at not trading DeFrozen
    at Pop probably will retire this summer
    at Seattle? Spurs
    at Vancouver? Spurs
    at farmers maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Spur, cleveland and detroit are in the least well positioned team in the league going forward. no notable young talent projecting to be anything more than a role player, and a dead zone for free agents. probably gonna be seattle spur before end of the decade, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spurs need your prayers. They may be in purgatory for the next thousand years

In all seriousness, they have no legit assets right now to turn this around. They are very good at getting those diamonds in the rough, though. And Kawhi went 15, so they can get assets quickly. Really Kawhi destroyed them and Morris pissed on their graves lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spur, cleveland and detroit are in the least well positioned team in the league going forward. no notable young talent projecting to be anything more than a role player, and a dead zone for free agents. probably gonna be seattle spur before end of the decade, tbh
    Whachu mean ? Your telling me white, Murray, and the dude with crazy hair aren’t super stars !?????? I could have sworn I read that upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that nobody residing in San Antonio is a "farmer," right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For your sake Eduardo,
    I certainly hope LeBron does not get injured.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs need your prayers. They may be in purgatory for the next thousand years

In all seriousness, they have no legit assets right now to turn this around. They are very good at getting those diamonds in the rough, though. And Kawhi went 15, so they can get assets quickly. Really Kawhi destroyed them and Morris pissed on their graves lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For your sake Eduardo,
    I certainly hope LeBron does not get injured.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You do realize that nobody residing in San Antonio is a "farmer," right?
    My bad son. But you agree with everything else right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 years of anger rising to the surface for ol' Manolo.

Your family probably held a Rosary for Kobe and then slaughtered a goat inside city limits for the family funeral BBQ or whatever you fruit pickers do in mourning...pretty sure a pinata is/was involved.

It's ok, Sanchez. We ain't mad at cha. You deserve this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This just elevates Duncan's greatness. Pop really is an overrated piece of , tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    7 years of anger rising to the surface for ol' Manolo.
    Damn rightz!

Your family probably held a Rosary for Kobe and then slaughtered a goat inside city limits for the family funeral BBQ or whatever you fruit pickers do in mourning...pretty sure a pinata is/was involved.
    It still hurts

It's ok, Sanchez. We ain't mad at cha. You deserve this season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This just elevates Duncan's greatness. Pop really is an overrated piece of , tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He called me a fruit picker. Oh yeah, he big maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't condone this thread, but I must admit the 'fruit picker' comment was a tad funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh it’s only Purgatory if Pop doesn’t retire at the end of the season. Otherwise I think we will be alright in 3 years. Real Purgatory is Houston tbh trading away everybody and anybody and hitching their wagon to Westbrick for $43 million a year. No draft picks. D’Antoni gone at the end of the season. Morey too. I rather be us than them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, enjoy it Laker fans, we've had the pleasure of seeing the Lakers suck for the last decade, so maybe this is the Spurs' one to two-year window to miss the playoffs for the next quarter century.

Have fun.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, enjoy it Laker fans, we've had the pleasure of seeing the Lakers suck for the last decade, so maybe this is the Spurs' one to two-year window to miss the playoffs for the next quarter century.

Have fun.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    18.5 games back of the Lakers
    at 5 games back of 8! spot
    at 9.5 games out of 7th spot
    at 10 games out of 6th spot
    not bad enough for premium lotto pick
    Stern can't fix lotto for Pop
    at not wanting the Lakers in playoffs
    at the lotto bound Spurs
    at Marcus Morris sinking Spurs
    at LMA's contract
    at DeFrozen's contract
    at DeFrozen 3pt attempts
    at not trading LMA
    at not trading DeFrozen
    at Pop probably will retire this summer
    at Seattle? Spurs
    at Vancouver? Spurs
    at farmers maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Wow still upset at the Spurs for not giving #2 to the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow still upset at the Spurs for not giving #2 to the Lakers.
    That's all you got? You've been kicking dirt on my Lakers for 6 years. You can dish it, but you can't take it

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    it's all good humberto. in june you'll be raging with us when Nephew rings again and is crowned the king of LA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is starting to look that way. Still think he Mt Rushmore coach but same argument used against Phil Jackson could apply here tbh. Both are good coaches but are star dependant

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Still trying to figure out what he is doing. Thought he would have quit years ago. I guess he loves watching Forbes get curbstomped every other night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is starting to look that way. Still think he Mt Rushmore coach but same argument used against Phil Jackson could apply here tbh. Both are good coaches but are star dependant
    I have said for years that coaching in the NBA is very overrated. Lebron proved it when he won in Cleveland with Tyron Lue. I always give the players 95 percent of the credit. Coaches impact the game when it comes to dictating match ups and subs utions. Even in that situation if you have a great player like Duncan,Lebron they can impact a stupid match up like over playing Matt Bonner by covering it up through their greatness. I felt for years Pop had a game genie cheat code with Duncan that allowed him to do a lot of stupid tinkering and playing guys who didn't deserve to play. This year it's blown up in his face whereas in the past he could have gotten way with playing Beli/Mills in the 4th quarter and still win the majority of games because Duncan could cover up their ineptness on the defensive end.

I would say a great GM is much much more valuable than a great coach.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just depends on what you are looking for. Phil is no talent evaluator or developer like Pop. But the guy could manage egos with the best of them.

Thread Information