Page 136 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4810
    Texas can do two things.
    1 Hire Urban or a coach his equall
    2 Join SMU conference and go small.

Can not run with the big dogs with puppies in charge.

texas4ever thanks for recruiting infro. and cleaning up the board.

Seems to me some how Texas is always late in offers to recruits.

I realize they are coaching forthier jobs but are still late

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Whatever it takes.

Most important factors to winning big:
    1. Talent (saban wouldn’t win more than 8-9 with this roster).
    1b. Play in conference perceived as top notch. We can’t recruit top talent if sec/big 10 schools rag on our schedule (byebye aShawn Robinson, ringo, brocks)
    2. Quarterback. Clemson didn’t win big til deshaun/hunter. Same for ou.
    3. Coaching. Btw you fire the coach when the players quit. Not because Ingram drops a td v LSU and fumbles against tcu.

We can hire Lombardis ghost and we aren’t going to win big in big12 as is bc recruiting disadvantage.

So why dont you geniuses figure out how we recruit ark, misery, corn, buffs, aggy, usc, or UCLA etc to make great 16. Lotta schools gonna need lotta cash w Covid damage.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Most important factors to winning big:
    1. Talent (saban wouldn’t win more than 8-9 with this roster).
    1b. Play in conference perceived as top notch. We can’t recruit top talent if sec/big 10 schools rag on our schedule (byebye aShawn Robinson, ringo, brocks)
    2. Quarterback. Clemson didn’t win big til deshaun/hunter. Same for ou.
    3. Coaching. Btw you fire the coach when the players quit. Not because Ingram drops a td v LSU and fumbles against tcu.

We can hire Lombardis ghost and we aren’t going to win big in big12 as is bc recruiting disadvantage.

So why dont you geniuses figure out how we recruit ark, misery, corn, buffs, aggy, usc, or UCLA etc to make great 16. Lotta schools gonna need lotta cash w Covid damage.
    Agree with most. Ingram did not drop pass it wasa poorly thrown ball.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Two offensive drives in and and they look like a peewee football team playing out there. Bijan is the one good thing so far in this game but he’s not going to be able to do it on his own. Also, Jake Smith is starting to look like a disappointment with the dropped passes and injuries. Not living up to the hype

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Duvernay and Johnson really made Sam look decent.

Duvernay and Johnson really made Sam look decent.
    yep. for three years

Two offensive drives in and and they look like a peewee football team playing out there. Bijan is the one good thing so far in this game but he’s not going to be able to do it on his own. Also, Jake Smith is starting to look like a disappointment with the dropped passes and injuries. Not living up to the hype
    As usual, they didnt let Sam be Sam in the first half. Sam has to keep the ball on the RPO a few times for it to mean anything. Hope they dont wait until they get desperate again.
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 10-31-2020 at 05:27 PM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There was no reason to take that sack

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow.....defense way too soft there on that final drive by Ok state. Also, why does our offense just slow down and change their whole game plan?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Great win.....Ossai is a beast and a warrior....our OL is beyond trash.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The incomplete pass call was huge.
    Finally something broke UT’s way.
    It was about time for a break to go UT way.
    Good win

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Definitely not a fair-weather fan considering I grew up in a Longhorn household and actually graduated from there. The results of one game doesn’t make up for his lack of success in all his others. I would give Sam just as much if not more credit for that go ahead touchdown. Sam was the one who extended the play by scrambling from the pocket pressure and threw the ball right on Jake’s numbers. Lots of expectations come with the Gatorade player of the year tag and he hasn’t met them. Also, didn’t you say he was transferring out two weeks ago??? What happened there?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I am sick and tired of this OL looking like a doggie door.....DL and LB coming through as they please, with minimal opposition.....

Caden Sterns had the worst game I’ve seen from a starter in 3 years. Go back and watch the 2nd and 3rd TD’s from OSU. Picked his corner playing man on outside receiver and let his own man get wide open for the score on their second TD. Then got stuck in la la land to let Chuba Hubbard get wide open to give OSU TD number three and the lead.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Caden Sterns had the worst game I’ve seen from a starter in 3 years. Go back and watch the 2nd and 3rd TD’s from OSU. Picked his corner playing man on outside receiver and let his own man get wide open for the score on their second TD. Then got stuck in la la land to let Chuba Hubbard get wide open to give OSU TD number three and the lead.
    He looked like a future 1st rounder his freshman year. He looks like a practice squad body now smh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He looked like a future 1st rounder his freshman year. He looks like a practice squad body now smh.
    So true.

He has been injured a of a lot.
    The instinct, hitting, speed are gone.
    Its not just this year or this game either.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Beast!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns