Page 181 of 193 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 4810
    Hand ecruited four very good players last year. Two looked good as freshmen. However that about all he did. And glad to wave bye to him.

Mean while another OL has entered portal R. Moore.

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The second ranked S in 2022
    Cool video

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas needs to bring in about 5 offensive linemen in the 2022 cycle. They should have done it in the 21 cycle but was terrible at it. Now they need to rely on the transfer portal and maybe pick up a JC transfer or two. Out of all the positions on this team Oline is the most devoid of talent. Second on that list is DE. However with the coming class there is a couple of guys that can give relief I'd still like to see a transfer or 2 to get those numbers up as well.
    That was the worst part of it for me when they kept saying Herman would be back for 2021. As bad as the 2021 OL recruiting class was, we could survive it with the good players on campus already plus a superior 2022 OL class. But if Herman and Hand were back for the 2022 OL recruiting, then that was going to put us in a hole for another 5 years. You just cant recover from back-to-back disastrous OL failings like that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The one good thing about our oline recruiting is that we can offer a quicker path to playing time over schools like Bama and Ohio State, that should help with getting in some of the beef we have been missing the last couple of years.

Especially IF our offense is potent and not timid

Stoops as a coach at Texas ? Never thought I would see that

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well, it was fun while it lasted.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Finally got our whipping boy.

He’s not being hired after all.

Brian Davis was just told by Sark it wasn’t happening.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder if the floss could come back and update the big board for people like me who use all the time to try to keep up with our roster and stuff

or does anybody have another site that has big lists like he made?
    (no but there are plenty of sites for big s...) got that out-of-the-way.

* A wimper into outer space where no one can hear you scream*

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder if the floss could come back and update the big board for people like me who use all the time to try to keep up with our roster and stuff

or does anybody have another site that has big lists like he made?
    (no but there are plenty of sites for big s...) got that out-of-the-way.

* A wimper into outer space where no one can hear you scream*
    I'll reach out to him in the next few days and see what he says.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2021 kicker

https://247sports.com/Player/Bert-Auburn-46100544/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2022 OT Jacob Sexton (Edmond, OK)

https://247sports.com/Player/Jacob-Sexton-46085990/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Several CB's in for DL's David Abiara and Garfield Lawrence to Texas.

https://247sports.com/Player/David-Abiara-46079770/

https://247sports.com/Player/Garfiel...ence-46094670/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas

IT Recruiting Matters: Texas reaching out to more 2022’s, Uke

The new Texas staff continues to reach out to 2022 prospects around the state.

Here are some IT lunchtime nuggets for dessert after a healthy salad and water with lemon.

*Arlington Martin 2022 hard-hitting and instinctive linebacker Trevell Johnson was a top priority for the previous staff, and looks to be the same for the new staff.

“I’ve head from Coach (Bo) Davis a few times, and hopefully I’ll hear from the new DC in a few days,” said Johnson.

The message from Davis was that the 6-foot-0, 200-pound teammate of Morice Blackwell and 2022 DE Ernest Cooper was still a priority.

“He wanted to reach out to let me know they are in Austin, and that once they get everything going they will start back up recruiting me.”

Before the coaching change in Austin, Texas was at the top of Johnson’s list.

“I just need to build the relationships again, and see if they are my top choice.”

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11725090/Trevell-Johnson

*The new Texas staff has reached out to Aledo S and recent LSU decommit Bryan Allen Jr. It was Drew Hughes that reached out to Allen, "Coach Hughes just let me know he was at Texas, and that they love my tape."

*Summer Creek offensive tackle Kelvin Banks is not on the verge of committing per a source close to the four-star prospect. LSU was trending over Texas A&M and Texas during the season according to the source. Banks has been impressed with Kyle Flood’s effort since being hired at Texas.

*Texas defensive backs coach Terry Joseph has reached out to Mansfield Timberview S Landon Hullaby since arriving in Austin. Joseph was recruiting Hullaby for Notre Dame prior to making the move to Texas.

"We (Joseph) had already talked before when he offered me at ND. He just told me that I'm still a top priority, and they (Texas) would love to have me."

*Texas has been in contact with Texas High DE/OLB Derrick Brown in the last two weeks. It was Oscar Giles who was in contact with the 6-foot-4, 200-pound EDGE prospect. Oklahoma is considered the favorite after offering Wednesday.

*The Texas staff has watched Euless Trinity RB Ollie Gordon, and he is on the board at the position in 2022. The new staff has yet to reach out to the 6-foot-2, 205-pounder, however. Gordon has Power 5 offers from Iowa State, TCU, Oklahoma State, Missouri, Texas Tech Arkansas, Utah and Washington State.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11846811/Ollie-Gordon

*Coppell 2022 OT Alvin Ebosele will be a name to watch in the coming months. He’s grown from 6-foot-5, 240 to 6-foot-6 and 280-285 pounds with extremely long arms, big hands and good foot and body quickness. The raw prospect with plenty of upside is hearing from Baylor, Northwestern and Syracuse of late.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13091495/Alvin-Ebosele

*Beaumont West Brook DB Bryce Anderson is not solid to LSU. Texas A&M is making a big push. Karl Scott at Alabama remains in contact. Stanford and USC are also working on Anderson. Texas will have shot if new staff prioritizes him. Aggies like him as a nickel/corner.

*The Texas staff continues to have communication with Parish Episcopal 2021 OT/G Austin Uke. Texas joins Stanford, Oklahoma, Penn State, Northwestern and Florida State as the main schools in contention. Uke does not appear to be in a rush to make a commitment, which is good news for the Longhorns staff. Steve Sarkisian and Kyle Flood are heavily involved in Uke's recruitment.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7

A source at Texas confirmed to me today that Tennessee running back Eric Gray is on campus for a visit. The Tennessee product signed with the Vols in the 2019 class, but entered the transfer portal amid a mass exodus from other Tennessee products in the wake of Jeremy Pruitt's firing. Gray also has plans to visit Oklahoma, but sources in Austin are optimistic this visit could help shut the door for the Longhorns.

https://247sports.com/Player/Eric-Gray-81840/

Good news to hear that new staff is hitting the recruiting trail hard. Offering a lot ofbig names results soon I hope.

Needto offer ever five and four star OL there is a chance to get. Need atleast six.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sark talked to the media today

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7

A source at Texas confirmed to me today that Tennessee running back Eric Gray is on campus for a visit. The Tennessee product signed with the Vols in the 2019 class, but entered the transfer portal amid a mass exodus from other Tennessee products in the wake of Jeremy Pruitt's firing. Gray also has plans to visit Oklahoma, but sources in Austin are optimistic this visit could help shut the door for the Longhorns.

https://247sports.com/Player/Eric-Gray-81840/

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gray looks like a nice prospect. Hope if happens

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information