Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly the sky isn't falling as much as the forums think it is. It's becoming evident we're not going to be a playoff team this year, but if we miss the playoffs then the wheels might as well fall off as the season comes to an end then we get a higher draft pick and it should be CLEAR who we can and can't keep. Not into the idea of resigning Forbes but at the very least he's played himself out of any kind of real payday.

It was evident to some a long, long time ago.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Spurs should of hired bud when atl let him go but pop wasnt ready. Rc is now head of spurs sports and whatever so were left with brian 5'4 wrong
    yeah, they should have. i really underestimated bud tbh. i should've known the hawks were flaming out in the POs because their rosters were just never that good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't Brian Wright have found a better than one with his tongue sticking partway out like gotdamn autist?!! WTF?!!

That's a group more suited for radio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't Brian Wright have found a better than one with his tongue sticking partway out like gotdamn autist?!! WTF?!!

Ithought it was his lower lip

no wonder he and kawhi didnt get along
    Last edited by slick'81; 02-24-2020 at 05:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ithought it was his lower lip

no wonder he and kawhi didnt get along

Could be a ploy to get Kawhiet Earp back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This franchise is so ed right now
    I always assumed the franchise would be a dumpster fire after Tim retired. At least we got the 67-win season and a WCF appearance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always assumed the franchise would be a dumpster fire after Tim retired. At least we got the 67-win season and a WCF appearance.

We were screwed the min kawhi opted out and we were stuck with derozan tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is crazy is how TOR survived losing Kawhi. No DeRozan and no Kawhi/Danny and they are rolling. SA loses Kawhi and gets DeRozan and tanks? Ok.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is crazy is how TOR survived losing Kawhi. No DeRozan and no Kawhi/Danny and they are rolling. SA loses Kawhi and gets DeRozan and tanks? Ok.
    They were a good team before they got those guys .. It’s pretty much the 2018 raptors with Siakam in Demars role ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They kept gasol,siakam,lowry,vanfleet and og not a bad core tbh. Its not like losing poodle who barely played, and a guy who couldnt get them over the hump was going to set them back much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were a good team before they got those guys .. It’s pretty much the 2018 raptors with Siakam in Demars role ..
    Spurs made the playoffs without Kawhi and DeRozan...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when the front office is competent, no excuses are needed for bad moves, look at what Sean Marks did with the worst situation in history, in spurstalk people will be blaming Kawhi for the current situation of the team until 2030.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when the front office is competent, no excuses are needed for bad moves, look at what Sean Marks did with the worst situation in history, in spurstalk people will be blaming Kawhi for the current situation of the team until 2030.
    Nail on the head...when one player can break a franchise,that speaks for incompetence...even the bulls were still a good team when Jordan retired the first time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs made the playoffs without Kawhi and DeRozan...
    Also good point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling PATFO incompetent after ONE losing season is a little premature, don't ya think? And exactly how many championships has Marks won with Brooklyn? That team looks great on paper, but Kyrie Irving is injured once again and can't seem to get along with his teammates, no matter what team he goes to. And Kevin Durant will be attempting to come back from a major injury that use to end player"s careers, all the while attempting his comeback on the wrong side of 30. Can a older Durant, coming back with a repaired achilles, carry a team to a championship? They have some nice, young, pieces in Dinwiddie, Harris, and Allen, but that team hasn't done .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what Champ Champ Champ Champ Champ Champ's do

Poop chooses to play washed vets and never gonna bee's like Bryn cause "its the right thing to do"

I believe that RC the Scouts and the Development team have provided "groceries" for POOP he just left them on the shelf to rot in favor of "the right thing to do"

How is JaMychal Green been doing lately?
    Overexaggerate much? He's played the young guys this year. Not soon enough for your liking, or long enough? Probably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they have a better coach. Flopovich would send Siakam to the G-League to get over himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling PATFO incompetent after ONE losing season is a little premature, don't ya think? And exactly how many championships has Marks won with Brooklyn? That team looks great on paper, but Kyrie Irving is injured once again and can't seem to get along with his teammates, no matter what team he goes to. And Kevin Durant will be attempting to come back from a major injury that use to end player"s careers, all the while attempting his comeback on the wrong side of 30. Can a older Durant, coming back with a repaired achilles, carry a team to a championship? They have some nice, young, pieces in Dinwiddie, Harris, and Allen, but that team hasn't done .
    that team was the worst team in the NBA and had no draft picks left before Marks got there. They made the playoffs last year. That's a huge improvement. Meanwhile Flopovich turned a 67-win team into a 35-win team over 3 years with super idiotic offseason moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah it was clear in 2015/16 that once Duncan retires this franchise's run will go on for another 10 years if nephew doesn't foce his way out. More than that the Spurs got even more younger pieces after that season in DJ and White. Spurs would've been a contender until 2025 the least. The writing was on the wall after the 2017 offseason that this franchise is ran by some old folks who belong into a foster home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still had manu that season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that team was the worst team in the NBA and had no draft picks left before Marks got there. They made the playoffs last year. That's a huge improvement. Meanwhile Flopovich turned a 67-win team into a 35-win team over 3 years with super idiotic offseason moves.

"Super idiotic offseason moves"? be more specific instead of the drama queen, overexaggerated take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Super idiotic offseason moves"? be more specific instead of the drama queen, overexaggerated take.
    Go to your local coffee shop and tell them the cup is on me.

FFS.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    does anyone still believe in this braintrust? what's the best case scenario for next season, nabbing the 7th seed?

Thread Information