Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think there's any way of getting both of those guys, but it would be a of a draft if they did. I'm not as high on Bey as some others, but still.

I don't think I've mentioned it here, but Nwora's father is the Nigerian NT head coach. Over the last 10 years or so, I've some to be a big believer in guys who come from basketball families and grow up in the game. Nwora had a big crunch-time shot in the tourney this summer that got Nigeria into the Olympics. Louisville lost by 3 to Virginia the other night, but he had 18 and 11. If he does well in the NCAA, I think he will be on a lot more people's radars.
    Yeah he’s a coaches kid and would be a good get. Azubuike is also on that Nigeria team. Wouldn’t mind picking him up with 2nd rd pick.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he’s a coaches kid and would be a good get. Azubuike is also on that Nigeria team. Wouldn’t mind picking him up with 2nd rd pick.

LOL. I was just talking to my wife about him. The kid's name is Udoka Azubuike. Ime Udoka played here, and I still remember how people on ST were salivating about wanting the Spurs to trade for Kelenna Azubuike. The Spurs missed out on Duncan Robinson. Can they really afford to pass on Udoka Azubuike?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think there's any way of getting both of those guys, but it would be a of a draft if they did. I'm not as high on Bey as some others, but still.

I don't think I've mentioned it here, but Nwora's father is the Nigerian NT head coach. Over the last 10 years or so, I've some to be a big believer in guys who come from basketball families and grow up in the game. Nwora had a big crunch-time shot in the tourney this summer that got Nigeria into the Olympics. Louisville lost by 3 to Virginia the other night, but he had 18 and 11. If he does well in the NCAA, I think he will be on a lot more people's radars.
    You never know, most mock drafts have Bey around mid to late first and Nwora as a late first to early second round. Boston might be interested and they have picks 17, 25, & 30 at this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. I was just talking to my wife about him. The kid's name is Udoka Azubuike. Ime Udoka played here, and I still remember how people on ST were salivating about wanting the Spurs to trade for Kelenna Azubuike. The Spurs missed out on Duncan Robinson. Can they really afford to pass on Udoka Azubuike?
    nice play words. really should find a way to get Duncan Robinson here...just cuz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta stay in that 9-11 range assuming there is a season left at this point

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have the 11th pick. That is, if there is a draft and they don't move up into the top 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need a SF who can shoot and defend who is 6’ 7”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cut Forbes and Beli
    Sign Jacob
    Hopefully you can get rid of DDR and get something for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This draft is gonna be wild, especially if March Madness ends up getting fully cancelled. So many shots in the dark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This draft is gonna be wild, especially if March Madness ends up getting fully cancelled. So many shots in the dark.
    I think this works to the Spurs advantage. Other teams dont scout like they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whole tournament officially cancelled: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/march...b6747ef116f368

Wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we could all see it coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we could all see it coming
    Yeah, writing was on the wall after they cancelled the conference tournaments.

I thought there was a slight possibility of postponing, but that obviously wouldn't work for college kids the way it does the pros.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, writing was on the wall after they cancelled the conference tournaments.

I thought there was a slight possibility of postponing, but that obviously wouldn't work for college kids the way it does the pros.
    Most of the high prospects/one and dones drop out of school right after the Tournament to start their workouts, so they won’t wait for a postponement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 spins= spurs #1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 10-15 spins had the Spurs at 2 three times, whilst the rest were mostly staying at 11 or dropping one to 12. We're in the higher ups' hands here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 10-15 spins had the Spurs at 2 three times, whilst the rest were mostly staying at 11 or dropping one to 12. We're in the higher ups' hands here.

A top 4 pick would be lovely for how ty this season was for sa

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any way of knowing who the spurs considered to be the best guy in the 2013 draft? It looks pretty awful and people say this draft will be awful too. The Spurs didn't get anything out of Livio, but looking back at who came after him, they did the best they could and went with potential.

Thread Information