Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like I should get reimbursed the electricity spent watching this ing joke of a team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing meltdown. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk, it's kinda fun to see how they find a way to lose now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really just got back from the gym and turned it on at the start of the 3rd. As long as Pop is starting forms and closing with Belinelli I'm not supporting that . It's disgraceful for a once proud organization to pay those losers to play for their team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I’m only watching the 4th quarters because I hate watching Forbes start every game. And I watch them in about 5 minutes blowing through the dvr.

Im a diehard who used to watch every game not that long ago (not this season). Pop has made me check out mentally. I can only imagine how the players feel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach Pop is becoming the NBA coaching version of Hunter Biden. Getting paid handsomely for very little production. Amirite ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna be honest, I tapped out after the Clippers game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach Pop is becoming the NBA coaching version of Hunter Biden. Getting paid handsomely for very little production. Amirite ?
    Dude.......Hunter Biden? SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys ever consider wagering?

Most nights a parlay of CIA Pop loss + with whom he puts on the floor for defense, both teams combining to get the Over is golden $$.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude.......Hunter Biden? SMH
    You can't honestly say Pop is earning that $7-8MM per year? No way. I'm just trying to throw in a dash of hyperbole wrapped in truth. I don't really care if my comment offends some one at this point. This season has been a waste of time and effort for this franchise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm far removed from actually caring about the results(I don't like anybody on the team other than Patty), but I would watch more of the Spurs if they were actually fun to watch, just as an NBA fan who generally watches most of the teams. They just aren't entertaining in any way, it's like watching the Pistons or the Hornets or Cavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm far removed from actually caring about the results(I don't like anybody on the team other than Patty), but I would watch more of the Spurs if they were actually fun to watch, just as an NBA fan who generally watches most of the teams. They just aren't entertaining in any way, it's like watching the Pistons or the Hornets or Cavs.
    Pop has sucked the fun out of this team in more ways than one. It’s sucked the life out of the fans too. Even when they win these days, it’s still more fun watching paint dry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this season easily marks the least spurs games i've watched since online streaming became a thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been skipping entire games this year for the first time since I signed up for NBALP. It's a cheap way to follow the team, but there is literally ZERO payoff for this clown show. It's sickening the lack of coaching and simple effort.

I would rather watch guys like Keldon Johnson go out there and give maximum effort. There are a few other guys that might follow his lead. The "Top" players on this team are too inconsistent, mistake prone, and unclutch the VAST majority of the time.

Let's clean the slate and show up with a group that plays like junkyard dogs regardless of the situation. That is just the beginning of righting this listless ship. New players and more importantly new coaches have to come in here. Pop is SO DONE now. Thanks for the memories Pop, but you are just cashin' checks now and everybody sees it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really hope the AT&T Center will be empty when the Spurs come back. Gotta do something as fans that’s tangible with our complete dismay of this ty excuse for an NBA roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remodeling the house right now, with 2 TVs set up to watch. I usually have some of the Spurs game on the muted TV while I watch something compelling like "Heidi" on the TV with the audio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont like Derrick White? He's my "only guy I like on the team" guy, personally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really hope the AT&T Center will be empty when the Spurs come back. Gotta do something as fans that’s tangible with our complete dismay of this ty excuse for an NBA roster.
    The fan base needs to show the Ownership group that mediocre play and mediocre coaching is completely unacceptable.

Last year I was impressed by the overall effort of the team and thought the team would be able build on and improve the level of play beyond what they showed in the playoffs against Denver. Well, I guess I was terribly wrong on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it is hard to expect people to pay $300 to watch us get torched unless they are the other team. They need to just stay behind and then try to win the 4th quarter. The winning 3 1/2 quarters isn't working out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From an entertainment POV, we just couldn't sign Boban, a huge crowd pleaser. But can sign some of the the LOLs on this roster for so much more $$$.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fan base needs to show the Ownership group that mediocre play and mediocre coaching is completely unacceptable.

Last year I was impressed by the overall effort of the team and thought the team would be able build on and improve the level of play beyond what they showed in the playoffs against Denver. Well, I guess I was terribly wrong on that one.
    Spurs are still charging outrageous ticket prices for this ty basketball. Clippers tickets are, on average, way less expensive yet for a way better product on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk, it's kinda fun to see how they find a way to lose now

If youve seen one spurs loss this season ,then youve seen em all tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as players I like - Patty Mills - he is an exception about giving his all just about every night. I like Derrick White - he can be very effective when he plays with confidence. Jakob Pertl brings his lunch bucket to work most of the time. Lonnie Walker can become something good as he gains experience. He is essentially a rookie. AFter that, the draft picks over the last two years need to play IN the NBA as soon as possible. Hopefully the RRT ends with an 0-8 record now so the franchise can turn the page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this season easily marks the least spurs games i've watched since online streaming became a thing
    Same. And it’s not close.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont like Derrick White? He's my "only guy I like on the team" guy, personally.
    I don't dislike him, but his constant fear of being aggressive is weak. I'm sure some of that is Pop, though.

I like Poetl, too, actually.

I'm not a big fan of the young guys on the team, but the Spurs would be far more fun to watch if they freed them up. Who the wants to watch boring-ass Aldridge and the corpse of Belinelli?

Thread Information