Page 135 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4810
    thanks, yeah, that is too bad; this was one of the better threads on this site and it appears that the lunatics are running the asylum now.
    It would have been nice to get a farewell just because he did such an awesome job. I would pay for his effort so I guess I am opening an account on Horns 247.

Yup. He works for Horns 247 and is getting paid for what he did here for free for so many years. Follow him on twitter for the latest on texas recruiting.
    Do you have his info so I can follow?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    thanks for the info, everyone. i guess 2020 was as a good a year as any for him to finally move on.

Mods are still here. A discussion about Sam deserting the team has been deleted in the past week. It was good riddance as far as I’m concerned. Political discussions on a recruiting board are poison

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Whoever wants to get political go start another thread. Keep topics to recruiting and Texas sports, please! Thank you,

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From IT:

The Texas staff continues to evaluate wide receiver, cornerback and offensive line.

IT was the first to identify Vanderbilt verbal Jack Bech and Ole Miss verbal Drew Donley as wide receiver names to get familiar with. Now that the Longhorns have offered the 6-foot-2, 205-pound Bech and a student visit is on tap for his family this weekend, it’s time to look at three more prospects that have the attention of the Texas staff at positions of need mid-way through the 2020 season.

At defensive back, two names to know.

Lake Ridge CB Marvin Covington has become of the state's fastest senior risers thanks to his senior tape. The 5-foot-11, 180-pounder with 10.8 100-meter speed has picked up offers from Miami and Houston in the last day. The Longhorn coaching staff has watched Covington and are legitimately interested.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11597679/Marvin-Covington

Klein Forest running back/playmaker Ahmonte Watkins has been on the Longhorns' radar, and continues to be. The key in Watkins recruitment is figuring out what position he wants to play at the next level. At a solidly built 5-foot-11, 180-pounds with 10.55 100-meter speed that shows up on senior video, Watkins has possibilities on both sides of the ball. To this point, his three favorites of Texas Tech, Texas A&M and Mississippi State are all recruiting him as a running back with some chatter about wide receiver. Watkins told IT Tuesday when we stopped by the school that he is open to being recruited as as an athlete with an offensive preference. He’s open to playing defensive back if running back doesn’t work out at the next level.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9951590/Ahmonte-Watkins

On the offensive line, some of the most impressive senior video comes from Parish Episcopal offensive tackle and Holy Cross verbal Austin Uke. The 6-foot-4, 265-pounder with a quick first and second step, initial contact natural strength, physicality and agility was offered by SMU on Tuesday to get the recruiting party started. Uke, who played at Dallas Jesuit in 2019, will pick up Power 5 offers as the senior tape is distributed. Big bodies with long arms that move like Uke won’t choose between Holy Cross and SMU in December. Uke is being evaluated by the Texas staff.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/12646169/Austin-Uke

*Additional note*

Washington State verbal and Tomball Memorial WR Joseph Manjack is receiving a senior season look from the Longhorns as well. USC could be the next Power 5 program to offer the 6-foot-3, 200-pound playmaker with ++ physicality. Manjack could be evaluated as an ATH by Power 5 programs.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offered on Monday

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per IT, they feel that QB Quinn Ewers will NOT stay committed to Texas. I would suspect, that you'll see a de-commitment in the near future.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per IT, they feel that QB Quinn Ewers will NOT stay committed to Texas. I would suspect, that you'll see a de-commitment in the near future.
    And to be fair, Mike Roach 24/7 was the first to bring up concerns today.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Can they just fire Herman and get it over with already.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The plane has run into the side of the mountain.
    We are cooked.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Can they just fire Herman and get it over with already.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Decommitment already went down :/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder if Ewers talked with Sam...
    Sam says its not good bro... save yourself.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sinking ship tbh

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Loss milroe because they flirted with ewers and now ewers is gone. Fire Herman, now!
    Last edited by Trill Clinton; 10-28-2020 at 09:53 PM.

1) Hire Urban
    2) Remove or scale back Longhorn Network

= Great Success

If people want fast results and action, just stop watching. This University/Program accepts losing. However, this University/Program doesn’t accept revenues dropping. Money talks, it’s all they know. That simple.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hahahahaha. Well, we get what we deserve.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Have we lost Sanders yet?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Have we lost Sanders yet?
    That will come after OSU beats Texas like a rented mule.

If Sanders decommits, it will be a real shame. That kid is a class act and a bonafide STUD.

but something bad seems to be going on. The losses have been so close, yet here we are. If Herman doesn’t turn it around quick, why would a star want to come here ?

it feels like what is wrong is more than just a couple of close losses.

Thread Information