Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the type of you have to live with in sports when a legend has reached the end of the line. It sucks, but he's earned the right to go out on his own terms, at least for this season. If he wants to die with Marco and Forbes, his resume in SA allows him to take that route.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans getting mad because Pop fraternizes with opposing coaches after the game is one of the weirder phenomenons, tbh.
    Because they are player fans. Too low on bbiq to say anything resembling xo. Which is why this is the ultimate site to troll. Low iq emotional posters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know when the betting urge hits you again, and I will cover.
    Can't blame him in a way. After all, DeRozan is our biggest 4th quarter choker and he didn't play today so our chances of choking the game away were lessened. Thing is, we have ZERO clutch players in our roster.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am just as tired of all of their announcing guys always focusing on the positive.

Yeah, that's getting a little hard to stomach too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The exact same thing happened without DDR as happens with him.
    Soft spurs no pg, no players can get to line other than ddr. Bigs shoot 3s dont rebound.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they are player fans. Too low on bbiq to say anything resembling xo. Which is why this is the ultimate site to troll. Low iq emotional posters
    Says the man who repeatedly said that the Spurs could never win a le with Kawhi and Danny Green starting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't blame him in a way. After all, DeRozan is our biggest 4th quarter choker and he didn't play today so our chances of choking the game away were lessened. Thing is, we have ZERO clutch players in our roster.
    Hairdo could win the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ZERO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think this current roster has players that are that well liked at all. There MIGHT be 2-3 rotation players for a good team on the roster. The rest are has beens and never weres.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the man who repeatedly said that the Spurs could never win a le with Kawhi and Danny Green starting
    You proved my point. Still stuck on facts from 5 years ago

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans getting mad because Pop fraternizes with opposing coaches after the game is one of the weirder phenomenons, tbh.

No, LJ. I'm tired of him never looking like he minds losing anymore. There was a time he would have been pissed after a game like this.

If we're talking weird phenomena, let's talk about Pop closing with Forbes and Beli over and over again, losing games because of it, and getting B's. This is not the same Greg Popovich we used to rave about. It's just not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would've bet my mortgage the Spurs would win when they went up 23 points
    Welp you’re not the smartest person around then. Have you watched a Spurs game this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans not getting mad at Pop for his coaching decisions is even more baffling

My man, quick question now that you have popped up like a whack a mole: Is there any cir stance where keeping DeRozan this next season makes sense to you (or more so, giving him more money)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting closer to that Top 10 pick, guys!

Zero killer instinct and too much bryn,patty,lyles and marco

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, LJ. I'm tired of him never looking like he minds losing anymore. There was a time he would have been pissed after a game like this.

If we're talking weird phenomena, let's talk about Pop closing with Forbes and Beli over and over again, losing games because of it, and getting B's. This is not the same Greg Popovich we used to rave about. It's just not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The exact same thing happened without DDR as happens with him.
    Very true. Pop played Beli, Mills and Forbes when it mattered and the lead crumbled.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero killer instinct and too much bryn,patty,lyles and marco
    Patty gay walker let denver come back

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true. Pop played Beli, Mills and Forbes when it mattered and the lead crumbled.
    That didn't happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto gave us DeRozan, Poeltl, and their pick and have nothing to show for it this season. And they just won their 15th consecutive game. I just don't get this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto gave us DeRozan, Poeltl, and their pick and have nothing to show for it this season. And they just won their 15th consecutive game. I just don't get this
    Raptors scrap. Spurs shoot midrange jumpers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an awful environment for young players right now. This is so far from winbuilding. SA did a great job of that for years, but the time has come to make the tough call. If you cant winbuild, you have to reshape things.

Funny how the leadership has gone from continuity and being paid for that, to now being paid just not to fracture the locker room since they can’t impact actual winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winning culture, better development, better coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's say we end up with a Top 10 pick, how about we trade that pick along with a sign and trade of DeRozan to move up to the Top 3?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That didn't happen
    Yes it did.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an awful environment for young players right now. This is so far from winbuilding. SA did a great job of that for years, but the time has come to make the tough call. If you cant winbuild, you have to reshape things.

Funny how the leadership has gone from continuity and being paid for that, to now being paid just not to fracture the locker room since they can’t impact actual winning.
    They just got hosed consecutively by s bag players. What did you expect?

Thread Information