau announced he will make a decision soon. The teammate of 2021 Texas commit Jordon Thomas has long been high on Texas, and I’ve had a Crystal Ball pick in for him since the spring to land in Austin. I was hearing for the last month or two that things were heating up with him and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see him commit soon. In checking around today, I haven’t heard anything that would make me change my pick from Texas

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From Roach:

—I stopped by DeSoto to see the talent on hand for the Eagles this year. I’ll talk a bit more about the talent I saw later tonight, but I did get the opportunity to talk with Shemar Turner. Fresh off a visit to Austin, Turner was spotted in Texas shorts and gloves during practice. In fact, he started to run off the field when he saw me taking pictures, but we laughed about it afterward. Turner is closing in on a decision sooner than he imagined with no official visits available, and he wants to go see the campuses he’s considering again. It’s likely he will visit Texas A&M next week, and he’d like to make it to Alabama, LSU and Georgia if possible. As I mentioned, Turner is starting to tighten his circle. He’s getting extremely tired of the recruiting process, and we didn’t even go on the record for an interview because I could see how much the media attention is taking a toll on him. It sounds like it’s still a battle between Texas and Texas A&M right now that will come down to the very end.

—Four-star 2022 Port Arthur Memorial CB Jaylon Guilbeau announced he will make a decision soon. The teammate of 2021 Texas commit Jordon Thomas has long been high on Texas, and I’ve had a Crystal Ball pick in for him since the spring to land in Austin. I was hearing for the last month or two that things were heating up with him and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see him commit soon. In checking around today, I haven’t heard anything that would make me change my pick from Texas
    thanks

good stuff

Tweet mentions to “pay attention to the details.” (Horn gloves*)

Quick. Crisp. Smooth.

Think the coaches have found a gem with this one. It’ll be tough for him to see action sandwiched between guys like Card/JQJ and Ewers but he has the talent to push those guys to be even more compe ive than they already are. I like his film.

Jatavion Sanders ranked top DE in Texas by Dave Campbell’s Football. Shemar Turner ranked 3rd. Jordon Thomas ranked 5th.

Crazy thing is, JaTavion is a REALLY good wide receiver !

Thread Information