Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I guess you're not fighting so hard for CNN.
    Dodging the question again your capitulation is duly noted.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dodging the question again your capitulation is duly noted.
    You aren't fighting for CNN's honor. There's nothing to capitulate to, slob.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You aren't fighting for CNN's honor. There's nothing to capitulate to, slob.
    Just answer the question. I know the only thing you love more than dodging questions is insist on having the last word, so go ahead and deflect yet again as I’m done replying.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just answer the question. I know the only thing you love more than dodging questions is insist on having the last word, so go ahead and deflect yet again as I’m done replying.
    You can have the last word. Let me know when you're ready to man up is all.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is more hilarious than watching old white people tell black people how much Trump has done for black people.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is more hilarious than watching old white people tell black people how much Trump has done for black people.
    Cos the Democrats have been great stewards of the black community, amirite?

Lambert

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be ducks

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cos the Democrats have been great stewards of the black community, amirite?

Lambert
    Tell it, Spurts. Testify!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if presidents get credit for jobs numbers, Obama brought down black unemployment from 16.8% down to 7.5% which absolutely murders Trump's record of bringing it down maybe 2 points-- really only 1.5 since it's going back up and Trump has to take credit for that too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump Impeached. Not Obama.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well if presidents get credit for jobs numbers, Obama brought down black unemployment from 16.8% down to 7.5% which absolutely murders Trump's record of bringing it down maybe 2 points-- really only 1.5 since it's going back up and Trump has to take credit for that too.
    Let’s not ignore GWBs track record on black unemployment

Convenient that Republicans want to disown him and claim he was a Democrat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump has been a Democrat his whole ing life until recently. All he had to do is tell them a bunch of they wanted to hear. It's to the point he could call them all idiots and they'd be like "hurr durr yeah we are maga!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has been a Democrat his whole ing life until recently. All he had to do is tell them a bunch of they wanted to hear. It's to the point he could call them all idiots and they'd be like "hurr durr yeah we are maga!"
    I used to think this too but changed my mind when the article came out about Trump Jr attempting to take home that endangered species boar/sheep/whatever he shot in a foreign country to hang on the wall. They’re total rednecks now. True republicans all the way

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...he was & is, Will. Never heard a word from him about the Obamas until the old man made President. Then he & MSM are more than proud to publish all the stories & pics of him & Obama & his love affair with Mic e...bff---Bush2 used us...lied his ass off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & since "recently" he's toed the line that I support, bene. I grant ya, his D roots are deep. I see it. He wants to renege on gun/2nd Amendment so bad he can taste it, but, at least he HAS NOT. I told him to give 'em the Bump, that'll satisfy 'em, he obeyed.

He turned R to get the Presidency & has remained R.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ...he was & is, Will. Never heard a word from him about the Obamas until the old man made President. Then he & MSM are more than proud to publish all the stories & pics of him & Obama & his love affair with Mic e...bff---Bush2 used us...lied his ass off.
    That’s all fluffy bull . His actual body of work (which is ultimately what matters) was conservatives. GWB cut taxes for the rich, cut environmental regulations, cut Wall Street regulations, increased military spending, opposed gay marriage, opposed abortion, and nominated 2 conservatives SCOTUS justices (one of them (Alito) probably being the most conservative judge on the court right now). He didn’t have a liberal bone in his body.

The GWB presidency is a sandwich conservatives have to eat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then O & MSM should have scaled a mountain top & told us. (They) didn't. Their morning after regrets are not my look out. The old man scaled said mountain & is screaming his lungs out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s all fluffy bull . His actual body of work (which is ultimately what matters) was conservatives. GWB cut taxes for the rich, cut environmental regulations, cut Wall Street regulations, increased military spending, opposed gay marriage, opposed abortion, and nominated 2 conservatives SCOTUS justices (one of them (Alito) probably being the most conservative judge on the court right now). He didn’t have a liberal bone in his body.

