Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs could've had SGA, Michael Porter Jr, and Harris/whatever they flipped him into.
    Ingram is an all star. SGA is not. Neither is MPJ.

But the Lakers deal was trash. Something tells me if it were any other team but the Lakers, PATFO would have done the deal.

Spurs let their emotions and jealousy guide their operations instead of doing what's best for the farm. You would have had #4 overall pick too.

PS - Ingram is younger than SGA too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers did the same thing with Shaq in 2004. Not sure if Cuban would bite, but many Lakers would have gladly traded Shaq for _irk instead of Odumb. But the Lakers wanted Shaq East. It happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram is an all star. Harris is not. Neither is DeFrozen.

How was the Lakers deal trash?
    Ingram is DeMar Derozan tbh. Both are empty calorie players who put up meaningless stats and don't contribute to winning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan living, not Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan living, not Kobe.
    you on some other lately bro lmao.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ingram is DeMar Derozan tbh. Both are empty calorie players who put up meaningless stats and don't contribute to winning.
    That's just purgatory talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just purgatory talk
    you got no response to that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you got no response to that
    Oh I do, but on this board it don't matter. But here goes anyway:

Kobe didn't win when first drafted. Remember the airballs vs Jazz? Remember getting swept by your Spurs in 1999? It wasn't until Phil got there that he won.

Ingram isn't on a good team either. Talented and young - like my 1996-1999 Lakers. Once they matured and hired a real coach the rest is history.

Not saying Ingram has the same career projectery as Kobe, but to write off Ingram right now is silly at best. He's 22 and has at least 10-12 years left in today's NBA. Give him time before writing him off son.

He would have blossomed under PopPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I do, but on this board it don't matter. But here goes anyway:

Kobe didn't win when first drafted. Remember the airballs vs Jazz? Remember getting swept by your Spurs in 1999? It wasn't until Phil got there that he won.

Ingram isn't on a good team either. Talented and young - like my 1996-1999 Lakers. Once they matured and hired a real coach the rest is history.

Not saying Ingram has the same career projectery as Kobe, but to write off Ingram right now is silly at best. He's 22 and has at least 10-12 years left in today's NBA. Give him time before writing him off son.

He would have blossomed under PopPERIOD.
    Not this version of Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel for Julio... been hoping for this thread many, many years... then Kobe decided to hug a mountain...

Meado por los perros, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I feel for Julio... been hoping for this thread many, many years... then Kobe decided to hug a mountain...

Meado por los perros, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    **BUMP**

Part 1: Mavs tapped that ass last night?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spurs will soon be the Chicago Bulls of the West

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    **BUMP**

Part 1: Mavs tapped that ass last night?
    Got any advice on how to live in purgatory Hernando?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs let their emotions and jealousy guide their operations instead of doing what's best for the farm. You would have had #4 overall pick too.
    No they wouldn't have, no way a team of Leonard + James misses the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is stupid. Especially considering how young and how good of a 3 point shooter he is compared to Demar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is stupid. Especially considering how young and how good of a 3 point shooter he is compared to Demar
    He's young, I'll give you that. His three point shooting is similar to DeRozan the season before he left Toronto, however, and the fact still remains both don't contribute to their teams winning when they put up big numbers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got any advice on how to live in purgatory Hernando?

¡Paciencia, amigo mío!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It gets better...

Dubs are tanking HARD. Chef resting. Klay resting. They both coming back next year with either a top cheap lotto prospect, or they will package it with Wiggins to get that 3rd star. Boiled down: they'll be at least a top 3 seed next year, which means one less playoff spot for the Spurs. I love typing that

Let's talk Pelicans (another lotto team that's younger than the Spurs and a brighter future). I'd be highly surprised if they don't make the playoffs this year with the emergence of Ingram** and probable ROY Zion. Next year is a stone cold lock for them to make the playoffs.

Memphis gonna be in the playoffs next year. I see them falling off this year due to Jaren Jax Jr. and Clarke being hurt. But make no mistake, they gonna be better than the Spurs next year too.

**Ingram would have been the Spurs only all star this year. But they wouldn't trade Kiwi to us to get him due to lil syndrome jealousy of the Lakers. They didn't have any all stars this year. But the Pels did and he's only 22

Other stone cold locks for the playoffs next year in no particular order:

Houston
    Dallas
    LA
    LA
    Utah
    Golden State
    New Orleans

Well, I guess OKC could fall off next year if CP0 is gone, but even then I expect them to be better than the Spurs because Presti is gonna obtain something of value for him via trade (since his contract too big to buyout). Hope he bends someone over like he did the Clipps

The Spurs will be one year longer in the tooth and might have a new coach. Time to start ova

This purgatory is Pop's own doing. He should have traded us a (damaged) Kiwi when he had the chance. What young gun on their roster is > Ingram? Exactly. And I'd argue Ingram > DeFrozen > LMA right now. They'd be in the playoffs this year with that Big 3. Dumbasses

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It gets better...

Dubs are tanking HARD. Chef resting. Klay resting. They both coming back next year with either a top cheap lotto prospect, or they will package it with Wiggins to get that 3rd star. Boiled down: they'll be at least a top 3 seed next year, which means one less playoff spot for the Spurs. I love typing that

Let's talk Pelicans (another lotto team that's younger than the Spurs and a brighter future). I'd be highly surprised if they don't make the playoffs this year with the emergence of Ingram** and probable ROY Zion. Next year is a stone cold lock for them to make the playoffs.

Memphis gonna be in the playoffs next year. I see them falling off this year due to Jaren Jax Jr. and Clarke being hurt. But make no mistake, they gonna be better than the Spurs next year too.

**Ingram would have been the Spurs only all star this year. But they wouldn't trade Kiwi to us to get him due to lil syndrome jealousy of the Lakers. They didn't have any all stars this year. But the Pels did and he's only 22

Other stone cold locks for the playoffs next year in no particular order:

Houston
    Dallas
    LA
    LA
    Utah
    Golden State
    New Orleans

Well, I guess OKC could fall off next year if CP0 is gone, but even then I expect them to be better than the Spurs because Presti is gonna obtain something of value for him via trade (since his contract too big to buyout). Hope he bends someone over like he did the Clipps

The Spurs will be one year longer in the tooth and might have a new coach. Time to start ova

This purgatory is Pop's own doing. He should have traded us a (damaged) Kiwi when he had the chance. What young gun on their roster is > Ingram? Exactly. And I'd argue Ingram > DeFrozen > LMA right now. They'd be in the playoffs this year with that Big 3. Dumbasses

Wow still haven't gotten over the Spurs not giving you #2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last time the Lakers were in a playoff game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When was the last time the Lakers were in a playoff game?
    You wanna talk playoff history? Let's not act like the Lakers weren't great before and after Duncan era. -2000 points son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow still haven't gotten over the Spurs not giving you #2.
    That's what you get out of my post? What about the part whereas at least 7 teams next year will be better?

I'm gonna bump this thread for the next couple of years

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information