The GWB presidency is a sandwich conservatives have to eat.
    But, he lied about Obama's. If they were bff's all along he should have said so at the time..."I have a close & loviing friendship with the Obamas, please vote for me nonetheless."...OR...if he didn't then when the old man came President Bush2 should have kept his mouth shut about bff instead of "getting even" with us because we like Trump.

No, a deluge of snapshots of him & the Obamas falling all over each other & lengthy articles (above their great & respectful relationship) were published to grind it in my face.

That's total , Will.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But, he lied about Obama's. If they were bff's all along he should have said so at the time..."I have a close & loviing friendship with the Obamas, please vote for me nonetheless."...OR...if he didn't then when the old man came President Bush2 should have kept his mouth shut about bff instead of "getting even" with us because we like Trump.

No, a deluge of snapshots of him & the Obamas falling all over each other & lengthy articles (above their great & respectful relationship) were published to grind it in my face.

That's total , Will.
    What are you talking about? In 2004 (the last time you would have voted for Bush) id bet you didn’t even know who Barack Obama was. They became friends the way all the ex presidents always do, that’s just how it works. It’s preposterous to say his friendship with Obama erases his extensive stanchly conservative track record and I think you know it is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are you talking about? In 2004 (the last time you would have voted for Bush) id bet you didn’t even know who Barack Obama was. They became friends the way all the ex presidents always do, that’s just how it works. It’s preposterous to say his friendship with Obama erases his extensive stanchly conservative track record and I think you know it is.
    My point is, Will, 2 knew it would kill (us) to know he'd been close with the Obamas, that's why we were never shown that at the time, or, the aftermath, he/MSM held onto it for a rainy day, for when they REALLY needed it. He only divulged the relationship to spite our support of the old man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & since "recently" he's toed the line that I support, bene. I grant ya, his D roots are deep. I see it. He wants to renege on gun/2nd Amendment so bad he can taste it, but, at least he HAS NOT. I told him to give 'em the Bump, that'll satisfy 'em, he obeyed.

He turned R to get the Presidency & has remained R.
    At least you are honest Dale. I have a friend who is a staunch conservative tell me recently that he knows that everything he believes is biased, but that's what makes him comfortable so he's going to keep believing that way. I can respect that much more than someone who tells me what they believe is the truth when it plainly isn't.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    My point is, Will, 2 knew it would kill (us) to know he'd been close with the Obamas, that's why we were never shown that at the time, or, the aftermath, he/MSM held onto it for a rainy day, for when they REALLY needed it. He only divulged the relationship to spite our support of the old man.
    At what time though and are they really so close? Ex-presidents becoming friendly with active presidents and other ex presidents is a weird American tradition. Just at Daddy Bush and Bill Clinton - before Daddy Bush died those two were thick as thieves.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At what time though and are they really so close? Ex-presidents becoming friendly with active presidents and other ex presidents is a weird American tradition. Just at Daddy Bush and Bill Clinton - before Daddy Bush died those two were thick as thieves.
    & in the bitter end it won't shock me find a back channel relationship twixt Clinton & Trump SINCE he was sworn. It will break my heart, but, it won't surprise me.

Politics has a lot in common with Professional Rasslin'...play it out in the ring, then go behind the curtain & whack the gate proceeds.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then O & MSM should have scaled a mountain top & told us. (They) didn't. Their morning after regrets are not my look out. The old man scaled said mountain & is screaming his lungs out.
    He's done nothing but ride Black President's coattails on the economy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's done nothing but ride Black President's coattails on the economy.
    But, Dumps, however that may be true that ain't how Trump sold/sells it & how we see it, select it & buy it.

I won't argue about O's #'s, but, if true I didn't know it for his 8 years. He did not feature them, instead he, in association with MSM race baited after swearing up & down before he took office that he wouldn't do precisely that. He wouldn't be a black, nor white President, he'd be a President for all Americans. & frankly I really bought it because I heartily believed he meant to do that. For whatever reason(s) though he turned his back on that promise & chose the opposite path.

Thread Information